UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Ghost stories!!!!!!!!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Ghost stories!!!!!!!!!

How many people on here believe there is such thing as a Ghost?

How many people believe there is no such thing as ghosts?

Have you ever see or heard anything while out hunting at night that could not be explained?

Television has five or six different ghost hunting shows on about any time you want to search for them so some people must believe in ghosts or the shows would go broke.

Just something to talk about and have some fun all legal comments welcome.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2015 04:13 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

I was at our club doing some work one night by myself, I had just shut off the shop vac and bumped a push broom. When the handle smacked the hardwood floor out of the dead silence I was beginning to believe . I don't think we'll ever fix the hole in the ceiling where my head went through it. LOL

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Old Post 01-15-2015 04:36 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

ghost coon

I know you have heard the one about the ghost coon! well its true! I had a dog that would tree it several times a nite! LOL

Old Post 01-15-2015 04:51 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

OH MY !!!!!!

when i saw this topic i really did laugh outloud cause first i thougt of was this - I have a guy that lives by me that tells a story of "Something" following him outta woods one night. I wont even tell the story cause i couldnt do it justice but if i cud ever get him on a stage with larry cable guy and him tell this story ( amongst many other stories)this guy would be FAMOUS ! He's one of them ol boys you'd just have to meet and talk to - he's a natural comedian!! his voice , looks and stories.... well lets just say you'd never forget him and you'd walk away entertained ! and hardly ever hear same story twice unless you request it ! He just is who he is !!

Old Post 01-15-2015 05:21 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if I believe in Ghost's, but I sure do believe in Demons! You don't want to encounter one of these!

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 01-15-2015 06:09 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patches
UKC Forum Member

if you don't believe in ghosts all you have to do is go hunting in the woods behind my house. between the 'dead wood' and the old railway canyon you'll come out believing.

Milarkens Coronet. Bleu(Gandalf)
Milarkens Army of 12 Monkees(Pippin)
Gone but not forgotten
Grfch. Grch. Milarkens Reevewood Shi-Ster
Ch. Milarkens Sportie Shortie

Old Post 01-15-2015 06:29 PM
patches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patches Click here to Send patches a Private Message Click Here to Email patches Find more posts by patches Add patches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Well i am going to tell you about the night we caught the ghost coon.

Way back in 1970 i was a senior in high school and at that time my dad owned the best coon dog in the land or more like the surrounding counties.

A story begin to circulate that there was a ghost coon down around Heidelberg a small town about a 30 minute drive from the town that i lived in.

The story was that no dog could tree the coon and have it up a tree just lying tree dogs hunters came from all the surrounding counties with the best dogs they could find but no one could tree the coon and have it up that tree.
Dad would very seldom let me take old Mutt his prize coon dog out on the road some where hunting for he was afraid some one would steal him but a group of hunters came to our house one evening and asked Dad to bring old Mutt down to Heidelberg and see if he could tree the ghost coon reluctantly Dad agreed to go on the hunt.

About the edge of dark i remember it just as if it was yesterday dad said son load old Mutt in the trunk of the car for back in those days most hunters hunted out of as many cars as trucks for they could not afford two vehicles.

I moved the spare tire out of the way in the trunk of the car and layed down the mules saddle blanket some will know what this is others want and then loaded old mutt in the trunk and away we went down to Hidelbergh.
There we met up with Lowelll Gale, Gentry Turner and a couple other hunters and we drove up by the Dam pass the lock and turned the three dogs lose ever thing was quite no one talked just the sprew of the carbide lights could be heard then way up the river we heard that long familiar bawl of ole Mutt.
Dad looked over at the other hunters and said boys your ghost coon is going to be treed and killed tonight.
The other hunters dogs had joined in by now and they said ain't no way thats the same place we struck him the other night.
An old bad cold track ole Mutt begin to warm up and the race was on all of a sudden the other hunters said to tree their dogs and they begin to get on Dad about where was ole Mutt at he had gone stone cold silent.
When we arrived at the tree all the dogs but Mutt was barking ever breath some riding the others back they were slobber mouth tree dogs andwere barking up a big spruce pine but no coon could be found.
One of the hunters spoke up and said that ghost coon must to have killed ole Mutt for he was no where to be seen but about that time ole mutt let out that locate bawl yalllll and daddy looked over at me and winked and said boys now we are going to look at your ghost coon.
The other dogs were tied and led and we went about 200 more yards up the river and in a swamp like area Mutt was treed up a 40 inch popular and the look was on and the talk begin ain't no coon up this tree the ghost coon has done it again.
Lowelll Gale all at once said boys bring me that 12 gage shot gun over here and he aimed right in the sprig top of the tree and kabooie just like you had let off a dynamite for dad had loaded the shells with buck shots and the roar down that river was like a train wreck then just like ever branch on that tree was being knocked off like an elephant was falling out of that tree the coon hit the ground and the fight was on .
Dad had ole Mutt tied back for he said if Mutt could tree the coon the other dogs could kill it well every dog got whipped and Gentry grabbed it by the tail; and it turned and started climbing up his breeches legs and he started screaming get it off me get it off me.
About that time dad turned old Mutt lose and he yoked it right behind the head and with a bone crusher hold and the ghost coon had ran its last race.
As we walked back down the river dad said look ahere boys this is how your ghost coon was getting away he shined up the false tree a spruce pine and said look here and he traced a limb out that went under the rail road bridge and dad said he came out that limb and jumed on to the trissle and on he went but he had the old master after him tonight and he is a bit smarter than a coon.

