UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH Allbees Lil Ace
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Allbees Lil Ace

I am going to offer my GRNITECH for stud. He is a heck of a coon dog and gets things done. I'll be honest, I've never offered a dog for stud before so I will give you all the information I think you will want to know on here, if you have any questions feel free to PM me or call or text me at 515-408-1816.
Ace was one of the easiest starting dogs I've ever seen. Released 2 caged coon for him and the 2nd one he ran a 1/4 Mile and treed and after that he was hunted alone and doing it by himself. Ace has one thing on his mind when cut loose, coon, that's it. He is an independent dog that does his own thing. He doesn't care what the other dogs are doing. He will not back another dog but doesn't care if other dogs back him. He has a cold nose and the brains to work out an old nasty track and have a coon at the end of it. He doesn't just stand on his head trying to figure it out. He can move a track well. He does not pick and choose his tracks, he takes them as they come. Ace is the most honest accurate coon hound I have ever hunted with, if he isn't 100% then he is 95% accurate. The only time I've not seen a coon in his tree is in the middle of summer when the leaves are on and the foliage is thick and its hard to find them sometimes. Ace is a smart hound that wants to please you. He isn't anything super flashy but he doesn't mess around when you cut him loose, he trees coon. He is a bawl mouth on track and chop on tree. It doesn't matter the weather, he gets it done. His mouth has softened a little with age, he's coming 9 yrs old. But when he was younger he had a good clear loud mouth. Ace has a heart and drive that would wear out any man. He will tree coon 30 yards in or 1 mile deep and keep doing it all night long. He never wants to quit hunting at the end of the night, he hates loading back up in the box but does what hes told. And he hunts smart as well and trees smart, if its hot and sticky out he will pace himself on the tree so he can tree all night if need be. He has never been gotten by the 8 minute track rule or 2 min tree rule but he will slow himself down in the heat. I've read on here that people think this breed is missing nose, and drive. If you want to add some of that and independence to you lines this is the dog that will get it done for you. Ace is out of the Brush Buster II and Snows Izzy cross. Which makes him a grandson to Cedarfork Valley Woodpecker. His ped goes back to some real nice dogs on both sides.

I am sorry I haven't figured out how to post pics but feel free to text me at 515-408-1816 for pics and any questions you might have. I really feel like Ace and the right female will throw some great, balanced, natural hounds that could do very well. Lets get some pups on the ground out of this dog. Thanks for reading. Sorry its so long, just want to be honest and give as much info as possible.

Also Ace will be a performance sire for 2017

GrNiteCh Allbees Little Ace
PR Gypsum Creek Shinin Red Ruby
PR Gypsum Creek Red Woody(Direct son of CedarValley Woodpecker)

Last edited by fdcooner on 10-12-2016 at 08:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2016 04:33 PM
fdcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdcooner Click here to Send fdcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email fdcooner Find more posts by fdcooner Add fdcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

A little more info on Ace.

I purchased this dog this spring and hunted him a limited amount of times due to an extremely rainy and VERY hot spring and summer. The first time I hunted with the dog I knew he was something special and I wanted him. He had been put up for almost 8 months the first time I got to see him go and he put on a clinic. I hunted him all of 20 times between May and an RQE in Troy, Ia. I took him there and it was my first comp hunt ever and Ace made it easy on me. He won his cast even though I made some mistakes as a handler, he did his part and treed live coon. So Ace is qualified, and will be at the 2016 UKC Coonhound World Championships. The next hunt I put him in was National Redbone days this year. He had maybe 10 nights out between the RQE and Thursday night at National Redbone days and we won our cast Thursday night with 400 plus point, no minus or circle points. Ended up leaving the hunt early due to my brother back home having health problems so I didn't get to see where he would of ended up over all but he was looking good. And that was after driving 9.5 hours and through Chicago traffic and getting to the club and hour before deadline Thursday. Ace is well known for finishing tracks other dogs come up short on. Won a few of his GRNITECH wins that way. The guy I got him from didn't push him in the bigger hunts but I will be. This dog deserves some exposure and I hope I can do my part because I know he will do his part. Ace is usually a 2nd or 3rd strike, honest strike dog but always ends up with first tree because he will always split tree. I have gotten first strike with him plenty of times as well.

Old Post 08-18-2016 05:39 PM
fdcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fdcooner Click here to Send fdcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email fdcooner Find more posts by fdcooner Add fdcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Ace's pedigree

............PR PETERSONS IL. RED BUD
......NITECH ALL NIGHT BRUSH BUSTER
............NITECH CH BROWN'S OK RED PENNEY
...GRCH GRNITECH ALL NIGHT BRUSH BUSTER II
............PR DON'S LITTLE KENTUCKY RED
......PR SHIRLEY'S LITTLE RED RUBY
............PR SHAIN'S GOLDIE
GRNITECH ALLBEES LIL ACE
............PR PORTER'S BUCK
......GRNITECH CEDARFORK VALLEY WOODPECKER
............PR BAHNS JEWEL
...NITECH SNOW'S IZZY
............GRNITECH CH OK RED TWISTER
......PR LITTLE RIVER SISY
............GRNITECH YELLOW RIVER RED MUSIC

Old Post 08-18-2016 05:58 PM
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Few pics of Ace.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19o4gim95...212110.jpg?dl=0

Old Post 08-20-2016 06:56 PM
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Pics

https://www.dropbox.com/s/om5rwppmu...043953.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r726aik8y...193602.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c06u5ugqu...225258.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oo6604d4e...212131.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/etbr2ii3g...114513.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/30m73cthe...213822.jpg?dl=0
He rides in the truck with me.

Old Post 08-20-2016 07:00 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

here is a pic of the good looking stud

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 09-11-2016 10:31 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

Good luck

Good luck with Ace. The way you described him was almost to a t to his sire. Buster II would go as far as need be to hit a coon. He would work whatever he come across and would not give it up till it was treed. Some thought he was to cold nose. At the same time I seen that little dog walk a cold coon up and tree it with other grand nights setting there looking at each other cross eyed not even barking but Buster had the bacon on a limb. These was some well known dogs. BusterII had the best nose I ever seen on a dog. And he wouldnt stop till it was treed. And like your dog he was 95/100% accurate. Buster would back dogs if they wasnt ill and he didnt have something going himself.75% of the time he would be off by himself somewhere. You have a very well bred dog there. Izzy was an exceptional little female and that was one of the best crosses I was involved in. Guys dont over look this little dog. I will be trying to get my little female to him. Good luck and I wish you the best with him.

502-477-1614
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.All Night Brush Buster II {Deceased 12 years old}
Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III [6 hunts winning two 1st and a 2nd and 1 Nt.Ch.win]{Deceased at age of 3 Cancer}
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.All Night Brush Buster IV [5 hunts winning 3 1st places]{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
Nt.Ch.Ch.Pr'All Night Brush BusterV{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
And littermate sister to BusterII
Nt.Ch.All Night Delusion[4 hunts with 3 1st places]{Deceased}
There is nothing better than knowing you have a pressure tree dog

Old Post 10-02-2016 01:50 AM
kredbone1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kredbone1 Click here to Send kredbone1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kredbone1 Find more posts by kredbone1 Add kredbone1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good luck

quote:
Originally posted by kredbone1
Good luck with Ace. The way you described him was almost to a t to his sire. Buster II would go as far as need be to hit a coon. He would work whatever he come across and would not give it up till it was treed. Some thought he was to cold nose. At the same time I seen that little dog walk a cold coon up and tree it with other grand nights setting there looking at each other cross eyed not even barking but Buster had the bacon on a limb. These was some well known dogs. BusterII had the best nose I ever seen on a dog. And he wouldnt stop till it was treed. And like your dog he was 95/100% accurate. Buster would back dogs if they wasnt ill and he didnt have something going himself.75% of the time he would be off by himself somewhere. You have a very well bred dog there. Izzy was an exceptional little female and that was one of the best crosses I was involved in. Guys dont over look this little dog. I will be trying to get my little female to him. Good luck and I wish you the best with him.

Thanks for the good words Kevin. I appreciate them. You let me know what we need to do to get your female here and I'll help you however I can. I really believe Ace has what it takes to help the breed and if anyone wants to see him go I have nothing to hide. Id like to be able to hit a lot more of the big hunts but Im a 30 yr old with 2 young kids , a mortgage and a wife so I just go to what I can. Quite a few guys have told me how impressed they are with Ace and Im telling you, He is a dang nice hound.

Old Post 10-10-2016 11:14 PM
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Update

Ace will be a performance sire for 2017.

Old Post 10-12-2016 08:26 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Ace

Hey Brendon,

Here in a few weeks, let's get together for a hunt. I'd like to see this dog go.

Old Post 10-13-2016 01:14 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Chris

Sounds good to me. As long as the water goes down around here. Most of my hunting ground is flooded right now. Might have to come your way for a hunt if that's ok... either way let's make it happen.

Old Post 10-13-2016 01:46 AM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Sounds Good

Shoot me a text and just let me know when.

Old Post 10-13-2016 06:47 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Update: Semen

Just an update on possibilities for breeding to Ace. I just started Ace on Oxy Stud today. I am going to get Ace collected so I want to make sure the semen is of the highest quality possible for anybody wanting to purchase some of it. I am going to keep some semen for myself and will sell the rest. All purchases of semen or live breeding will be private treaty between owner of the female and I. Like I said in the very beginning, if you are looking to add heart, drive, determination, nose, brains, or independence to your line Ace is the dog to do so. If I didn't think he could improve the breed I would not offer him up for stud.

Old Post 10-15-2016 05:01 AM
ag-man
UKC Forum Member

katie

I plan on breeding grnite grwt and grsh Pruett't salt river Katie Htx to Ace next time She come's in heat.

Home of Salt River Redbone's
GRNITECH GRWCH GRCH PRUETT'S SALT RIVER KATIE HTX
GRFCH GRWCH GRCH SALT RIVER JEB
Grch Pruett's Salt River Sadie

Old Post 11-01-2016 05:29 PM
ag-man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ag-man Click here to Send ag-man a Private Message Click Here to Email ag-man Find more posts by ag-man Add ag-man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

You outa be having pups soon..any news

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 11-24-2016 03:50 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fdcooner
UKC Forum Member

Ace has some good blood running through his veins. He is out of one heck of a good cross cross, where all the litter mates made dang nice hounds. He's not the an exception from a mediocre litter. Meaning his chances of reproducing coon dogs is high according to Claude Miller's book "Making a Coon Hound Pay Off For You." The few litters he's had so far has made some nice hounds.

Old Post 01-28-2017 01:26 AM
reddogs12345
UKC Forum Member

Some beat dogs I've seen in past bred like him guys should consider him as stud thanks God Bless

Old Post 01-29-2017 04:50 PM
reddogs12345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reddogs12345 Click here to Send reddogs12345 a Private Message Click Here to Email reddogs12345 Find more posts by reddogs12345 Add reddogs12345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ag-man
UKC Forum Member

Did you get Ace performance for 2017.

Home of Salt River Redbone's
GRNITECH GRWCH GRCH PRUETT'S SALT RIVER KATIE HTX
GRFCH GRWCH GRCH SALT RIVER JEB
Grch Pruett's Salt River Sadie

Old Post 02-25-2017 01:31 AM
ag-man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ag-man Click here to Send ag-man a Private Message Click Here to Email ag-man Find more posts by ag-man Add ag-man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote