UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Sibling reproducers
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

If you practice during the week.....you definitely have a better chance on game day.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:10 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

I have a nocturnal nailor's kid pup in my pen right this minute. And that little sucker has a monster mouth and I do believe he's going to make it. I ain't knocking no one for promoting dogs I am glad you do. But I just don't think it's a measure of how they produce.

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:21 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

It was pretty devastating for him to go sterile so early. Who is the dam of yours?

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:27 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

I also got some Battle blood in my dogs. I might have hunted him as much as you. So you see I have in my dogs what I hunt with.

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:27 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Nocturnal Sue

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:30 AM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis A Nailor
I also got some Battle blood in my dogs. I might have hunted him as much as you. So you see I have in my dogs what I hunt with.

I’m glad your pup is doing good...I’ve heard great reports on that litter.

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:31 AM
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

When you breed Battle to Nailor bred female I'll be calling you. That dog could have went far if he went to some hunts. I seen him tree 5 singles and the other dogs didn't know which way he went.

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:42 AM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

I was told by my dad that Rattler over a lipper female was cream of the crop. I have a pup coming form Tim that I cant wait for. I think everyone is trying to breed some dogs like there use to be. Which iam to young to been around the old old blood. But I hunted with 1st and 2nd generations from them. And alot out of Rattler. Yall make the cross talked about above would be good.

Last edited by Hittman on 12-26-2019 at 04:20 AM

Old Post 12-26-2019 04:08 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Never hunted with Tar Rattler but I've hunted with people years ago that did and they said Rattler was the best they ever seen. I'm a Nailor guy and never hunted with that dog either but I built may whole bloodline around him just because cause I had outstanding gyp out of him the best I ever had. And all my dogs go back to her. I haven't reproduced her yet. I been hunting since the 1970's and she was a pleasure hunters dream. Now the Battle dog that Tim has semen on was a coondog for real just wasn't promoted I hunted with that dog a bunch. If he had a handler he could have went far. All my dogs go back to that dog. Seen a fist fight break out over that dog at UKC hunt the dog destroyed the cast his handler just didn't know it. But someone else in the cast did.

Old Post 12-26-2019 04:36 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that no one has mentioned T-Top Rabble Rouser. He was one of the top Reproducers of competition and pleasure hounds. Five or six of his sons are/were top Reproducers. They were all half brothers or siblings. And 4 or 5 of his daughters are themselves top reproducers.

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis A Nailor
When you breed Battle to Nailor bred female I'll be calling you.

This will most likely be the cross I make. A Nailor semen female.

.................GRNTCH ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR
.......GRNTCH BABE’S STYLISH BANJO
.................NTCH LIPPER’S STYLISH BABE (Lipper x Queen)
NTCH GRCH BRIAR CLIFF BATTLE (semen)
.................CH BRIAR CLIFF QUINT (Lipper x Sally)
........GRCH BRIAR CLIFF RACIE (over $47,000 in pup earnings)
.................PR’ BRIAR CLIFF POLLY

PUPS

.......................GRNTCH YADKIN TAR RATTLER

..............GRNTCH NOCTURNAL NAILOR (semen)

.......................GRNTCH GRCH LOCKDOWN LASSIE
NTCH 16 PENNY NAIL
......................NTCH SKUNA RIVER BARK
...............GRNTCH SKUNA RIVER SQUEAKY
......................PR CARNATHAN’S PRISSY

Old Post 12-26-2019 06:45 PM
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

I'll be needing one of them pups.

Old Post 12-26-2019 07:09 PM
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Ole Tar probably blowing your phone up now.

Old Post 12-26-2019 07:30 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Tar gets the senior citizen discount lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-26-2019 08:30 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Good cross. I'll just steal yadkintars. Lol

Old Post 12-26-2019 09:57 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

Truth be told Tar probably owes you one! Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-28-2019 03:47 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote