UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 11 month old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwayne
UKC Forum Member

11 month old female price REDUCED

Out of GRCH GRNITECH BLUE IRON BRUMMY and 'PR' MIGHTY BLUE REDEMPTION. Redemption Is out of GRNITECH 'PR' MANNS' WILD-N-BLUE POUMDER. Good looking hound with a good mouth. Paid up in Performance program. She's green as grass. She ran loose on a farm for the first 7 months of her life and she would tree every house cat around. Hasn't been messed with a whole lot since then. I'm selling her because I have just about quit hunting and hate to see her sit in the pen. $300 Call or text Dwayne 423-619-3608

NITECH CH 'PR' BODACIOUS BOMBSHELL 2012 ZONE 5 CHAMPIONSHIP QUEEN OF HUNT (CO OWNED WITH ZEB MYERS)

Last edited by Dwayne on 05-29-2015 at 03:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2015 12:54 AM
Dwayne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwayne Click here to Send Dwayne a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwayne Find more posts by Dwayne Add Dwayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwayne
UKC Forum Member

Someone make me a reasonable offer and she's yours. This little female needs to be hunted.

NITECH CH 'PR' BODACIOUS BOMBSHELL 2012 ZONE 5 CHAMPIONSHIP QUEEN OF HUNT (CO OWNED WITH ZEB MYERS)

Old Post 05-27-2015 12:41 PM
Dwayne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwayne Click here to Send Dwayne a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwayne Find more posts by Dwayne Add Dwayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwayne
UKC Forum Member

Someone bring me $200.00 cash this weekend and she belongs to you.. That's puppy price and she's ready to hit the woods.. Performance paid up and all.

Old Post 05-29-2015 02:04 PM
Dwayne
UKC Forum Member

Got home yesterday, and notices Gracies pen was open, got out and listened and she was treed down behind my barn. Walked down to her and she was on a big den tree. If someone would put some time in this little female I think she'd make a dandy.

Old Post 06-01-2015 10:49 PM
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

If you were closer I'd jump on it

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024, 2025
Nitech at 13 months

Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:54 AM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurby40
UKC Forum Member

size

How big is this dog, dose she chop on the tree?

Old Post 06-03-2015 06:06 PM
kurby40 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kurby40 Click here to Send kurby40 a Private Message Click Here to Email kurby40 Find more posts by kurby40 Add kurby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote