UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Get them chores done early,gonna get hot,heat index 100 to 105,welcome too sweaty days,no cool off till next monday.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2013 12:23 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the good news TD. Looks like I will be in the house for a few days.

Old Post 08-27-2013 01:55 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Milam
Thanks for the good news TD. Looks like I will be in the house for a few days.
LOL ,Come on Mike lets tough it out ,,,,,,Well maybe not !!

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 08-27-2013 02:03 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I wish I could. Can't breath in this humid weather. Aggravates me to no end that I can't go outside and work little. I know you are kidding but I never thought I would be in this kind of situation after the surgery I had.

Old Post 08-27-2013 09:38 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Milam
I wish I could. Can't breath in this humid weather. Aggravates me to no end that I can't go outside and work little. I know you are kidding but I never thought I would be in this kind of situation after the surgery I had.
I know what your saying about not being able to do all the stuff we use to do,My back is shot from having it broke many years back and I have like 40% lungs usage ,I know where your coming from .

Linda , have you ever heard of a Native American artist by the name of Woodrow "Woody" Crumbo ?

Last edited by chuck west on 08-27-2013 at 10:04 PM

Old Post 08-27-2013 09:46 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Don't feel bad guy's.....I'm in fairly good shape & don't move too fast when it's humid,wasn't bad this mornin' till the clouds left & the sun popped out,had a nice breeze that made it bearable. Tomorrow is suppose too be the hottest,weather says next Monday 88 for the high,now there's somethin' ta shoot for

Old Post 08-28-2013 02:34 AM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Boys my kids and I had a good time Saturday!! Defiantly don't be quiet on yourwater races and field trials. I have a young buddy who wants to bring his dog and maybe one of my young dogs will end up coming.

Old Post 08-28-2013 04:31 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Glad to here that Kris,no more ukc swims again till next year,but that don't mean we won't have one or two non-sanctioned events still this year,your more than welcome anytime,thanks for your support. Chuck Linda said she never heard of "Woody". OVER & OUT

Old Post 08-28-2013 12:19 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Glad to here that Kris,no more ukc swims again till next year,but that don't mean we won't have one or two non-sanctioned events still this year,your more than welcome anytime,thanks for your support. Chuck Linda said she never heard of "Woody". OVER & OUT
OK ,tell her to read this and on the Native American thread .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Crumbo

Linda read this . Look at Hummingbird Dancer .

http://bostonavenueframetheavenuest...oodycrumbo.html

Last edited by chuck west on 08-28-2013 at 02:27 PM

Old Post 08-28-2013 12:37 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Going to be a bad one today. Be glad when next week comes.

Old Post 08-28-2013 02:53 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

10-4 on next week......wasn't bad at work they got a big fan & the shop is well insulated plus there was a nice 12 mph breeze,but in that direct sun another story.

Old Post 08-28-2013 11:13 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Chuck, That guy was good. Those would be something to have. Since your on the subject of Indians I have a tintype of a relative who was an Indian according to my mother but I can't remember who my Mom said she was. Have you got any Ideas how I can find out? This is her. Mom said she was my great great great something or other but to young to pay attention or remember. Dah!!!!!

Old Post 08-29-2013 03:13 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Well seeing as she is a female,We need to know which side of your tree she was on. Then we need to go back looking at marriages to look at all the maiden names . then if you go to the dawes census and if she was registered Native in the 5 civilized we should find her . If you have an old family Bible you may get your start there .

http://www.archives.gov/research/na...inal-rolls.html

Add this to your favorites so you can study it as you go . I hope it helps .

Last edited by chuck west on 08-29-2013 at 03:30 PM

Old Post 08-29-2013 03:22 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

That's a lot of snoopin' there Chuck,but that will keep her busy for a while It's gettin' closer to Monday.

Old Post 08-30-2013 12:27 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Hello everyone. Had to mow the back 4 acres today and believe me it got hot just sitting on the mower. I was glad to get it done for another week. Tomorrow I have to clean dog pens and give all the dogs fresh water. Then spray roundup again.

Old Post 08-30-2013 02:09 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Stretch out most of the hard stuff till Monday it will be cooler!!!!

Old Post 08-30-2013 03:28 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Good mornin',all most to nice of a day to go to work,but too many on welfare dependin' on the ones who do & have worked,so I reckon it's off ta work I go.........have a dandy

Old Post 08-30-2013 12:21 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Can't work on Labor Day TD. Stayed in yesterday and going to stay in today. Too much heat and humidity out there for me.

Old Post 08-31-2013 02:21 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

You got that right Mike,we went too Oakland town rummage this mornin' & it was fair till 'bout 10:00,then it got humid big time. We got a little shower last night,not much but sure made a cool night.

Old Post 08-31-2013 06:11 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Raining cats and dogs here since sometime last night .

Old Post 08-31-2013 06:13 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west

When your done with it........send the rest down my way & I'll send it down Mike's way when I'm done.

Old Post 08-31-2013 06:16 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

looks like we might get a shower,,i can hear thunder....

Old Post 09-01-2013 01:33 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

We got a sprinkle was all.....looks like the good rain went too Cumberland County.

Old Post 09-01-2013 03:06 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
I don't know how much we got ,but a lot of stores parking lots were flooded ,Walmart etc.

Old Post 09-01-2013 03:41 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Chuck we never got anyway near that it is a little cooler today with less humidity......so far.

Old Post 09-01-2013 06:39 PM