UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH Arnold's Blue Rock
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
recon
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!!! I hope y'all push him hard in PKC race this next year. Sounds like he could make some noise. Any plans to bring him to the Lonestar 5000 this year?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2015 02:32 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Do y'all have any videos of Rock on the tree?

Old Post 09-12-2015 11:34 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyle Shipp
UKC Forum Member

I never took a video it would've been smart for me to do that. Casey might have one I'll check with him. Not sure on the LoneStar 5000, it'll depend on our schedules.

GRNITECH Skye's The Limit
Shipp's Silver Bullet

Old Post 09-13-2015 06:23 PM
Kyle Shipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Shipp Click here to Send Kyle Shipp a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Shipp Add Kyle Shipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking hound.

Old Post 09-14-2015 11:56 AM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

I think I have one.( Rock Treeing).. I'm on my State encrypted computer, so it won't let me access photobucket ect.

Me and Stokes went to that last hunt together, Rock won his cast and Poncho also won his cast, at a hunt up in Alabama. We decided to take the split, I had to be at work early the next morning.

After these dang zones (been hunting the hide off Zero and Poncho trying to get them back into shape after their summertime break)

I look forward to putting Rock in my good coonhunting woods.

I would imagine he'll be in the top 16 next year.

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 09-14-2015 10:13 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

Keep it rolling Casey. We've got a good gyp or two we plan on bringing to him. Just waiting on them to come in. It's like watching for water to boil it seems.

Keep me posted on the crosses on the Pounder gyp and the Lucy gyp as well. I'm anxious to try some Rock pups.

Last edited by recon on 09-16-2015 at 01:45 AM

Old Post 09-16-2015 01:42 AM
Kyle Shipp
UKC Forum Member

btt

GRNITECH Skye's The Limit
Shipp's Silver Bullet

Old Post 10-01-2015 02:59 AM
Kyle Shipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Shipp Click here to Send Kyle Shipp a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Shipp Add Kyle Shipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Rock X Cami

Well fellas I bought a young dog off of Scott VH and he threw in a Rock X Cami pup in the deal I didn't really need another pup but It was the same price with or without her so I brought her to the house. she was really shy. I never hunted her cause I am pushing the young dog really hard but anyways I decided to take her after 4 months first time she had ever been hunted she went 900 yds with the young dog she struck and treed a little.i hunted her 3 total nights and she came into heat she just came out of heat I hunted her Friday night she split treed twice 200 yds and 500 yds apart from other dog both had coons. Then Saturday night she struck first treed first on a den and a coon. Then last night turned her loose by herself and treed a coon so I guess I got 2 young dogs to push now lol. She's very quick on the ground she's a action pack type of dog and she's a natural she's gives 2 long bawls and rolls it over to about 100-110 bpm the pup has literally been hunted six times!! but anyways I was just gonna give you a update on my Rock X Cami pup idk if Cami has another litter left in her but I wouldn't mind having another out of Rock and Cami!

☆Home of:

☆GrNiteCh K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt (Jugg X Magic)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Joe (Hoss X Lou)
☆NiteCh Emerts Tree Talkin Hoss (Ben X Molly)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Rock star (Rock X Cami)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Dakota (Ben X Molly)
☆NiteCh Campbells So Bl Annie bell (Jimmy X He's kate)
☆NiteCh Ch Spring Mtn So Bl Ben (A.j X Pat)
☆Mitchells So Bl Molly (James Earl Ray X Annie Bell)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Louann (Ruckus X Gin)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Anna belle (Cody X Dakota)

☆Little River Feed & Hunting Supply☆
☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 10-06-2015 06:06 PM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Man that's awesome.. that's the kind of pup we all like. Mr. Bob Evans in PA has a littermate to yours that is doing it on her own and started really early as well. Heard of a couple others doing good.
Glad to see these pups showing up....

I've got to get a pup off him myself....

As far as a second time cross that would be up to Mr. Scott and Cami, I have 4 breedings off rock in West Virginia (Frozen), or can ship chilled.

Old Post 10-07-2015 06:08 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

On a side note, that's the only litter on the ground out of Rock. I'm sure some of the credit is due to Cami being a nice female, as I know Scott isn't going to breed a female that isn't solid.

The question is, is this one litter going to be one of those magic crosses...or will Rock throw these traits into all his pups g..............uess we will only know by future crosses..

I plan on breeding my Nt ch pounder female to him, if she will ever come in.

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 10-07-2015 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 10-07-2015 06:13 PM
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

rock female

Sounds just like Rock and his litter mates. Keep her in woods and good luck.

Old Post 10-08-2015 12:35 AM
randy ar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy ar Click here to Send randy ar a Private Message Find more posts by randy ar Add randy ar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Rock x Cami cross

Nice to hear some reports on the Rock and Cami cross. Rock should reproduce well in my estimation with just about any worthy female. Just need to get some folks to breed to him and I hope it happens. I bred to him when I had the chance and I hope some others do also and get the pups in the hands of hunters. Rock's bloodlines are not the "flavor of the day type". These are tried and true reproducing coon hounds that have stood the test of time. Some of the best mouths and noses on a hound come out of the Uchtman blood and the most complete tailgate to tree dogs come out of the old Smokey River breeding. Our breed still needs both in my opinion and I believe you will have it with Rock.
Good luck with your hounds,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 10-10-2015 02:18 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Rock X Cami pup she's been hunted 11 times this is her on a single made quick work of this one plus her up!

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 10-13-2015 03:07 AM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

Rockstar

Jonah about how big is she. Is she bawl on ground and chop on tree. Any trash yet.

Old Post 10-14-2015 04:00 AM
randy ar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy ar Click here to Send randy ar a Private Message Find more posts by randy ar Add randy ar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

Rockstar

I forgot to mention, i LOVE her color.

Old Post 10-14-2015 04:06 AM
Tolu Bl Ticks
UKC Forum Member

Randy last time we spoke did I tell you mine has been split treeing just about every other dump and holding pressure she has been missing about 50% of the time but stayed treed for 45 minutes while two other dogs were 250 yards away she pulled up short and they had the coon but I was impressed with how long she stayed treed until we go to her not bad for just over a year old female I don't think...I love this cross (rock x cami ) I look forward to seeing what is in store for the future I think rock might be a key player for the blue dogs

Tolu Bl. Tick
Ky Bl. Kennel

Our males
GrandCh GrandNiteCh Beaver Creek Blue Johnny Reb

Our females
"PR" Beaver Creek Bl Jackie Lee (Perryman's Arkie Jack x McBride's Dixie)
"PR" Perryman's KY Bl Deucey Lou (Reb x Sassy)

RIP

Perryman's outcross Casper (Ghost 2) - (Sherer's Bl Ghost x Sherer's Bl Abby )
Perryman's ky BL. Cricket - (Rock Acres Brutus X Shivers Rock Acres Snap-Crack)
Perryman's Ky Bl. Pistol Pete
Perryman's KY Bl. Jessie Girl (B & D's Blue Spike x Right Hand Flyers Bl Ruby)
Perryman's KY Bl. Suzie (Crosby's Smokin Joe x Guess' KY Blue Pepper)
NITECH CH Mad Dog House Dog (Molly) - ( Mad Dag Ante up Joker x Mad Dog Wisconsin's Midnight Ruby)

God bless and good hunting

Old Post 10-14-2015 04:13 AM
Tolu Bl Ticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tolu Bl Ticks Click here to Send Tolu Bl Ticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Tolu Bl Ticks Find more posts by Tolu Bl Ticks Add Tolu Bl Ticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

Travis

Good to hear from you. Keep her in the woods. Call me when you can.

Old Post 10-14-2015 04:35 AM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

No trash yet and yes bawl on the ground chop on tree her locate has changed just about every time I've cut her loose sometimes 1 long bawl sometimes 2 or 3 times but that will come with age

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 10-14-2015 05:42 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Rock x Cami cross

..................................GrNiteCh Ch Uchtman's Blue Andy
.....................GrNiteCh Uchtman's Blue Ed
..................................GrNiteCh Moody Creek Blue Jodi
.........GrNiteCh GrCh Roger's Blue Gus HTX
..................................NiteCh Lincoln's Blue Yoakam
.....................Ch GrNiteCh Uchtman's So Blue Rose
..................................NiteCh Uchtman's So Blue Sis
Ch GrNiteCh Arnold's Blue Rock
..................................FCh GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Runnin Bullet
.....................GrCh GrNiteCh Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
..................................GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue June
.........GrNiteCh Arnold's Blue Dic-Z
..................................ChGrNiteCh Brown's Bama Blue Devil II
.....................GrNiteCh Arnold's Blue Sue-Z II
..................................GrNiteCh Arnold's Blue Sue-Z
Pups pedigree
..................................NtCh Uchtman's So Bl Gentle Ben
.....................GrNiteCh Campbells Southern Blue AJ
..................................Uchtman's So Bl Angel
.........GrNiteCh Campbell's So Bl James Earl Ray
..................................NiteChGrCh Wagners Country Blue Bank
.....................Wagners Country Blue Lucy
..................................Nite Ch Mineral Creek Blue Fly
NiteCh GrCh Thunder Blue Cami HTX
..................................ChGrNite Ch Uchtmans Blue Albert
.....................NiteCh Lincolns Blue Yoakam
..................................NiteCh Coney River Blue Rose
.........Bristol Ridge Blue Fly
..................................NiteCh Uchtmans So Blue Luke
.....................Uchtmans So Bl Jill
..................................Uchtmans So Bl Lou

Cami

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 10-14-2015 at 11:37 PM

Old Post 10-14-2015 11:30 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

Scott VH

Just wanted to say thank you for using Rock . I firmly belive that a good female is at least 50% if not more than the sire when it comes to repoducing good pups. Again thank you.

Old Post 10-14-2015 11:54 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Randy

Thanks for all of the work and time that you have put into Rock and the dogs behind him. I am sure that he will reproduce if bred to some other nice females. The Rock and Cami cross favored the Uchtman part of the pedigree and most all went back to Beans Ranger the start of most of the present day Uchtman dogs you see. Cami as the picture shows is a stand on the wood no chewing or jacking tree dog with about as good of a personality on a dog you will find. If you want to tree a coon just turn her loose. She is down the road about 10 miles and does not get hunted much anymore.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 10-15-2015 12:16 AM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Rock X Cami !!!!

She drove this coon about 600 yds and gave those three long dying bawls and it was game over lol. I have to keep reminding myself she has only been hunted maybe 15 nights. you would think she was a 5 yr old dog by the way she tree's coons

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 10-21-2015 07:27 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Rock x Cami!!

I love it!!

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 10-21-2015 03:12 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

That's awesome... thanks for keeping us informed on all the pups progress..

Feel free to post the negative aspects of the pups too or if someone has a rock pup that isn't turning out...nobody will get their feelings hurt.. some are better than others n no dog is perfect and the breed will improve if we know the good and bad.

Old Post 10-22-2015 02:56 AM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Rock X Cami

Well since you want the bad to Casey Bigelow here's a video of my pup I wish my Rock X Cami pup would tree harder lol lol lol!!!!............Just kidding!

☆Home of:

☆Tim Mckee☆

Last edited by J.K.E on 10-22-2015 at 04:52 AM

Old Post 10-22-2015 04:46 AM