The next morning we all met down at the local General store and the bets were on about how much the ghost coon would weigh and when put on the scales 22.2 lbs the biggest coon to have ever been caught in those parts back in those days.

Last edited by Carl Fox on 01-21-2015 at 04:04 PM

Old Post 01-15-2015 06:37 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

About 3 miles from our house is the "spookl light" strange lights that have been around so long they are part of Indian folk lore . It has been investigated by various government agencies (I know the Army Core of Engineers) and been on Rigly's Believe It Or Not and about every ghost hunting crew there is has came to check it out and try to get a glimpse of it .
Chey was a non-believer until one night it came down on top of him and a hunting buddy like they were gonna be beamed up , he said it was brighter than daylight then gone . I grew up out here and have seen it several times but never right over my head lol .Until parking on the side of that road was outlawed last year people came from all over hoping to get to see the infamous "spook light" . If you come down here for a hunt there is a good chance you may draw a cast that guides you over there . This light has been known to follow people , swing in different directions split into multiple lights and change colors . I don't think it is a ghost but so far no one can explain what it is .
Google up spook light Peoria , Ok .
JEN

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 01-15-2015 at 07:06 PM

Old Post 01-15-2015 07:03 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I was up running bobcats with Asa Briggs last Sunday near Luther, Mich. Well the bar in Luther has news clippings on the wall about a legend of a Dog Man dating way back to the 70's...maybe earlier. There's even an old country song written about it some of you might have heard.

So anyway, this mini van is coming down the road as I'm standing there listening to the dogs run this cat. Van stops and some old guy asks me what were running. I told him a bobcat. He says yeah there's some nice cats in this area.

Then he says have fun but watch out for Dog Man. I kinda laughed and said yeah and then he started getting kinda mad at me for not believing him. He said he saw it. I asked him when. He said 1982. Then he told me that if you even get within 100 yards of it, just the stench of thing will make you go temporarily blind. So I asked him how he seen it then if you go blind from smelling it. He said one time he went blind and didn't see it and one time he saw it from more than 100 yards. lol Then he told me his brother won't even hunt in the section to the East of us because he got cornered in an old house in there by it.

He drove off still about half mad at me. He was either the best liar I ever heard or he sure believed it.

Old Post 01-15-2015 09:26 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Redneck Mafia: Here is a clip from the Seneca Indian Reservation in Salamanca, NY, where they call them witch lights.

"Whites in the Northeast have been reporting these lights for centuries, offering no explanations for them in local folklore. The ga’hai are still seen with frequency in upstate New York, and by all types of people, especially in traditionally haunted sites and areas. In contemporary accounts they seem to be simple paranormal phenomena, almost like spontaneous and unintelligent offshoots of the territory around them. Maybe this is what they really are. Though some fit the profile of the folkloric witch lights, others are surely will-o’-the-wisps or swamp gas. Their high-density sites are often on reservations, prehistoric ruins, battlefields, or other “places of ancient sanctity” (as John Michell calls them) to Native American societies.

This is the clip from a Seneca Indian, whose son I use to work for:

The Gold of Ga’hai Hill

Allegany Seneca storyteller George Heron (b. 1919) heard most of his tales from an uncle who was born before the Civil War. The interchange included many legends about the ga’hai on Bay State Hill across the river from Cold Spring,NY about four miles southeast of Red House Lake. The lights that Heron’s uncle described floated about as high as a human knee, “like a car headlight but with no explanation.”

Heron’s uncle told a tale about three Union deserters en route to Canada through the Allegany Reservation.

Three Union deserters were on their way to Canada carrying large bags of money. They made their way through the Allegany Reservation, and while there they recruited three young Seneca to round up food and civilian clothing and to give them directions to Lake Erie. In payment the soldiers offered each Seneca a full grab into a bag of gold coins, a fistful that would have been the sum of a lifetime. “But don’t go spending it right away,” they warned as they left. “It’s hot money.”

The joy of the three Seneca was mixed. Their first worry was losing their treasure. Their second was being caught with it. The oldest had a plan: He’d bury it on Ga’Hai Hill. He’d fill his pipe at the bottom of the trail, start smoking, and walk with the gold to the top. When the tobacco ran out he’d bury it, and that would be the way to find it again. The three would wait a few years to start spending it. This made sense. “Nobody will poke around for it up there,” they reasoned, because of the dread of the witch lights.

The oldest Seneca did as he had planned, found a tree special enough to remember, and dug. Over the winter he caught an illness and died before he could show his friends to the spot. All anyone knew was that the gold was somewhere on the trail up Ga’Hai Hill, about as far as a single pipeful would last.

For years the two surviving friends prowled Ga’Hai Hill, their thirst for gold evidently greater than their fear of witches or lights. After their deaths one of the men’s sons took up the search. Storyteller Duce Bowen tells us this is thought to be a true tale in Salamanca. Even today, when the witch lights are out on the hill, people wonder if the souls of the treasure hunters might be among them, still looking for their gold."

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 01-16-2015 02:45 AM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

ANY MORE SCARY STORIES ?

I AM SAVING MY BEST ONE FOR LAST.

Old Post 01-19-2015 04:54 PM
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
ANY MORE SCARY STORIES ?

I AM SAVING MY BEST ONE FOR LAST.

Come on man, "OUT WITH IT" I like good ghost stories. I've read every post on that thread about strange encounters. lol

Old Post 01-19-2015 05:03 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

Re: ghost coon

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
I know you have heard the one about the ghost coon! well its true! I had a dog that would tree it several times a nite! LOL

I don't care who you are that's funny right there!!!! I was waiting for someone to post this...and didn't have to wait long. The fact is we have all had a dog like that.
About twenty years ago there was a guy that hunted blueticks. He wasn't local, he would drive 5 hours to our local club. He had a dog that would run a ghost trail the entire duration of every hunt he was ever put in. He never even came close to placing and hunted that dog in every hunt we had for like 6 years. If the dog ever treed a coon in his life I never heard of it. Many guys would scratch their dogs when they drew out with him. I really don't know why because he didn't bother anything. It wasn't like the man would strike him first, the dog usually wouldn't open for like 20 minutes or so, but when he did he would trail until you got ahead of him and grabbed him off the {ghost} track. Funny what people will not only feed but breed too. He just couldn't understand it when everyone's kennel was full after he had that litter.
Ghost...no I don't believe in them. Now the easter bunny...he's real!!!! I seen him.

Old Post 01-19-2015 07:49 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteHeat
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: ghost coon

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
I don't care who you are that's funny right there!!!! I was waiting for someone to post this...and didn't have to wait long. The fact is we have all had a dog like that.
About twenty years ago there was a guy that hunted blueticks. He wasn't local, he would drive 5 hours to our local club. He had a dog that would run a ghost trail the entire duration of every hunt he was ever put in. He never even came close to placing and hunted that dog in every hunt we had for like 6 years. If the dog ever treed a coon in his life I never heard of it. Many guys would scratch their dogs when they drew out with him. I really don't know why because he didn't bother anything. It wasn't like the man would strike him first, the dog usually wouldn't open for like 20 minutes or so, but when he did he would trail until you got ahead of him and grabbed him off the {ghost} track. Funny what people will not only feed but breed too. He just couldn't understand it when everyone's kennel was full after he had that litter.
Ghost...no I don't believe in them. Now the easter bunny...he's real!!!! I seen him.

HAHAHAHAHA
He must have loved that ole blue dog to death. Its killing me picturing a guy driving all the way out there so his dog could do that.

Old Post 01-19-2015 07:55 PM
NiteHeat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteHeat Click here to Send NiteHeat a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteHeat Find more posts by NiteHeat Add NiteHeat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

it probly depends a lot what you smoke ==if its higher then cigarets you will see all kinds wat they tell me ive never tried it an never will

Old Post 01-19-2015 09:58 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Well i am going to tell you about the night we caught the ghost coon.

Way back in 1970 i was a senior in high school and at that time my dad owned the best coon dog in the land or more like the surrounding counties. .......

Well we may have all heard that story, but I hadn't heard anyone tell it any better!

Old Post 01-21-2015 01:22 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks InsaneSam that means more to me coming from you than any one else.

I am having second thoughts about posting the Fish Creek Ghost story.

Like one guy has already posted you are smoking somthing or drinking something ever time a UFO or anything else is seen if they don't see it then it did not happen.

I am going to think hard and long about this ghost story for the same thing was witnessed by five people that happened in 1972.

43 years ago and no ones story has changed over the years.

Old Post 01-21-2015 02:25 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Well since you don't smoke or drink, I think you should be a very credible witness.

Old Post 01-21-2015 02:27 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks i will think about it and i will have to have some free time for my spelling and typing is terrible and it will take some time to tell the story just the way it happened.

Old Post 01-21-2015 02:32 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Carl Fox, I agree with InsaneSam. You did a great job on the ghost coon story. I can hardly wait for the next one.

Old Post 01-24-2015 12:39 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

The Fish Creek Ghost Story

I remember back in 1972 i was 21 year old and had always loved to coon hunt since i was 12 years old.
One of my younger brothers Glen and three of our friends decided to go coon hunting one moon light frosty night.
I remember the night just as if it happened a week or so ago.
Lowell Gayle Donnie and Gerald came ready to get the big one that night new carbide lights and flash lights and maybe Lowell Gayle had a lantern.
We loaded ole Mutt the best coon dog in the county back in those days and my dog Buster in the trunk of Glens four door ford must to have been a 62 or 63 model i am not sure now but any way we headed down to Fish Creek to a corn field that we never failed having a coon race.
This was about three miles out of town and on a gravel road so when we came to the corn field i pulled the ford car over on the left side of the road and i mentioned before it was a moonlight frosty night with millions of stars in the sky.
We turned ole Mutt and Buster off the gravel road towards the corn field on the left side of the road next to the south fork of the kentucky river.
Back on the right side of the road was a gravel road running at a 45 degree angle up the mountain.
We had been standing around the car for about five minutes or so waiting for the dogs to strike when some one said what is that?
Coming down the gravel road on our right sounded like someone walking at a slow pace but they were not getting any closer.
All at once Lowell Said what in the world is that up there?
Glen said man thats something floating in the air i looked in the direction that by now all four people were pointing and what i saw still haunts me to this day for floating in mid air just above the gravel road was a woman in a snow white dress more like a long white gown and with flowing waist lengh black hair like the mane of a race horse flowing in the wind.
I pulled out the four cell coon spotting only flash light and turned it in the direction of the object and the beam went right through the pale white face of the woman.
At that moment there were five sets of hands and fingers trying to open two doors on the vehicle and some falling down and skinned knees were doctored for weeks later.
We finally all got in the old ford car and i layed it to the floor throwing gravels in ever direction getting away from there.
We traveled on down to the lee county line which was about a half mile from where we had been parked and stopped Glen said we got to get ole Mutt or dad will kill us all but no one wanted to drive back in that direction and in a few minutes we heard something coming down the road and it was a do over again ever one trying to get in the car at once and about that time ole Mutt and Buster came around the curve and we grabbed them both and threw them in the trunk and we went on down Fish Creek and up Lower Buffalo about an extra 10 miles to get back home.
Word spred quickly in the small county we live in about the Fish Creek ghost and a few weeks later an old man with a graY beard and overalls from up around Buckhorn came into the grocery store and post office at Lerose KY and we were still talking about the fish creek Ghost and he said you know what happened down there a long time ago and we said no we did not know of anything happening down on fish creek.
He said that they used to be a man and woman that lived in a small house beside the gravel road that went up the hill and the man worked in a deep mine shoveling coal all night long and would walk home across the mountain every night and one night when he got home his wife was gone lost in a house fire and that on certain moon light nights the man could be heard walking down the gravel road looking for his bride and on that night that we were coon hunting i really believe he found his wife..

Old Post 01-28-2015 07:35 PM
msinc
Banned

Mr. Fox...I do believe you boys breathed way too much of that carbide you put in them lights!!!!! No more hunting with a carbide light for you!!!~!!

Old Post 01-28-2015 08:11 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

MR.mink or what ever that hidden screen name you use stands for as Jese Stewart would say to each his own.

Like i tell the inmates where i work if you don't like the movies i rent just turn the channel.

No one has to read anything they don't want too on the internet and i have many more coon hunting stories to tell about hunting
with my beloved DAD and uncle Gene.

Old Post 01-28-2015 08:28 PM
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
MR.mink or what ever that hidden screen name you use stands for as Jese Stewart would say to each his own.

Like i tell the inmates where i work if you don't like the movies i rent just turn the channel.

No one has to read anything they don't want too on the internet and i have many more coon hunting stories to tell about hunting
with my beloved DAD and uncle Gene.

It was a very good story Carl "I enjoyed It". I think msinc did to. He just likes to raz people as do I.

Old Post 01-28-2015 08:38 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks MR. Lenhart.

Old Post 01-28-2015 08:40 PM