UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > EPIC CROSS! Wilcox Thunder Bingo pups arriving 09/08/2015
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

How'd these pups turn out?

Team Blazin' Timber

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2016 10:43 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Still in the process of turning out .....

They are just now 12 mo old . Unfortunately There are only 3 left alive out of this litter . All females . Two of them are doing it . I own one of them ( Small Town Bingo "Star" ) First time i took her out was on Christmas night she was not yet 4 mo old i figured she'd just walk with us like most pups do. She went with the older dogs and never looked back. Caught her at the tree at over 800 yards away in this big hill country . She wasnt doing anything but she was there. . She is a ball of fire that has the GO in em most of us like. And has a HUGE mouth , that of which i desire in a hound . She has a head full of sense to boot ! What im seeing out of her thus far I LIKE ALOT !! Shes fixing to get alot of time this kill season and I look to have her in the hunts next summer if she progresses like i'm expecting her to . She's not quite as Houndy Looking as i was hoping but thats ok i guess , they all look good stretched out on the hardwood with one above them I Cant get a good picture of her for the life of me but heres one anyway .
Not sure about the 3rd female in this litter, i havent heard any reports on her.

Old Post 09-21-2016 04:29 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Here was (Small Town Bingo Star) at 3.5 months old.
I have Big Plans for her in the Brood Pen in the future once she proves herself . I have big hopes she will head my kennel for years to come .

Old Post 09-21-2016 04:44 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adam keller
UKC Forum Member

I own wolf river thunder storm. She's 1 of the 3 left. She was doing pretty good. Has a nice mouth and very independent. Has treed a couple by herself but I haven't hunted her much the last few months. Plan on starting to hunt her more pretty quick.

Wolf River English

Gr nite ch wolf river big Dan (gr nite ch Indian ridge spot x gr nite ch wolf river Bell)

Gr Nite ch Pr Wolf River Blue Bell (Gr Nite Ch Main St Jack x Gr Nite Ch Indian Ridge Cindy)

Old Post 09-22-2016 12:07 AM
adam keller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam keller Click here to Send adam keller a Private Message Click Here to Email adam keller Find more posts by adam keller Add adam keller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

I am sorry to announce that the two pups mentioned above are the only two pups alive from this cross. Although not confirmed, I firmly believe all four of the pups that passed away died from a fungal infection called histoplasmosis. I had an autopsy performed on the male I had and it was confirmed he had the fungus. All the symptoms were the same. They would suddenly lose their appetite and nothing could be done to reverse it. Three of the four went through a lot of treatment to cure them, but nothing worked unfortunately. The fourth one to pass was Cory Porter's female in South Carolina. She passed a few weeks ago, but fought the fungus for a few months before she finally died.

The good news is that the two remaining females are now over a year old and their immune system should be stable enough to fight off the infection.

One more thing. Wilcox Thunder Bingo has been DNA profiled with UKC thanks to Del Hudson. So, if you guys want to get a DNA profile on your Bingo pups, you can do that now with UKC.

Keep us posted on how these pups are doing. I know they are in good hands and should get a real chance to shine this kill season.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 09-30-2016 02:54 AM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Also, the mother of these pups was finished to a UKC Dual Grand Champion earlier this summer. I had a lot of fun on the road to making her a dual grand. It was a fun ride.

I plan to make another Bingo cross with the two remaining straws I have, but haven't set my mind on the right female yet.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 09-30-2016 03:01 AM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip wisecup 1
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with the remaining pups! We wish you guys the best of luck.

Talk Soon!

Ch Gr.Nt Ch 2 Briar Creek Blue Sue HTX.
Pr. Oakwoods Friday Night Flash

R.I.P Gone But Not Forgotten

Gr.Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Deepwoods Tree Chopin Grizzly~ Direct Son of Timber Valley Triple X
Co-owned with Shane Glen
2017 Iowa State PKC State Hunt Open Event Final 4
2018 Cast Winner at the Winter Classic
2018 Cast Winner at English Days
2019 PKC Alabama Pro Classic Final 4 Split
2019 PKC Alabama Legacy Cast $$$ winner
2019 UKC Alabama State Hunt final four
2019 UKC ENGLISH DAYS 2nd Grand Night
2019 PKC IOWA LEGACY Cast Winner
2019 UKC World Qualified

Ch. Nt. Ch. Tracy's Moonlight Dottie

Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch Pine Knob Durango
( "Sire of : Timber Valley Queen, Timber Valley Ten, Timber Valley Joe, Boughton's Red Ruby, & Timber Valley Anny)

Gr.Nt. Ch Ch Timber Valley Anny (Durango x Lucky)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch Timber Valley Joe (Durango x Lucky) & ( SEMEN STORED AT IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY)

Gr.Ch Nt. Ch Timber Valley Wendy ( Lambertson's Coin X Thurber's Blue Bell)

Nt. Ch Thunder Suzie(83 National Grand Night Ch English Gr. Nt .Ch Gr. CH Wilox' Thunder JR X Gr. NT. Ch Woodstocks Polly)

Chip Wisecup (515) 351-7754

[www.fridaynightkennels.wixsite.com/fridaynightkennels]

Old Post 09-30-2016 01:50 PM
chip wisecup 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip wisecup 1 Click here to Send chip wisecup 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email chip wisecup 1 Visit chip wisecup 1's homepage! Find more posts by chip wisecup 1 Add chip wisecup 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

After what happened lastnight I figured I'd post another update on Star. There's nothing like watching the transition from a newborn to form into that young pup when they start doing it and that "switch flips"! but when I logged on this morning to post this I sure didnt expect to read what I did above !!!! Corey I am very sorry for your loss, as with all of you that lost your pup(s) from this litter. This has just been Tragic for you all i know . Guys, I cant imagine losing mine at this point ! I'm almost hesitant now about even sharing any good news about mine......

Freddy, Del had told me he did that and a BIG Thanks Del, I really appreciate it ! I ordered my dna kit several weeks ago .

Last edited by Toad Hill on 09-30-2016 at 05:51 PM

Old Post 09-30-2016 05:44 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

She has a long way to go to fulfill her name, but sometimes a STAR is Born .

Last edited by Toad Hill on 10-13-2016 at 02:22 PM

Old Post 10-11-2016 03:57 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

There's ALOT of OLD blood under this tree !

Old Post 01-31-2017 09:10 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-23-2017 05:25 PM
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

We loved our little Bingo pup..She was smart and quickly took over the family and kennel..She ran around the kennel in fenced in area daily...It was a big loss that can't be replaced...Thanks to Freddy for giving me the chance to have her.......

Old Post 02-25-2017 03:23 PM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-02-2017 07:41 PM
adam keller
UKC Forum Member

Put wolf river thunder storm (Wilcox Thunder bingo x tree rock n nelly) in her 1st hunt and put a 2nd on her. hopefully I'll have her finished before long.

Wolf River English

Gr nite ch wolf river big Dan (gr nite ch Indian ridge spot x gr nite ch wolf river Bell)

Gr Nite ch Pr Wolf River Blue Bell (Gr Nite Ch Main St Jack x Gr Nite Ch Indian Ridge Cindy)

Old Post 03-21-2017 12:17 AM
adam keller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam keller Click here to Send adam keller a Private Message Click Here to Email adam keller Find more posts by adam keller Add adam keller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the Win Adam !!!! Thats a Good Deal !!!
Mine isnt quite ready for the hunts yet but she will be.
Stay in touch !

Old Post 03-24-2017 11:31 PM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see these two females doing well.

I have an idea to pitch. Would it be very tough to have everyone bring their Bingo pups to English Days this year? Would love to get a picture of the four Bingo pups together that are alive today.

It would be the two females from this Bingo x Nelly cross
The male pup owned by Del Hudson called Memorymaker Thunderin' Bongo out of Bingo and Dual Grand Black River Freckles
My four month old male out of Bingo and CH NITE CH Clone's Front Page.

Just a thought. Would love to get Larry Wilcox in the picture too if we can make it happen.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Okie Hunter on 04-29-2017 at 05:44 PM

Old Post 04-29-2017 05:41 PM
adam keller
UKC Forum Member

Im planning on being there. I'll have Storm with me

Wolf River English

Old Post 04-29-2017 06:49 PM
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

I will be there...of coarse if Del. shows up with that pup there might be a grand theft...just saying....and Freddy when you make the next cross my Toyota will still make that trip...Smile

Old Post 04-29-2017 08:51 PM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Im Planning on being there not sure Star is ready but will bring her for the photo.

Old Post 05-01-2017 07:23 PM
adam keller
UKC Forum Member

Here's a picture of wolf river thunder storm. She's out of the bingo and nelly cross

Wolf River English

Old Post 05-03-2017 11:17 PM
adam keller
UKC Forum Member

Put another 2nd on storm tonight

Wolf River English

Old Post 05-07-2017 08:30 AM
Tom Miller
UKC Forum Member

Just curious

How many pups were in the litter of your 4 month old male...Freddie ?

Gr. Nt. Ch.Big River Reign's Ghost
(Sold to Mike Wolf)
Pr Big River Reign's Redemption
(Jesse Lee X Ghost)

"In Memory of"...Pr' Jesse's Big River Wild Reign 2011-2013
"Gone But Not Forgotten"

Old Post 05-08-2017 06:35 PM
Tom Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Miller Click here to Send Tom Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Miller Find more posts by Tom Miller Add Tom Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjeremie
UKC Forum Member

Tom I read somewhere she only had one pup.

Old Post 05-08-2017 07:04 PM
pjeremie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pjeremie Click here to Send pjeremie a Private Message Click Here to Email pjeremie Find more posts by pjeremie Add pjeremie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Miller
UKC Forum Member

jeremie

thanks for the info

Gr. Nt. Ch.Big River Reign's Ghost
(Sold to Mike Wolf)
Pr Big River Reign's Redemption
(Jesse Lee X Ghost)

"In Memory of"...Pr' Jesse's Big River Wild Reign 2011-2013
"Gone But Not Forgotten"

Old Post 05-10-2017 01:12 PM
Tom Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Miller Click here to Send Tom Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Miller Find more posts by Tom Miller Add Tom Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-11-2017 07:38 PM