UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Brood Female
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Brood Female

Nt Ch with 3 wins toward Grand, just turned 4 yrs old...Date of birth 10/02/2011, very good looking, med/dark red with a small white spot on her chest, could make Gr Ch easily if shown, hunts good by herself or with others, semi-independant will split or back, excellant loud mouth bawls on track easy to call locate and chops on tree, has won at some pretty big hunts, high scoring female at Grand American in 2015......
She has large litters of early starting natural pups and is an excellant mother, Proven Producer, this is your chance to get your name in the history books, she will be one of the historical producers, she has 2 titled pups and 3 more that are on their way and they are only 2 yrs old, there at least 3 out of her second litter that have the talent to make Nt Ch's, there at least 6 out of her 3rd litter that are running and treeing by themselves at 10 mos old
She is PKC registered and has been DNA'd so her pups can be S/S'd
She is textbook line bred with several of the top reproducers of the past in her pedigree
Price is $6,000....you can reach me at 423-605-3757

....................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rat
..........................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
................................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeister's Red Bomber
......................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rock N Red Raven
..................................................Gr Nt Ch Morietta's Red Bell
............Gr Nt Ch Soggy Bottom T-Top Midnite Haze
.......................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeister's Red Bomber
...........................Nt Ch Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire
........................................Gr Nt Ch Morietta's Red Bell
Nt Ch L's Dark Timber Wendy
.........................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Red Rat
............................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
...........................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rock N Red Raven
..............Gr Nt Ch Ragged Ridge Red Willow
.......................................Gr Nt Ch Ramblin Red Little Zack
.............................Gr Nt Ch Long Tall Sally
.........................................L's Timber Sweetie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2016 05:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wendy.....stylish tree dog out of stylish tree dogs and she throws stylish tree dogs...you can check out the Moose X Windy post on the Redbone forum for plenty of pics.......

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-02-2016 at 05:45 PM

Old Post 03-02-2016 05:43 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Wow, I like your style of "brood" female if everyone in our circles had brood females this nice, our breed would be even better

Old Post 03-02-2016 06:38 PM
qchounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qchounds Click here to Send qchounds a Private Message Click Here to Email qchounds Find more posts by qchounds Add qchounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wendy is also a pleasure hunter's dream and an excellant pup trainer. She has trained a bunch of pups already. She has an excellant disposition. She is a real sweetheart with a great personality. My wife just loves her and says that Wendy is hers. I had to trade her Wilma before I could sell her.

Old Post 03-03-2016 02:12 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

WENDY

She sure looked good last night. Struck a track quickly and had the meat in the tree, I let her tree for probably 20 or 30 minutes off leash. She is a stay put tree dog. We made 2 trees one with the meat and one den and was back home by 10:30.

Old Post 03-03-2016 02:59 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Brood!?!? That covert for coon bustin' butt whoppin momma dog? 🤔

Old Post 03-03-2016 03:55 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Blake, thanks for hunting some of that fat off of her. A female has a hard time birthing and raising pups when they are too fat.

To answer some questions that I have been asked....
Why isn't she a Gr Nt already? Wendy just turned 4 yrs old and has had 4 litters of pups. You do the math. There is no reason that she can't be finished to Grand.

Why am I selling her? She is out of Haze and has already been bred to Moose, Boone and Jim. I am out of studs. It is someone elses turn to pick a few. I also have 3 of her daughters and 2 of them can be bred to Boone. It is all about the future to me.

Isn't $6,000 a little high? Nine pups times $400 is $3,000 and you still have Wendy to hunt. That sounds like a pretty good investment to me.

She should come in heat again in about 2 months and yes she has always come in regularly at 6 mos intervals.

Old Post 03-03-2016 05:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

......"Foundation Females"....
........Bell..... Raven......Bomber's Red Wire....on the top.

.......Sweetie...Sally.....Willow....on the bottom.

Old Post 03-03-2016 05:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just got a call from a group of Wall Street investment bankers. They are going to try to find someone that will board her and raise and sell her pups. They said that they would call me back.

Old Post 03-03-2016 05:38 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

You can't trust a banker Richard

Old Post 03-03-2016 06:06 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShelton
UKC Forum Member

If you guys are lookin for a hard hunting female here she is. Last winter Richard brought her down and I dry holed the crap out of her. She hunted the woods we put her in very thoroughly. Everyone looking for a nice female I would say here she is. She has been hunted in big hunts not just the backard buddy club as well. Good luck saleing her Richard

Old Post 03-04-2016 04:18 AM
JShelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShelton Click here to Send JShelton a Private Message Find more posts by JShelton Add JShelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Richard, just go ahead and get those last 2 wins and grand her then up the price to $8000.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 03-04-2016 04:45 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Adam, you are right. They haven't called back.

I have lots and lots of references on Wendy and her pups if anyone doesn't believe me and wants to talk to someone else. She can show and she can swim so she would make an excellant Quad Grand prospect for someone.

One of her pups won Best of Breed at Grand American and Best of Show at Southern Redbone Days on Fri and Sat a couple of yrs ago. Also check out the picture of the "Nice Young Prospect" that Mike Matthews has for sale. She has beautiful show quality pups.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-04-2016 at 03:38 PM

Old Post 03-04-2016 03:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What a momma....

Old Post 03-04-2016 04:09 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

We could do some swapping. You know what I've got. Two wins toward GRNITECH. I might even throw in a new pair of boots.

Old Post 03-04-2016 04:35 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Don, I have a couple of "Gingers" running around here now. I call them Reba and Rowdy Rhonda. I am getting a little old for that "style".

Old Post 03-04-2016 06:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did I mention that she has "natural" early starting pups....

Old Post 03-05-2016 04:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

But then Wendy started pretty early herself. Here she is at just under one year old.

Old Post 03-05-2016 04:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rowdy Rhonda, Big Red Jim X Wendy, at 10 mos old. The apples don't fall far from the tree.....Some stud dog owner is sure missing out if you don't get Wendy to breed to your stud.

Old Post 03-06-2016 04:11 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Wendy is hunted up and ready to go now. I hear that she hasn't "missed" in a few nights.

Old Post 03-10-2016 08:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe it is time for a new "team". Someone that wants to be an owner and breeder and has the money to buy her but doesn't have the time to hunt her and doesn't want to have to raise pups should/could team up with a younger handler/pup raiser/starter to form a new "team". If you would like to be the owner half of the team give me a call. I have talked to several guys who would love to be the hunter/handler half of the team but don't have the money and are trying to come up with it.

Old Post 03-11-2016 04:13 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

would her new owner get one pup from every previous litter to help form the team with solid components to have a chance to chase every hunt imaginable from the get go or just future litters that haven't been born or even thought about yet??

Old Post 03-12-2016 01:19 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Also do have that younger guy or gal already lined up that has won big with a good redbone yet?

Old Post 03-12-2016 01:20 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Dalton, how about a new one that is anxious to make a name for himself. And you will have to breed and raise your own pups. I am not going to do all of the work for you. That would take the "sense of accomplishment" out of it.

Old Post 03-12-2016 05:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is Rowdy Rhonda at 3 mos old.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-12-2016 at 05:56 PM

Old Post 03-12-2016 05:52 PM