UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH Arnold's Blue Rock
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Rock and Cami pup

You better watch out Jonah or you will get an offer you cannot refuse for her!!! Good luck nice video!

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2015 01:30 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Thank you! Scott I think she's found her home lol I appreciate you and keeping nice females especially Cami im a big fan of her and the dogs behind her she sure has done a lot for the bluetick breed thank you again Scott! How old is Cami now?

☆Home of:

☆GrNiteCh K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt (Jugg X Magic)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Joe (Hoss X Lou)
☆NiteCh Emerts Tree Talkin Hoss (Ben X Molly)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Rock star (Rock X Cami)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Dakota (Ben X Molly)
☆NiteCh Campbells So Bl Annie bell (Jimmy X He's kate)
☆NiteCh Ch Spring Mtn So Bl Ben (A.j X Pat)
☆Mitchells So Bl Molly (James Earl Ray X Annie Bell)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Louann (Ruckus X Gin)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Anna belle (Cody X Dakota)

☆Little River Feed & Hunting Supply☆
☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 10-22-2015 06:28 PM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Rock sure is a nice looking dog. How old is he? Rhett’s Case dog looks an awful lot like Rock. Case is off of Roger’s Blue Gus also. We have a 7 month old gyp off of Case that should cross really good with Rock (Uncle X Niece).

This is the gyp.

Here is a picture of Case

Old Post 10-22-2015 06:48 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Rock X Cami

Waited a little later to turn her loose (2 A.M.) to see how she done on a colder track...............she said it's just like riding a bicycle lol !!!

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 10-24-2015 07:06 AM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

RockStar

Great pictures Jonah,
I am sure Kyle and Casey like the updates also. Sounds like a good season and she will be able to Rock and Roll in the hunts if thats what you decide for her. Cami is 9 now and don't know if we will be able to raise another litter off of her.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 10-24-2015 12:51 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Scott! and Yes we have had a great season so far. And yes Rock star and Slim should both finish with ease in the hunts Scott. I believe if they keep doing what they are doing. Cami is getting up there in age well if you breed her again go ahead and put me down for a female lol. Either way you decide to go she has done her part in bettering the breed that's for sure. What all has Cami been bred to? And has she ever been bred to banjo?

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Last edited by J.K.E on 10-25-2015 at 05:17 AM

Old Post 10-24-2015 02:49 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Cami Crosses

Cami was bred to Logan twice (some real nice pups out of this cross) Money owned by Karl Seilenbinder one time (some ok pups out of this. One sold for good money as a young dog a couple did not pan out) And Rock one time. Made this cross as I always watched his progress when Randy had him and thought it would make a nice cross on Cami or Hammerhead. I traveled 5 hours down to Ron Behne's to make this cross and Ron helped out alot on getting it done. Paid the stud fee and got some nice pups.
I wanted to breed Cami to Banjo when Bob Mouzy owned him and Jeff Magie was hunting her one winter down in Arkansas but she never came in heat and it never happened.
We had always planned on making the Banjo and Cami cross and if it is going to happen it would need to be the next cross on her but I am not in a big hurry to produce more pups as there is a shortage of hunters out there to do them justice.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 10-24-2015 03:03 PM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

I understand that Scott that would probably be a tough cross with her and banjo. I'm pretty sure that Cami is one if not the only female out of James still living I tried to breed Dakota to james about 5 yrs ago but he had done went sterile but if you ................but if you do decide to breed her you know 1 that will be hunted and given every opportunity possible hahaha

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 10-24-2015 03:26 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Rocks DOB is 11/23/09... he will be 6 in November....

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 10-25-2015 03:37 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyle Shipp
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the posts guys, y'all are keeping the thread up a whole lot better than I can. I got Rock back from Casey this past Friday. Him and Justin Stokes have been hunting him the last few months. They got some PKC wins on him in just a hand full of hunts entered.

I'll be hunting him in a Bluetick sectional the first weekend in November. Hopefully a few more Gr. Nt's will come down for a cast.

It's in Ashford, AL on November 7th. look forward to all who can come.

GRNITECH Skye's The Limit
Shipp's Silver Bullet

Old Post 10-26-2015 03:35 AM
Kyle Shipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Shipp Click here to Send Kyle Shipp a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Shipp Add Kyle Shipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Evans
New UKC Forum Member

Male pup

Now that my Female has come into heat, I have switched my focus to my male pup out of this cross. As of right now, I don't have any idea what type of hound he will make. But he just started Treeing his own coon. The good, super loud and get through the woods like a deer. The not so good, so far he is a Bawl mouth tree dog. But as long as he stays treed and holds pressure, I can over look a bawl mouth tree dog. Now for the bad, I have two 14 month old dogs running and treeing their own coon. Haha! ( I might lose weight)

Old Post 10-27-2015 03:56 AM
Robert Evans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Evans Click here to Send Robert Evans a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Evans Find more posts by Robert Evans Add Robert Evans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

(Rock X Cami)

700 yds struck and treed in 7 minutes and took me almost 45 minutes to get to her. Big briar thicket and STEEP! she made quick work of this one
Knocked it out to her she got cut up pretty bad hopefully she heals up fairly quick

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 11-15-2015 06:31 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

RockStar

quote:
Originally posted by J.K.E

(Rock X Cami)

700 yds struck and treed in 7 minutes and took me almost 45 minutes to get to her. Big briar thicket and STEEP! she made quick work of this one
Knocked it out to her she got cut up pretty bad hopefully she heals up fairly quick

NICE!! Great Picture of an up and coming Coon Dog!!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 11-15-2015 12:51 PM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Rock X Cami

2 drops 2 coons you would think she was 5 yr old the way she makes it look so easy but she's just 1 yr old I believe but Scott I put a win on slim the other night first trip to town deep and lonely with 2 singles looked good I figure I'd give you an update lol

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 12-03-2015 04:38 AM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Heck yeah... thanks for the updates... you planning on putting her in any hunts?

Old Post 12-03-2015 11:46 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Hunting

Nice pictures Jonah. Your female sounds like she knows what she was bred for. I am sure we will not get a chance to make the Cami X Rock cross again so that will be the only one. Glad to hear that Slim is getting it on. Keep those young dogs in the woods and they should make you proud.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 12-05-2015 02:12 PM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Rock X Cami

568 yds in 7 minutes and she was parked!

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 12-08-2015 04:15 AM
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

Parked

That's awesome. Wish you the best with them. Seem to be making pretty nice dogs.

Old Post 12-08-2015 04:57 AM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tolu Bl Ticks
UKC Forum Member

Had rock been bred to anything else? Also how many out of this litter are doing it now that you have heard of.

Tolu Bl. Tick
Ky Bl. Kennel

Our males
GrandCh GrandNiteCh Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb

Our females
"PR" Beaver Creek Bl Jackie Lee (Perryman's Arkie Jack x McBride's Dixie)
"PR" Perryman's KY Bl Deucey Lou (Reb x Sassy)

RIP

Perryman's outcross Casper (Ghost 2) - (Sherer's Bl Ghost x Sherer's Bl Abby )
Perryman's ky BL. Cricket - (Rock Acres Brutus X Shivers Rock Acres Snap-Crack)
Perryman's Ky Bl. Pistol Pete
Perryman's KY Bl. Jessie Girl (B & D's Blue Spike x Right Hand Flyers Bl Ruby)
Perryman's KY Bl. Suzie (Crosby's Smokin Joe x Guess' KY Blue Pepper)
NITECH CH Mad Dog House Dog (Molly) - ( Mad Dag Ante up Joker x Mad Dog Wisconsin's Midnight Ruby)

God bless and good hunting

Old Post 12-28-2015 03:29 PM
Tolu Bl Ticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tolu Bl Ticks Click here to Send Tolu Bl Ticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Tolu Bl Ticks Find more posts by Tolu Bl Ticks Add Tolu Bl Ticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

No, Rock has not been bred to anything else.

He is currently in bad health.. At the vet w/ him now.

4 of the pups are being talked about here on this thread... not sure how many there are alive out of the litter.

I plan on breeding the nt ch pounder female to him when she comes in... Shes a 120 bark a min tree dog. Rock is a tree monster.

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 12-28-2015 at 05:42 PM

Old Post 12-28-2015 05:35 PM
Tolu Bl Ticks
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that. I hope that he makes a full recovery soon.

Tolu Bl. Tick
Ky Bl. Kennel

Our males
GrandCh GrandNiteCh Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb

Our females
"PR" Beaver Creek Bl Jackie Lee (Perryman's Arkie Jack x McBride's Dixie)
"PR" Perryman's KY Bl Deucey Lou (Reb x Sassy)

RIP

Perryman's outcross Casper (Ghost 2) - (Sherer's Bl Ghost x Sherer's Bl Abby )
Perryman's ky BL. Cricket - (Rock Acres Brutus X Shivers Rock Acres Snap-Crack)
Perryman's Ky Bl. Pistol Pete
Perryman's KY Bl. Jessie Girl (B & D's Blue Spike x Right Hand Flyers Bl Ruby)
Perryman's KY Bl. Suzie (Crosby's Smokin Joe x Guess' KY Blue Pepper)
NITECH CH Mad Dog House Dog (Molly) - ( Mad Dag Ante up Joker x Mad Dog Wisconsin's Midnight Ruby)

God bless and good hunting

Old Post 12-29-2015 01:13 AM
Tolu Bl Ticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tolu Bl Ticks Click here to Send Tolu Bl Ticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Tolu Bl Ticks Find more posts by Tolu Bl Ticks Add Tolu Bl Ticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Casey whats wrong with Rock. Hope you don't mind me asking?

Old Post 12-29-2015 01:50 AM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Lower intestine blockage and inflammation.. wasn't eating. He has been bounced around between Georgia, Alabama, and Florida hunting and he picked up some bacterial infections he needed a little help fighting off. Got him on several medications and am expecting a full recovery.

You would have thought rock was a movie star... people were taking pictures with him at the vet. Everyone was commenting on how neat looking a hound he is..Hahaha. Rock was eating it up, he loves people...

Old Post 12-29-2015 03:11 PM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Man thats good to hear

Old Post 12-30-2015 04:04 AM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Rance has a Sister to rock that he lets me be involved with... She's a NtCH... As soon as he gets back from galavanting all over the country chasing stinking whitetails I'm gonna put her in some UKC hunts to finish her out. She was just in heat, but Rance decided to wait to breed her....

Old Post 01-06-2016 08:29 PM