UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Iso
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ghost2
New UKC Forum Member

Iso

Looking for a well started cat dog , looking for walker or Black and Tan preferably , but open for options

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2019 04:03 AM
Ghost2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ghost2 Click here to Send Ghost2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ghost2 Find more posts by Ghost2 Add Ghost2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerblacktan
New UKC Forum Member

Dog

I know you said u were looking for a well started dog, but i have a 6 yr old male. 1/2 bluetick, 1/4 treeing walker abd 1/4 july. He will run bears, lions and bobcat. He will NOT rig bears from the box unless the other dogs blow up on one. But he will start a decent track off a bait. Hes not scared of a mean bear, will bay them solid, but on the smaller faster bears he will fall behind. He will also take his own bobcat tracks and run them pretty good, and trees good on them. He is a solid lion dog, will take overnight lion tracks in the snow. Only thing with him on lions is he has ran the track backwards, but he figures it out on his own. Usually i just walk him down in on a leash so i dont have to wait for him to turn it the right way. Im in north idaho. 208 582 6466. Text if ur interested

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2019 04:56 AM
Walkerblacktan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerblacktan Click here to Send Walkerblacktan a Private Message Find more posts by Walkerblacktan Add Walkerblacktan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote