UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Snoopy, Ruger, Voyles Jar Mr. Magic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

Snoopy, Ruger, Voyles Jar Mr. Magic

Snoopy/ Ruger/ Voyles Jar Mr. Magic. Is there any blood left out there. Looking for Heavy Ruger blood.

419-563-4822

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2019 02:19 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deekus
UKC Forum Member

Jim Freeman has some

Old Post 01-02-2019 04:37 AM
Deekus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deekus Click here to Send Deekus a Private Message Find more posts by Deekus Add Deekus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

I have some pups that have all 3 of those dogs in either 3rd or 4th gen.

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 01-04-2019 06:02 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

Can you post there PED's?

Old Post 01-05-2019 12:58 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

I think most of Freeman's stuff that was out of Snoopy has pasted on.

Old Post 01-05-2019 01:01 PM
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

I still have some, have a female I am going to try to get pups from this year she goes back to Snoopy at least three times she is out out of Kidd and Cherokee and is a littermate to the Gunsmoke Jane female we lost earlier this year.
She would go back to Snoopy two times on top and once on bottom
Not sure what she will be bred to I have a couple of breedings I purchased on WHIF auctions and also have a nice male out of Nelsons Northern Cash that we bought this fall.

Old Post 01-05-2019 09:08 PM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

ruger

Let me know what you do. I have a female that is a granddaughter to Whiskey that is just like him. She just turned 2 but looking for something to breed to her in another 2 or 3 yrs. I want as much Ruger blood as I can find. What happened to Max I haven't heard from him in a Long time.

Old Post 01-06-2019 01:41 PM
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

nick miller does

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 02-04-2019 03:34 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote