UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > American Cooner, Full Cry
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

American Cooner, Full Cry

Someone told me effective immediately that these two magazines would no longer be published. Is this true? If so sad truly the end of an era.

Psalms 119:89

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2023 02:17 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

Just got email that it’s true. No more Cooner or Full Cry. They are looking for a buyer but has not happened yet

Old Post 05-31-2023 03:54 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randallbrown01$
New UKC Forum Member

Full Cry

Gone but not forgotten. SAD!

Old Post 05-31-2023 05:59 PM
Randallbrown01$ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randallbrown01$ Click here to Send Randallbrown01$ a Private Message Click Here to Email Randallbrown01$ Find more posts by Randallbrown01$ Add Randallbrown01$ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did. Sad- many great memories as a kid... always so excited to get my Full Cry in the mail. My parents would subscribe me to it every year as a Christmas present. Another victim of the internet.... As much as websites, facebook, and message boards are superior to a magazine.... they are also inferior.

May we all remember that every piece of technology allows us to do something we couldn't do before.... but always comes with a cost of saying goodbye to something we will never get to do again.

Old Post 05-31-2023 06:55 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

I hate that!
I look forward every month for my cooner
I wish they could republish cooners from years ago!
That would be great

Old Post 05-31-2023 08:17 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

I wish they would at least go digital. So we could still read articles I’m not a social media person so I will miss the pictures and articles

Old Post 05-31-2023 10:27 PM
Chad Stotts
UKC Forum Member

Always liked cooner better than bloodlines

Owner of Creekside Kennels

Old Post 05-31-2023 11:06 PM
Chad Stotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Stotts Click here to Send Chad Stotts a Private Message Find more posts by Chad Stotts Add Chad Stotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greymule
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kyblackdogman
I wish they would at least go digital. So we could still read articles I’m not a social media person so I will miss the pictures and articles

They are bringing Full Cry back and they do offer a online option:

www.fullcrymag.com

Old Post 12-29-2023 04:40 PM
Greymule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greymule Click here to Send Greymule a Private Message Click Here to Email Greymule Find more posts by Greymule Add Greymule to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote