UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Looking to tag along coon hunting in NC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jim C Bodkin
New UKC Forum Member

Looking to tag along coon hunting in NC

I am stationed down here at Camp Lejeune, NC. I am looking to tag along coon hunting with someone not too far from me here. I am living in Holly Ridge, NC near Surf City/Hampstead area. Im a member of Bucks-Mont Coon Hunters Club in PA, where I am from but dont have dogs down here just like getting out though. feel free to contact me.

jcbodkin@gmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2010 10:13 PM
Jim C Bodkin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim C Bodkin Click here to Send Jim C Bodkin a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim C Bodkin Find more posts by Jim C Bodkin Add Jim C Bodkin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Ed Esposti is near you. He post on the English board or do a search and you can find him.

Old Post 11-29-2010 10:27 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

I was gonna say

Ed Esposti would be a good one to get up with.Think he lives in Sneads Ferry.
Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 11-29-2010 11:21 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

The Clinton has a hunt this Saturday, lots of good people and just down hwy 24.

Old Post 11-29-2010 11:54 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter5000
UKC Forum Member

Bill the clinton hunt is friday the 3rd. i think it is only a friday night hunt

Old Post 11-30-2010 12:39 AM
coonhunter5000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter5000 Click here to Send coonhunter5000 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter5000 Find more posts by coonhunter5000 Add coonhunter5000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

I GAVE ED YOUR NAME AND NUMBER..ED IS A GREAT GUY AND HE HAS SOME NICE DOGS

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 11-30-2010 01:26 AM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim C Bodkin
New UKC Forum Member

Awesome thanks! I'm going to try and make it up there and try and go out on a cast if I can.

Jim

Old Post 11-30-2010 02:15 AM
Jim C Bodkin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim C Bodkin Click here to Send Jim C Bodkin a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim C Bodkin Find more posts by Jim C Bodkin Add Jim C Bodkin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Jim, I think I have talked to you at the youth hunt and at the Delco hunt. I am a member of the Clinton club and will be there Friday, if you want to go out on a cast you can go with me.

Old Post 11-30-2010 02:56 AM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Jim i will give you a call tonight. I go out about 4-5 nights a week. I also am from PA.

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 11-30-2010 12:44 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Herring
UKC Forum Member

This is one thing I really like about this message board; folks see a need and come together to help get a guy hunting! Good job guys!

Home of:
CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Tally-Ho (TALLY)
and
In Memory of - CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Chance; aka "The Phenomenon"

Old Post 11-30-2010 01:29 PM
Chris Herring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Herring Click here to Send Chris Herring a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Herring Find more posts by Chris Herring Add Chris Herring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bcj1973
UKC Forum Member

MORE THAN WELCOME

Jim,
You know you are more than welcome to tag along with me. I know they didn't look good the other night (LOL) but treed 4 Sunday and 2 Last night. You got my number, take it easy.

Shonuff Kennels NTCH Hardcore Holly

"PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY, SO TAKE THE GOOD ONE'S WITH THE BAD ONE'S, EVEN WHEN IT HURTS THE MOST"

SHONUFF KENNELS
Email: shonuffkennels04@yahoo.com
CHRIS BROWN

Old Post 11-30-2010 01:58 PM
bcj1973 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bcj1973 Click here to Send bcj1973 a Private Message Click Here to Email bcj1973 Find more posts by bcj1973 Add bcj1973 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim C Bodkin
New UKC Forum Member

Ed, Sounds good look forward to it!

Chris, The dogs have those nights, I had a good time. Just dont want to have you get sick of me bothering you all the time haha. The pictures showed me some proof they can do it, and that one was pretty big.

Thanks all

Jim

Old Post 11-30-2010 02:26 PM
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Jim,

I've yet to have the pleasure of meeting Ed,but from what I hear,he's a REALLY good guy.If he's anything like his buddy Lloyd Pack(who I met at A.O.),he'll be a stand up guy.
Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 11-30-2010 04:54 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

ROB, ED is a great guy he is a stand up guy...i enjoy hunting with him and Lloyd both...they both know what a coondog is..

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 11-30-2010 05:02 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words guys but my head is startin to swell haha. Im not packin a Coondog at this time but i do have a couple dogs that will Tree a coon most nights. I am gonna be huntin tonight if ya wanna go Jim.

Old Post 11-30-2010 05:32 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e.t.sawyerjr
UKC Forum Member

jim

i know it is a good ways from you.

the ECCHA is having their monthly meeting friday night dec 3.
the club house is about a mile toward greenville on hw 43 fron vanceboro. on the right.

be good to have you.

we are having a bench show and nite hunt on jan. 22 UKC

Old Post 12-01-2010 12:04 AM
e.t.sawyerjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e.t.sawyerjr Click here to Send e.t.sawyerjr a Private Message Click Here to Email e.t.sawyerjr Find more posts by e.t.sawyerjr Add e.t.sawyerjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim C Bodkin
New UKC Forum Member

Id like to check the club out and some fellow coonhunters at the meeting but I think Im gonna try and head to that coonhunt at clinton. maybe Ill see some of your club members there after your meeting. But Ill try and make it up once anyway. Your clubs meetings the first friday of every month?

Old Post 12-01-2010 12:23 AM
e.t.sawyerjr
UKC Forum Member

club meeting

the meeting is first friday of the month except when it falls on the friday of grand american. then it is on the second friday.

little to far to clinton for any to attend after meeting. there may be some there hunting.

Old Post 12-01-2010 12:57 AM
e.t.sawyerjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e.t.sawyerjr Click here to Send e.t.sawyerjr a Private Message Click Here to Email e.t.sawyerjr Find more posts by e.t.sawyerjr Add e.t.sawyerjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim C Bodkin
New UKC Forum Member

Well made it out last night with Ed and we seen two coons, looking forward to getting out some more and heading to the Clinton hunt on friday.

Anyone know a 17-18 year old kid huntin over in the Holly Ridge area? I was told to look him up but cant seem to remember his name.

Jimbo

Old Post 12-01-2010 03:38 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jim it was nice meeting you last night. Wish we could have done a little better and stayed dryer haha. Let me know when ya wanna go again.

Old Post 12-01-2010 03:48 PM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Jim, you are proably talking about Matthew Lambert. He owns a nite champion dog named Stalker.

Old Post 12-01-2010 08:10 PM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTFITKNL'S
UKC Forum Member

You can tag alone with Outfit Kennels anytime!