UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hey any strange "encounters" while hunting?
Pages (23): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
riveroakblk&tan
UKC Forum Member

btt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2007 06:32 PM
riveroakblk&tan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riveroakblk&tan Click here to Send riveroakblk&tan a Private Message Click Here to Email riveroakblk&tan Find more posts by riveroakblk&tan Add riveroakblk&tan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fox Farms
UKC Forum Member

well, this happened last week, i went huntin with Joe and Rodney. with me, being the one who has been hunting the longest and have the better dogs they always call on me to go with them, so i do. we went to one of joe's spots, its his uncles or somthing, its a nice spot, corn fields, woods, and 2 ponds, well, champ got deep and lonely under a coon, and joe's dog has yet to open, so i cut champ again, and he struck up on track, and so did Luke, wich is joes dog. so we we're walking the edge of a cornfield toward them when champ treed, soon after that luke had treed too, so we kept walking the field, and on the edge of this field, the corn is shorter than it is 5 or 6 rows in, and somting about the size of a dog ran right beside us, me and joe seen it, rodney was in lala land and didnt see or hear anything, anyways, we knew it wasnt one of our dogs cause they we're both in there hammering a tree, i made the assumption it was a black bear cub, which there are no bears in indiana....who knows...it could've been a big ol coon that the dogs missed.

Fox Logging
1-765-238-1694
I hunt Walkers. and a English puppy

Old Post 07-09-2007 08:07 PM
Fox Farms is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fox Farms Click here to Send Fox Farms a Private Message Click Here to Email Fox Farms Find more posts by Fox Farms Add Fox Farms to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robbie2565
UKC Forum Member

this thread needs to be kept going. some great stories have been told and i'm sure that there are plenty more that need to be.

Old Post 08-19-2007 11:03 PM
robbie2565 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robbie2565 Click here to Send robbie2565 a Private Message Find more posts by robbie2565 Add robbie2565 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m_blakemore
UKC Forum Member

Two things,

When I was still in high school I walked up on a Klan meeting. That was weird considering they where on my families land without permission. That was kinda weird........

Second, a few months ago I was hunting down by these railroad tracks, I hunt there all the time lots of corn robbin coons. But I hear a cell phone ring and hear someone walkin around in the brush. I shined my lights and hollered and went to where I heard the phone and walking (about 20 yards away) nothing was there..... I try to rationalize it by saying I was hearing the house phone from about a quarter mile away and it was a critter walking around. But who knows may have been a bum or someone that was waiting to hop the train and didnt know who I was or why I had a gun???

Old Post 08-19-2007 11:50 PM
m_blakemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m_blakemore Click here to Send m_blakemore a Private Message Click Here to Email m_blakemore Visit m_blakemore's homepage! Find more posts by m_blakemore Add m_blakemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Stirek
UKC Forum Member

Well it didn't happen hunting but I did see a bigfoot.In fact almost ran over the thing in my log truck.I was on my way to the woods one morning,came around a corner and had to swerve to keep from hitting it.It was tall enough to look me right in the eye in my semi.Then just walked off the road and up the hill.It looked exactly like the thing in that famous movie clip from California,but if this was a hoax(I don't think so),someone dang near got run over doing it.
Another thing some metioned that @#$% Blair Witch Project movie that ruined hunting for about a month for quite a few guys I know.LOL

Nt Ch Southern Sound Jimbo
Gr Nt Ch Ch Southern Sound Matlock
Gr Nt Ch Strawberry Mt Korn
Pr Strawberry Mt Sadie
The reason I hunt this bloodlines is a quote an old friend gave me,"Your either making dust or your eating it."

Old Post 08-20-2007 12:49 AM
Travis Stirek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Stirek Click here to Send Travis Stirek a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Stirek Find more posts by Travis Stirek Add Travis Stirek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRYAN J
UKC Forum Member

AH all the joys of nite sounds! Some you can tell, and some are mysteries sounds. Have to love the out doors to go into the dark!

SAVE THE COON, HUNT WITH A HOUND!

Old Post 08-20-2007 01:27 AM
BRYAN J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRYAN J Click here to Send BRYAN J a Private Message Click Here to Email BRYAN J Find more posts by BRYAN J Add BRYAN J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
demondog
UKC Forum Member

about 25yrs ago my buddy and i were rigging this old farm road when we met this guy walking my buddy knew him so we picked him up and gave him a ride home we got about a mile from his house and got struck and treed about 300yds straight in we got to the tree and im shining op when the guy says find him yet nearly scared me to death it was the same guy he beat us to the tree with no light and was sitting there waiting my buddy still rubs it in i nearly craped my pants

Old Post 08-20-2007 01:54 AM
demondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for demondog Click here to Send demondog a Private Message Click Here to Email demondog Find more posts by demondog Add demondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Collins
New UKC Forum Member

strange thangs

Alright I have set here and read every one of the posts on this subject. It is now time to embaress myself ( everyone else has that has had enuff guts to tell there story ) I was 16 years old and deer huntin in the early archery season my first love until I got my first hound, I was waitin for day break and seen my first bobcat ever so I was pumped on this . bout this time a sreach owl sounded off bout a hundred yards or so behind me I am in a tree stand bout 25 feet . gettin day light and I can see pretty good and bout that time another owl sounded off in a tree bout 10 feet from me . needless to say if a hadn't had a safty belt on that morning I would have jumped halfway to the truck .

You haven't lived untill you have another hunter step on your hand during spring gobbler season trying to find the hen that was yelping just a few miniuts ago

any one that hunts has had a few stories some are brave enough to tell them!!
huntin season is just around the corrner lets see how many stories happen this year

Old Post 08-22-2007 03:02 AM
Joe Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Collins Click here to Send Joe Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Collins Find more posts by Joe Collins Add Joe Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry hicks
UKC Forum Member

freaked out

a buddy and myself was hunting the same patch we have hunted 100 times. running 2 hounds.
jason my pal, was standing in front of me when the hound struck and headed right.the second hound opend not 10 ft behind him
they ran a bit and i got this feeling i dont ever want to feel again.
then the hounds shut up 2-3 min past and i could hear the hound running along the fence in front of us . about that time one hound opend deep, and jason said there is the other hound i looked and saw somthing jump the fence and crouch in the grass about 15 ft from us , i tol the hound to huntem up. and not 2 seconds later that hound i was looking at opend up about 300 yards behind us.
needless to say i almost soiled a new pair of coveralls.
jason said if the hounds are there what, who, no what is that ?
i turned on my light to see two of the largest eyes i have ever seen looking back at me and they was red.
i have hunted for over 25 years for coon , and never seen red eyes.
i looked at jason and said lets back up slow , when i said that he was already 4 steps into a full run.
i told him dont run i dont know what it is it might come after you.
as i was walking backward i steped on a big stick and the eyes moved down the fence.
we walked about 500 yrds along the fence row in this hay field an looked back once in a while, and the eyes was still there never more than 25-30 ft from us.
the hounds got treed and we went into them not to far away.
we shined that tree and had the coon i told jason to shoot it, and i will keep a eye on the eyes.
when jason took that shopt , them eyes took off like a bull in a china shop . jumped over a fence like a deer and was gone .
that hunt got over as soon as the coon hit the ground.
i have been in there alot of times after that and never had any more problems.
About 2 weeks after that hunt the local camping park was closed to tent camping becouse the had at least 2 full grown mountain lions walking around an had found alot of tracks

Old Post 08-22-2007 06:01 PM
larry hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry hicks Click here to Send larry hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email larry hicks Find more posts by larry hicks Add larry hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Nethery
UKC Forum Member

Now thats Just Plain Scarry!!!

GRNITECH GR"CH "PR" KIZERS Bleedin Blue Slugger, Bluetick and PR Netherys Trixie Bluetick

Old Post 08-23-2007 01:53 AM
Richard Nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Nethery Click here to Send Richard Nethery a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Nethery Find more posts by Richard Nethery Add Richard Nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEANO
UKC Forum Member

SCARED TO DEATH

ABOUT 6-7 YEARS AGO, MY COUSIN AND I WERE HUNTING A SMALL WOODLOT. THE DOGS TREED ON A TREE THAT HAD A BUNCH OF PUFFBALLS LAYING AROUND THE BOTTOM. MY OLD DOG JUMPED THE TREE A LITTLE AND WHEN HIS BACK FEET CAME DOWN HE HIT WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A PUFFBALL, BUT IT WAS AN OLD BABY DOLL HEAD THAT THE EYES OPENED AND CLOSED, AND WHEN IT ROLLED OVER THOSE EYES POPPED WIDE OPEN AND I THINK I LEFT A TRAIL BACK TO THE TRUCK.

Old Post 08-23-2007 03:59 AM
DEANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEANO Click here to Send DEANO a Private Message Find more posts by DEANO Add DEANO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon's age
UKC Forum Member

drowning creek

There is a creek that runs through this area of sanhills game lands,we call it drowning creek.It latter turns in to the lumber river on the east side of us 1.I beleave in times long past this was some kind of travel route for maybe first indians and later settlers before modern day roads were made.The river runs right on throuh camp McCall,a special forces base which many a person has trained.They also train apon the state lands my wife and myself hunt our hounds on during the season.One cool nite in the end of October we were hunting a small track of the state land next to the river, we like going there because no one liked hunting it for it was thick in places if you didn't know how to get around in there.It was about 10 when we cut loose Rocky and Moon.Afew minutes later we heard Rocky open up on a track,and he ran it for about 45 minutes beforeMoon showed back up at our truck.I told my wife her dog was running junk,which I had not seen before but Moon showing back up and had not open yet had me beleaving it.She said lets get closer to him so we walked in on the the road since you could not drive in.When we reached him he was running back and forth near the creek side and we stood there and watched him never putting his nose to the ground ,but actting like he was looking at something and was chasing it.We tried calling him out but he just got a little deeper in.We tried walking out and calling him out up the hills.But after a little while I alone went back to get him.I was standing next to some thick places when I heard someonetalkingtowhat it sounded like some one else.I figured it was a couple of army guys,and maybe this was what had Rock acting so stange,but the languge they where using was old english.Rocky after a little came to me and we headed out, up the hills to my wife and Moon.When I we had gotten near where we had left them I heard her call to me.I'm glad your back she said lets get out of here,whats the matter I asked,well while you were gone moon was laying here be side me and began to growel and stood up and I thought it might be yall he was starteld at and I be gan to hear foot steps coming toward me on the road and I shined my lite but no one was to be seen,as it walked right by us me hearing it and Moon seeing it.After what I had just heard in the bottom and what this woman who I knew wouldnt lie to me ,I said lets go.We were almost back to the truck and the dogs stopped and began to growel and bay like they were seeing somthing standing in front of us but we could see nothing.Soon they started backing up like what ever they were seeing was coming towards them,and all of a sudden they started pulling like it was running off.We soon reach the truck and loaded up the dogs and was standing there talking abuot what we had just wittnessed and we heard a horse ney and blow down in the river,and it sounded like a herd of them crossing water,we don't have wild herds around here and I'm ready to go she said.We have never told any one about that nite and we still go back from time to time to hunt there but we have never had any more run ins.

Old Post 08-23-2007 05:09 AM
coon's age is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon's age Click here to Send coon's age a Private Message Find more posts by coon's age Add coon's age to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: SCARED TO DEATH

quote:
Originally posted by DEANO
ABOUT 6-7 YEARS AGO, MY COUSIN AND I WERE HUNTING A SMALL WOODLOT. THE DOGS TREED ON A TREE THAT HAD A BUNCH OF PUFFBALLS LAYING AROUND THE BOTTOM. MY OLD DOG JUMPED THE TREE A LITTLE AND WHEN HIS BACK FEET CAME DOWN HE HIT WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A PUFFBALL, BUT IT WAS AN OLD BABY DOLL HEAD THAT THE EYES OPENED AND CLOSED, AND WHEN IT ROLLED OVER THOSE EYES POPPED WIDE OPEN AND I THINK I LEFT A TRAIL BACK TO THE TRUCK.

LMBO! Nightmare! THAT would have scared the daylights out of me...the funniest thing is...as an adult working in the Doll Jewelery field I began to collect doll heads....and they scare SO many people!LOL... I only have a few...once I got a brain injury the heads lost their appeal... Now they are Ugly and Creepy!
NOW... Imagine if that doll had a voice box and said Maaa Maaaa! LOL....

Coons Age... NOTHING has scared me more than my grey hound growling, hackles up at night... and BACKING OFF from whatever it was....this is a hound who would take on a bear to protect me... it was at home and we Both ran like babies to the house. Still don't know what it was that night? I wonder if animals have fears like us silly humans do? LOL.....
Havve a good day, this thread is certainly interesting. HappyHUnting, Heather

Old Post 08-23-2007 12:02 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry hicks
UKC Forum Member

its been dry here for a long time then ,we get three days of rain and it warms up again.
i went hunting one night, and the hound treed on a steep bank .
when i got over there i could see like someone had a light on over the hill.
when i reached the hound , the entire hill was glowing.
FIRST , i covered my junk with my old miners hat.
i was in the army i have seen things glow like that and they are not good for your junk if you know what i am talking about
Every time the hound made a move the light at his feet would change, so i walked on up the hill and found toad stools ,thousands of them.
thats what was glowing
i have hunted alot of places and never seen that.

Old Post 08-29-2007 04:58 AM
larry hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry hicks Click here to Send larry hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email larry hicks Find more posts by larry hicks Add larry hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ironwood
UKC Forum Member

My buddy has a litermate to the dog i am hunting now and claims something chased her out of the woods after she struck a track in a small piece of woods.

Old Post 03-14-2008 05:02 AM
ironwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ironwood Click here to Send ironwood a Private Message Click Here to Email ironwood Find more posts by ironwood Add ironwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
COOMER
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
kenny moore and i had a face to face encounter with an alien/space monster that came in on us while shining a tree a few years ago.its a rather long story that i had posted on here a few years ago.maybe when i get time i will tell it again.

smokinkennels@yahoo.com

Old Post 08-26-2008 11:01 PM
COOMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for COOMER Click here to Send COOMER a Private Message Click Here to Email COOMER Find more posts by COOMER Add COOMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

I've had a few weird things happen to me while hunting.

The first weird thing that happened to me was while driving down the road late at night after rounding up the dogs. Me and my buddy are driving down along some railroad tracks in a pretty populated area for Eastern KY and see two big green glowing things fall very slowly out of the sky and dissappear into the woods. It was too slow to be a shooting star and I have seen shooting stars before. Reminded me of two big huge green flares. Thing about it is I have asked people about it and nobody else seen it.

Another happened just a little over a month ago. Me and my buddy are hunting a place we have hunted several times before. I am hunting my male dog and a pup out of him and my buddy is hunting his female. We go up in this holler and make a tree and on the way back out I am letting the dogs walk along with us instead of putting them on a leash. We get to the truck and notice my pup isnt with us. We load the other two up and I get out the tracker it shows her just a couple hundred yards up the holler. I call her but she want come any closer. She is very good about coming in when I call her so this is strange. We wait a few minutes check the tracker again and she hasn't moved. Call again but nothing. Finally after about thirty minutes of waiting I tell my buddy to stay with the truck and I will go get the pup. I walk up in the holler close to where I think she is flip on the tracker and it is showing her close. I call her and a second later I catch a glimpse of two eyes walking out the road toward me. The eyes keep getting closer to within about thirty yards of me but I notice as they get closer they dont look like dog eyes, you know how dog eyes move up and down as they walk, well these eyes are dead still and all I can think of is they look like cat eyes. I quickly turn my light up brighter and standing in front of me is a large black cat. I dropped my tracker and reached and grabbed my 40 S&W pistol I carry with me and as I did the cat turned down the hill out of the road and went through some weeds. I ran up to where it went down the hill and tried to find it again but never seen it or heard it running away. After a couple of minutes of looking for the cat I hightailed it back to the truck. My buddy said he knew something must have happened when he saw me coming for the truck in a hurry carrying my pistol. Havent been back in that holler since.

Old Post 08-27-2008 02:21 AM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Two years ago on a very crisp winter night we decided to make a drop or two. Our buddy Kevin Lundholm was out with his female so we all piled in the truck and headed to the woods. Kevin decided to ride in the bed between the box and the cab. The first drop was only about 5 minutes from our farm and on the gravel road that runs past our house we drive past an old VW Bus. It was about 9:30 at night and no one was in it and we live about 25 minutes from the nearest town, so this is a little strange. We keep riding down the road when we come up on a man walking, we rationalize and figure that this might be the guy that broke down in the VW. We tell him to hop in the back, only to notice that he's about half done with a 6 pack of Busch! He said he's just headed to a house up the road so what the heck. All the dogs (we had 4 hounds loaded up that night) had smelled something right before we picked him up and were going wild. The man hops up in the back with Kevin and offers him a brew, after he just had got turned down by my me & mom. Kevin also turns him down....As we drop him off, he mumbles under his breath "what a CHEESY CREW!" haha! We still laugh about that some.....

One night late last spring there were about 5 of us headed to the dogs when they got treed in a patch of woods through a cow pasture. As we entered the woods past a large woodpile, the guy in front of me about plows me over backing up away from something. We heard this loud hissing noise, like a natural gas well. He said he thought it was a ratter! Here all it was was a nest of baby vultures on the ground! They still were all white and fuzzy but they had their wings stretched out and were hissing something awful! Still won't forget that one either!

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 08-27-2008 04:33 AM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sonnyjim
UKC Forum Member

Stumbled across a meth lab one night.

Old Post 08-27-2008 02:28 PM
sonnyjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sonnyjim Click here to Send sonnyjim a Private Message Click Here to Email sonnyjim Find more posts by sonnyjim Add sonnyjim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eastky
Banned

strang

found a pot patch one time several times,,in one patch there was a dead lime on one plant so i roled one smoked it rite there went on to my dogs and shoot the coon out,4 weeks later the owner of the pot patch brings me some pot said he was watching me smoke his pot and thinked me 4 not telling or bothering it,,THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE IF ITS NOT YOURS CLOSE YOUR EYES AND GO ON,

Old Post 08-27-2008 07:26 PM
eastky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eastky Click here to Send eastky a Private Message Click Here to Email eastky Find more posts by eastky Add eastky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Million $ Ben
Banned

Re: strang

quote:
Originally posted by eastky
found a pot patch one time several times,,in one patch there was a dead lime on one plant so i roled one smoked it rite there went on to my dogs and shoot the coon out,4 weeks later the owner of the pot patch brings me some pot said he was watching me smoke his pot and thinked me 4 not telling or bothering it,,THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE IF ITS NOT YOURS CLOSE YOUR EYES AND GO ON,

Yep,Close your eyes and go on, and then thank him when some kid down the road gets hooked on his pot, then gets strung out on harder drugs and kills your mama while driving impaired one night back down the road to get more pot from the guy you "kept quiet about".

As for strange encounters. We were walking along an old bench road along the side of a steep mtn. one night when a low flying helicopter flew over, turned around and come back and turned it's spotlight on and shined it on us for about 30 seconds while hovering jsut above the tree tops.

"I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations." -- Barack Obama

Old Post 08-27-2008 08:09 PM
Million $ Ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Million $ Ben Click here to Send Million $ Ben a Private Message Find more posts by Million $ Ben Add Million $ Ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eastky
Banned

yes i close my eyes

and go on ,,pot is used for medicall purposives..it is legal in some stats and should be legal in every state,,,wipeout they find people like you dead all the time becals you are to nosey and lye like hell on this sit so go get you some help 4 the sake of your neabors,,,i hope you live a long and healthy live so get you some help

Old Post 08-27-2008 08:27 PM
eastky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eastky Click here to Send eastky a Private Message Click Here to Email eastky Find more posts by eastky Add eastky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Million $ Ben
Banned

Re: yes i close my eyes

quote:
Originally posted by eastky
and go on ,,pot is used for medicall purposives

Last I checked it didnt cure stupidity, just enhanced it. What was your ailment that night. LOL!!

Another odd event one night, we heard a dog treeing nearby. it wasnt one of ours so we went to investigate. When we got there a Plott dog was treeing on a large Post Oak. 20 feet up was a dead yearling deer wedged on some limbs.

"I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations." -- Barack Obama

Old Post 08-27-2008 08:38 PM
Million $ Ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Million $ Ben Click here to Send Million $ Ben a Private Message Find more posts by Million $ Ben Add Million $ Ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eastky
Banned

wipeout

get you some help pot mite even help your nerve problem,i know it helps mine and is the best for pain

Old Post 08-27-2008 08:47 PM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: yes i close my eyes

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Million $ Ben
[B]Last I checked it didnt cure stupidity, just enhanced it. What was your ailment that night. LOL

I BET YOUR A OLD POT HEAD........LOL...WIPEOUT TELL THE TRUTH......

Old Post 08-27-2008 08:47 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote