UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Uchtman Bred Hounds
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Good LOOKING HOUNDS !!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2011 05:10 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-13-2011 12:40 AM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

btt

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 09-13-2011 03:24 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgreen2
Banned

GRCH 'PR' Greens Blue Eyed Buddy 2010 plott days high scoring bluetick 2011 english days, red bone days and plott days high scoring bluetick, placed at english days an plott days both years had bad cast at redbone days but still won my cast! Buddy just turned two

More an better pics on his stud add on here

2011 Plott Days High Scoring Bluetick
2011 Red Bone Days High Scoring Bluetick
2011 English Days High Scoring Bluetick
2010 Plott Days High Scoring Bluetick
*CH 'PR' Stylish Nitro*
*'PR' Rocky Creek Speck's got swag* co owned with Kellie Haney

Old Post 09-13-2011 03:52 PM
jgreen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgreen2 Click here to Send jgreen2 a Private Message Click Here to Email jgreen2 Find more posts by jgreen2 Add jgreen2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgreen2
Banned

he is out of uchtmans two eye medicine man

2011 Plott Days High Scoring Bluetick
2011 Red Bone Days High Scoring Bluetick
2011 English Days High Scoring Bluetick
2010 Plott Days High Scoring Bluetick
*CH 'PR' Stylish Nitro*
*'PR' Rocky Creek Speck's got swag* co owned with Kellie Haney

Old Post 09-13-2011 03:53 PM
jgreen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgreen2 Click here to Send jgreen2 a Private Message Click Here to Email jgreen2 Find more posts by jgreen2 Add jgreen2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

What was Two Eyed Medicine man out of ?

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:29 AM
FOGHORN43725
UKC Forum Member

Two Eye is out of NITECH GRCH Pr Uchtman's One Eye Medicine Man and GRCH Pr. Dryforks Awesome Kadee

One Eye is out of GRCH Pr. Creekbottom Blue Buddy and GRCH Pr. Tully's Rockyhill Squaw

Buddy is out of NITECH GRCH Pr. Siedling's Blue Jazz and NITECH GRCH Pr. Bizich's Dryfork Punkin

Squaw is out of CH GRNITECH Pr. Uchtman's Blue Bill and GRNITECH Pr. UChtman's So. Blue Jackie

Kadee is out of GRNITECH GRCH Pr. Smiley's Blue Rambo II and NITECH GRCH Pr. Dryfork Blue Jean

Rambo II is out of CH GRNITECH Pr. Slife's Blue Rambo and CH GRNITECH Pr. Smiley's Misti Blue

Jean is out of NITECH GRCH Pr. Siedling's Blue Jazzand NITECH GRCH Bizich's Dryfork Punkin

I can go back further if you would like I have the 6 generation pedigree

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:17 AM
FOGHORN43725 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FOGHORN43725 Click here to Send FOGHORN43725 a Private Message Click Here to Email FOGHORN43725 Find more posts by FOGHORN43725 Add FOGHORN43725 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

That"s fine , was just curious !!! Thanks !!!

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:35 AM
FOGHORN43725
UKC Forum Member

This is NITECH GRCH Pr. Uchtman's Two Eye Medicine Man

this is a female pup out of Two Eye an A female doubled up Uchtman Blue Albert the cross has been made again

this is another pup from that cross also

Last edited by FOGHORN43725 on 09-14-2011 at 04:46 PM

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:51 AM
FOGHORN43725 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FOGHORN43725 Click here to Send FOGHORN43725 a Private Message Click Here to Email FOGHORN43725 Find more posts by FOGHORN43725 Add FOGHORN43725 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrybluetick
Banned

Utchman Hounds

As most have noticed this line of dogs have stood the test of time in ability and looks . The Utchman's have line bred these dogs for a lot of years and with much success . They have kept the great looks of a hound with no long hair or pepsi bottle long noses .........

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:28 PM
countrybluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrybluetick Click here to Send countrybluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email countrybluetick Find more posts by countrybluetick Add countrybluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

That"s True !!! You see some lines that their hair looks like they have some Shepard or Blue Heeler in them, makes you WONDER !!! LOL

Last edited by skeeterhawk7 on 09-14-2011 at 07:58 PM

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:34 PM
jeffbarber
UKC Forum Member

dont know how to post pics on here but got a 3 month old pup out of hawk 2 which is out of clide hope he does his thing this winter il try to figure this pic thing out lol

Old Post 09-14-2011 07:05 PM
jeffbarber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffbarber Click here to Send jeffbarber a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffbarber Find more posts by jeffbarber Add jeffbarber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffbarber
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-14-2011 07:46 PM
jeffbarber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffbarber Click here to Send jeffbarber a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffbarber Find more posts by jeffbarber Add jeffbarber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FOGHORN43725
UKC Forum Member

this is a young dog I just started working with he is Uchtman bred also

Old Post 09-14-2011 08:11 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Good Looking Hound !!!

Old Post 09-15-2011 12:54 AM
TrapperJoe
UKC Forum Member

I've got a couple of Utchman dogs...but don't know how to post any pics.

This past weekend, I made one of my males NtCh. He is out of the Zeb x Pearl cross. He's been a natural from the start...treed first night in the woods and has been doing it since. Now the proud owner of CH NTCH 'PR' Meyer's Ozark Mt Blue Rebel HTX. This should help ol' Zeb climb the reproducer list.

I also have a female out of the Albert Again x Abby cross. She is just coming on 2 years old and I'm starting to single her out. She's been a natural tree dog too. She's been split treeing and holding her own for some time now. She'll be ready for the hunts next summer. I'd like to get her bred to the Clyde dog...I like his pedigree and think it would be a nice cross.

Old Post 09-16-2011 12:06 PM
TrapperJoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TrapperJoe Click here to Send TrapperJoe a Private Message Find more posts by TrapperJoe Add TrapperJoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Trapper Joe

You have some well bred hounds there ! Gary has put a lot of time and energy in breeding and trying to promote his dogs, that cross with Clyde and your Albert Again female should put some good hounds on the ground and a lot of good blooded ones , i have hunted with Zeb one time and Albert several times , both are Good hounds !!!

Old Post 09-16-2011 12:30 PM
TrapperJoe
UKC Forum Member

Hey SketterHawk,

Do you have any contact info for Clyde? My female just came out of her heat cycle about a month ago...didn't want to breed her too early...plus she would have had a belly full of pups during the upcoming kill season. She's at a point I can't aford to lay her up.

Next cycle will hopfully be in March...

Let me know.

Thanks.

Old Post 09-16-2011 01:07 PM
TrapperJoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TrapperJoe Click here to Send TrapperJoe a Private Message Find more posts by TrapperJoe Add TrapperJoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FOGHORN43725
UKC Forum Member

this is the male pup in the earlier picture this is his first night in the woods

this is him again with our female we nite hunt and use to train pups he is in the orange and green collar

not bad on the bench either

he is heavy Uchtman bred

Last edited by FOGHORN43725 on 09-16-2011 at 08:00 PM

Old Post 09-16-2011 04:08 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Trapper Joe

Sent you a P M and if you make that cross let me know early , may want a female !!!

Old Post 09-16-2011 06:32 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Trapper Joe

If i remember right Pearl is out of Zeb ?

Old Post 09-16-2011 07:11 PM
HankTaber
UKC Forum Member

Davis Creek So Blue Spud
He is out of Utchmans Thorn and my Lace female. Lace is a granddaughter to Hornet.

Not the best pics , they were taken when Spud was 10 months old.

Daviscreekblueticks@yahoo.com
Terry Estill
660-888-2007
Estillbluedogs@att.net

Old Post 09-16-2011 08:26 PM
HankTaber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HankTaber Click here to Send HankTaber a Private Message Click Here to Email HankTaber Find more posts by HankTaber Add HankTaber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLASS
UKC Forum Member

From years gone by . Nt. ch. Uchtman's southern blue Class

SCOUT X JOLENE

Old Post 09-16-2011 09:17 PM
CLASS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLASS Click here to Send CLASS a Private Message Visit CLASS's homepage! Find more posts by CLASS Add CLASS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLASS
UKC Forum Member

GR. NT CH. UCHTMANS SCAR

On left , Jazz right

Mr. Bob Turnbow

Old Post 09-16-2011 09:22 PM
CLASS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLASS Click here to Send CLASS a Private Message Visit CLASS's homepage! Find more posts by CLASS Add CLASS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrapperJoe
UKC Forum Member

Skeeter,

I don't have the papers in front of me....but I don't think so....I'll check the papers when I get a chance and let you know.

Old Post 09-16-2011 09:37 PM