UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Redbone Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

Redbone Male

5 yrs old November 24 . Needs no help will show any night $2500 . Fireball top Razor bottom . not trading selling will listen to any serious offer also have references . serious inquiries only . pm your number will call back.

PSALMS 51:10
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART , O GOD AND RENEW A STEADFAST SPIRIT WITHIN ME !!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-25-2015 08:38 PM
Brother David is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brother David Click here to Send Brother David a Private Message Click Here to Email Brother David Find more posts by Brother David Add Brother David to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

Men don't let this one get away . proven in the swamps of South Georgia . feel free to ask myself or Brian Ratliff any questions about him .

CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART , O GOD AND RENEW A STEADFAST SPIRIT WITHIN ME !!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-27-2015 12:02 AM
Brother David is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brother David Click here to Send Brother David a Private Message Click Here to Email Brother David Find more posts by Brother David Add Brother David to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

Just to make everyone more comfortable I will guarantee the dog hunts and trees

Old Post 06-29-2015 08:33 PM
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

Hunters have had several tire kickers call me . Let me rephrase my add ,I have a male red dog soon to be 5 , that I would like to sale ,he isn't going to come cheap nor do I have to sell . If your tired of looking and wasting time and money call me at 912-221-0279 .

Old Post 07-06-2015 03:01 PM
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

No longer for sale sorry

Old Post 07-12-2015 04:58 AM
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

Lost his voice

When I removed the dog from the board he had lost his voice . I have had him on la200 and most of it has come back ......

With that said I am relisting him for sale and if you are looking for a 120 bark tree dog he's not for you . has a bawl chop on tree and usually a one bark tree dog when alone .

I will entertain any serious offer

Old Post 08-10-2015 01:03 PM
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

Wow

In between rain showers ol scrappy has being looking good . I am still waiting for a serious buyer . He sure likes it when fur starts falling

Old Post 08-22-2015 12:07 AM