UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Little hitman in training !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Little hitman in training !!

Well my baby boy finally got his wife through nursing school he hunted with a lot of my old dogs in past years got him a puppy and I am training him how to handle in the hunts and we are carrying a scorecard when we hunt he is 6'4" 330 lbs of brush breaking machine ole dad is making him think lol got me a handler this is gonna be fun.

Once in a while I give him a little more to think about than he can handle takes about thirty minutes for it to dawn on him.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2017 01:29 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Are you training him the Old Tar way or the New Tar way?

Old Post 11-16-2017 01:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

He knows no cheating I still got my bluff in just teaching him the rules knowing what everybody else has on that card knowing where you are and what you need to win is important.

Old Post 11-16-2017 01:39 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

The tar ways dad can still handle I am just back up. He still got a pretty mean right hook. Lol
I just ready to show the new school the old school hounds still got it.
It's going to be interesting.

Old Post 11-16-2017 02:31 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Corey you will learn like I did trial by fire. But your dad is proud of you you worked , took care of my grandaughter , and put your wife through school now me and you are going to hunt. I am passing the torch.

Love you
Dad

Old Post 11-16-2017 02:48 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I got big plans for the Hitt last name and the yadkin tar bloodline you have keep going all these years.

Old Post 11-16-2017 05:02 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

great

Great tar got a back up handler now !! when ya do that you know time has caught up with ya !! Old saying !! dont do what i have done do what i say !!! Tar let him know !! winning is a lot easier if you start out with a good one !! that is a winner !!! even then your gonna loose !! Learn to loose gracefully and win wisely !!something tar had probs with once up on a time !!

Old Post 11-16-2017 05:24 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Carson right now we got two clubs hanging on by a thread if I don't moh them by time they get guides out there is nobody left no bench show judge either can't either one afford to pay if I don't do it these guys ain't going to have nowhere to go so corey can hunt Fred for his owner and it will be good experience for him and he has young legs. Plus I am going to enjoy showing him things that I somtimes take for granted a let him meet a bunch of my friends from other places I am excited.

Tar

Old Post 11-16-2017 11:54 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Carson Jones

Did you notice that Tar used the word bunch in describing his friends? Bunch. a noun used to describe many of similiar quality. I.e. a bunch of grapes. I guess you, mike and a couple more are now a "bunch" LOL. Tar, I just could not help myself, played like a cat and just pounced on the darn thing! Dave. P.S. Hittman good luck, you are going to need it.

Old Post 11-17-2017 01:11 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Last edited by Dave Richards on 11-17-2017 at 01:53 AM

Old Post 11-17-2017 01:20 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave I like to see the excitement in his eyes I once had.

I got friends in low places.

Where Fred sounds good.

On the deer he chases.

My blues away but I'll be ok lol

Tar

Old Post 11-17-2017 08:13 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Hittman, best wishes in the coming hunts. Hope to see you and Fred in the winners circle. Dave

Old Post 11-17-2017 03:40 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Dave. We are going to give it a 100%. Win or lose come home smiling. Getting to chase hounds again and hunting with my Dad is a goal I have had for a long time. Coonhound is all I know and was raised around. Between my dad and Papa I was trained by the best and learned all the old bloodlines and what it takes to make a decent hound. I have had some good hunts and some really bad ones in my past. I have had some really good hounds and some really bad ones to. But for me I like to see a ringtail and eyes. That's why I stick with the dogs my dad has keep going all these years. I have tried a lot of bloodlines and I always come back to the the yadkin river dogs. I guess it's inherited in my genes. Lol

Last edited by Hittman on 11-18-2017 at 12:14 AM

Old Post 11-17-2017 11:33 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Lol

Last edited by Hittman on 11-18-2017 at 12:35 PM

Old Post 11-18-2017 12:15 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Big finn the internet bully. Lol
Big talker behind a screen. Wow some people just amaze me.

Old Post 11-18-2017 02:09 PM
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Not a bit funny 😱

Old Post 11-18-2017 03:05 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Corey is 6'4" and 330lbs I wouldn't want to tell him that lol. And he is 30 yrs old not a kid lol.

Old Post 11-18-2017 03:15 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I'm wondering just how big Big Finn is. To call a 330 lb man a retard. hmmm

Old Post 11-18-2017 04:42 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote