UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > UKC and PKC Registered B&T Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
donnieD ok
UKC Forum Member

UKC and PKC Registered B&T Male

I have more hounds than I can hunt properly so I am cutting back. Extremely Well Bred, UKC and PKC Registered B&T Male. He is a UKC GRCH and turned 1 year old in July. His dad is GRCH GRNITECH NULL’S HATCHIE RIVER ONE EYE and his mother is GRCH GRNITECH WOODS DIAMOND W ROSE. All shots and worming up to date including rabies. He is a beautiful hound around 60 pounds, nice head with good feet and has never been abused or mistreated. Will load up on command, has a big mouth that you can hear a long ways, he has seen a few coons but doesn’t know much and is Green as Grass. $500.00 Text Message is best 918-520-7162. Or Trade for Something that doesn't Eat

Last edited by donnieD ok on 12-05-2022 at 04:47 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2022 03:22 AM
donnieD ok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for donnieD ok Click here to Send donnieD ok a Private Message Click Here to Email donnieD ok Find more posts by donnieD ok Add donnieD ok to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote