UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train

Stud Fee-$300.00 Train,is quick to open on a coon track. Train has a huge booming bawl mouth and he is a quick accurate tree dog. This dog comes from an extremely good cross. I believe there are three Gnt.Ch. And three Nt.Ch. From this cross.several of them are also Pkc. Ch. This is the kind of thing we should all consider when breeding to a stud dog. Train"s sire is Gnt.Ch. Insane X and his Dam is Gnt.Ch.Frost Bite.Train is located in QueenCity Tx. Josh Howard -owner-cell ph#903-701-3613 Train,wil also be here in Missouri at my house from time to time for breeding convenience. Jeff Long-Elkland Missouri-cell ph#417-880-3482 or home#417-759-7993. Train,is SS and performance. Blanket back-read headed-loud loud loud!Train,is going to reproduce. We are already seeing some nice young dogs out of him and he is passing on that huge mouth. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2013 04:28 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Silver Ch.Dual Gnt.Ch. Insane Frosted Train

Train,is only three years old,but we are already seeing some nice young dogs out of him. Josh,has a female out of Train that placed in the top four of the Little Dixie Jamboree. Hunted it off and she got third place. Not bad for a ten month old female named Boozie.There is also a young male out of Train with a first place win named Loco. Train,is stamping huge mouths on his pups too.

Old Post 12-24-2013 01:36 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with train many times and he was being hunted alone hard by 10 months old treeing coons where coons are thin he is a very nice dog I know a lot of guys say that about a dog they have at stud but train is the kind of dog a lot of people are looking for in a stud dog he does have a booming mouth and is throwing that along with a head full of coon treeing since to his pups.

Old Post 12-24-2013 02:47 AM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy

Jeremy, thanks for the nice comments about Train. I know you've hunted with him a lot. I know how well you like him. I also want to publicly thank you for helping me find Trains sister. Gnt.Ch.Longs Mo. 3 Blank Domino. That was an exceptional litter. Thanks for breeding your Nt.Ch.Jackie female too.

Old Post 12-24-2013 03:55 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train

Check out Train in January issue of American Cooner. Page-103

Old Post 12-24-2013 11:00 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GR.Nt.CH.GR.CH.Insane Frosted Train

Train,is the 2013 Texas State Leader.

Old Post 12-25-2013 04:05 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.SCH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Folks,once again Train will be here in Missouri from time to time for everyone's breeding convenience. Give Josh or myself a call. Thanks.

Old Post 12-26-2013 09:50 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

GNT.CH.Gr.CH.SCH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Tony Domingez,has his female booked to Train. She is out of Wildside and Phrett. Thanks Tony,for booking your female. We are getting a lot of interest in Train here in Missouri. We are liking what we see in his pups. Thanks

Old Post 12-27-2013 09:58 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,thanks a lot. It's always nice to visit with ya. Sure glad you ended up with Cain. I know he will be taken care of. Looking forward to getting Train up here where you can go with him. He's a joy to hunt.

Old Post 12-28-2013 01:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GNT.CH.GR.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Train,is putting those huge mouths on his pups. I have a 3 month old male out of Train that already has a huge mouth for his age. Train,also has a All GRAND pedigree.

Old Post 12-28-2013 06:56 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

GNT.CH.GR.CH.SCH. INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Old Post 12-29-2013 05:36 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

GNT.CH.GR.CH.SCH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Folks,Train made Dual Grand at 17 months old. The pups out of Train are starting early too.

Old Post 12-30-2013 03:52 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

GNT.CH.GR.CH.SCH.INSANE TRAIN

We are getting a great response on Train. We have some nice females being booked. I believe Train will help put that extra in his pups. Train,is here in Missouri as of right now for a few days or more. Give Josh or myself a call if we can be of any help. Thanks

Old Post 12-31-2013 03:51 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,JOSH has decided to leave TRAIN here at my house for the next two or three weeks. We have a female booked to be bred here in Missouri next Monday. If we can be of any help,just give Josh or myself a call. Owner Josh Howard-903-701-3613 / Jeff Long-417-759-7993 or cell#417-880-3482-thanks.

Old Post 12-31-2013 09:26 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

My Ellie female will be bred to Train when she comes in. Ellie has a clear booming bawl mouth.

Old Post 01-01-2014 05:53 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Josh Howard and his hunting buddy just left a few hours ago. We done some hunting and some visiting. Had a great time. Train,is here in Missouri for everyone's breeding convenience. Just give Josh or myself a holler. Thanks

Old Post 01-02-2014 01:17 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks, Robert Mitchem in Texas has pups on the ground right now out of Train. Give Josh Howard a call,I'm sure he can get you in touch with Robert. Thanks Robert for breeding your female to Train.

Old Post 01-03-2014 12:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Sorry folks I guess Robert Mitchem has already placed his pups out of Train and his nice female.

Old Post 01-03-2014 09:54 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Josh, has two male pups around 3 1/2 months old for sale out of Train and NT.CH.TUFFS WILD JACKIE.I believe Josh has a 7 month old female for sale also. Give Josh a call on the pups. Ph-903-701-3613

Old Post 01-04-2014 02:23 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-05-2014 01:26 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Train,has an All Grand pedigree. He is out of Insane X and Frostbite. Josh,also owns a litter mate sister to Train. She is a Pkc.CH.GNT.CH. Frosted Tea. I own a litter mate sister to Train and Tea also. She is also a Pkc.CH.GNT.CH. Longs Mo. 3 blank Domino. Josh,is also half on a litter mate called Nt.Ch. Otis. There are two or three others out of this litter that are Nt.CH. And Pkc.Ch. I think anyone that has hunted with these dogs will have good things to say about them. Train,definately come from a litter of coo dogs. We should all consider this when breeding our nice females. Thanks

Old Post 01-06-2014 03:15 PM
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

Jeff I'm happy you ended up getting domino she's a nice one for sure I've hunted with 6 pups out of the x and frosty cross and they was nice dogs I've seen some BIG money get turn down for some of em to. Was not shocked at all to see how good train is already reproducing. I'm happy so far on what I hear on the train and Jackie cross won't be long tell they are in the hunts I'm sure.

Old Post 01-07-2014 11:23 AM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jeremy,I look for that to be a good cross as well.Folks just ask Jeremy how he likes Train. Jeremy had him up here hunting him some for Josh when he was just ten months old. I remember Jeremy saying that Train was going to be special. I'm a little partial to him myself. I believe he is going to reproduce those special kind himself. He is already off to a good start. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help. Thanks

Old Post 01-08-2014 02:05 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GNT.CH.GR.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Josh Davis,of Urbana Mo.just bred his nice female out of Balls Stylish Harry and Browns Rotten. This should be an excellent cross. This female being out of Travis Browns female in my book is a plus. I believe Train will definately do his part too. Josh,thanks for breeding your nice female.

Old Post 01-09-2014 03:05 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.Dual GRAND NT.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Train's,litter mate sister Gnt.Ch. Frosted Sweet Tea has won her cast at the Lonestar 5000 both nights. These dogs are cast winners. My favorite thing about these dogs,they are coondogs.

Old Post 01-09-2014 02:45 PM