UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Looking for nonworking garmin handheld
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jmyers8
UKC Forum Member

Looking for nonworking garmin handheld

Its a long shot but does anyone have an old astro or something laying around that doesn't work. My 4 year old son always wants to carry my alpha rabbit huntin and I'm to scared hes gonna lose it. I figure this might be the best alternative will pay just dont want to break the bank

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2020 04:30 PM
Jmyers8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmyers8 Click here to Send Jmyers8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmyers8 Find more posts by Jmyers8 Add Jmyers8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I have a Astro 430 Display unit that has a map picture inserted in the screen. It is a non working unit that I would be glad to send you. Just pm me your address. I can get it shipped out monday.

Old Post 01-10-2020 08:14 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Garmin

Wish I had one to give you, it would be on it's way. I love this story and hope you can find one for your son. I hope someone has a non working one they will give you. Dave

Old Post 01-10-2020 08:15 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

You posted as my post was being typed, THANK YOU, you are the best. Just one of the reasons that me and so many others will always buy from you. Dave

Old Post 01-10-2020 08:18 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmyers8
UKC Forum Member

Bruce I pm you. I want to personally thank you it's a one of a kind gesture. I ordered my t15 mini from you beginning of december your the only place I'll shop! You will make his day

Old Post 01-10-2020 09:22 PM
Jmyers8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmyers8 Click here to Send Jmyers8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmyers8 Find more posts by Jmyers8 Add Jmyers8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

This is good karma for Josh(Jmyers8). We didn't know him from Adam and he sold my 6year old daughter a pup for half price that she paid for from $$ she had made from her lemonade stand at Autumn Oaks. So Josh and Bruce, I appreciate you both being that kind of people you both are. There's nothing better than pulling up that driveway and seeing my baby girl running across the yard with her pup on her leash.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 01-10-2020 09:54 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Good stuff!

Old Post 01-10-2020 10:26 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

jkidd

Let me add you to that list of good folks doing good things. No doubt in my mind that you deserve to be in that list. I have not forgot your kind offer to come up and hunt with you, maybe one of these days I will get up there, I know it would be a pleasure to hunt with you. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 01-11-2020 at 04:10 AM

Old Post 01-11-2020 04:07 AM
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
I have a Astro 430 Display unit that has a map picture inserted in the screen. It is a non working unit that I would be glad to send you. Just pm me your address. I can get it shipped out monday.

Thank you sir. I have always and will continue to use your business when I need to buy things because of actions like this. The sport needs more people like you.

Old Post 01-11-2020 05:31 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Dave, thanks for the kind words and that offer still stands, come on up anytime!

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 01-11-2020 05:10 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote