UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tri Tronics Night Razor
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cody Vickers
UKC Forum Member

Tri Tronics Night Razor

I'm thinking about buying one, just wondering if anyone has had any first hand experiance with one and how they do?

- PKC Silver Ch. UKC NiteCh. 'PR'
Stylish Lil' Harry.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2012 03:44 PM
Cody Vickers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cody Vickers Click here to Send Cody Vickers a Private Message Click Here to Email Cody Vickers Find more posts by Cody Vickers Add Cody Vickers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

loved the size of it, just wasn't enought light for me personally, but for the size it was a ton of light.

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:35 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BWSupplies
UKC Forum Member

Its not a 26v, blow the top out of a tree, but for the size its a nice little light.. I sell quite a few of them. The only complaint is the price of the accessories , the colored lens especially, but hunter still love them.

bwsupplies@aol.com
704-791-7751
36479 NC HWY 49
New London, NC, 28127
President of the SBA
Member of the BBOA & BBCHA
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Backwoods-Supplies/167389623298613

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:50 PM
BWSupplies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWSupplies Click here to Send BWSupplies a Private Message Click Here to Email BWSupplies Find more posts by BWSupplies Add BWSupplies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin B
UKC Forum Member

I have had one for a year. If there is a coon in a tree you can find it with this light. I have never found a tree i couldn't shine the top of. It is not quite as bright as some of the bigger lights but it doesn't get blown out of the water either. If you don't want a lot of weight on your head or a cord you will love it.

Old Post 10-07-2012 11:27 PM
Justin B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin B Click here to Send Justin B a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin B Find more posts by Justin B Add Justin B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

awesome!

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 10-08-2012 02:49 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

SCOTT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY MINE LOL

Old Post 10-08-2012 04:17 PM
james boyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james boyd Click here to Send james boyd a Private Message Click Here to Email james boyd Find more posts by james boyd Add james boyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cody Vickers
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good! Thanks for all the replies, i do believe i'm going to order one and try it out!

- PKC Silver Ch. UKC NiteCh. 'PR'
Stylish Lil' Harry.

Old Post 10-09-2012 06:18 PM
Cody Vickers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cody Vickers Click here to Send Cody Vickers a Private Message Click Here to Email Cody Vickers Find more posts by Cody Vickers Add Cody Vickers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote