UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 8 month old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MATLOK
UKC Forum Member

8 month old female

she is out of rhoads tri-county slammer and main street demo never saw a coon yet real good lookin dog with a big mouth she is ready to go. text me for pics. $400 she is pkc and ukc reg performance and super stake eligible in southern michigan. call matt 517 812 6203

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2015 02:21 AM
MATLOK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MATLOK Click here to Send MATLOK a Private Message Click Here to Email MATLOK Find more posts by MATLOK Add MATLOK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Matlok

Is she the one that looks like a walker dog? She has a couple litter mates doing real good already and a couple running and treeing their own coon. Is she paid up in either one? These other pups are showing great signs of making some nice dogs. Do you just not have the time for her or is there something you don't like about her?

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling Run Rebel (John x Suzie)

Sterling Run DixieWoody x Ugg

Sterling run Kennels
Cell 513-325-7128 call after 3pm or text anytime.
Dion Barber

Old Post 01-29-2015 05:26 PM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MATLOK
UKC Forum Member

yea walker lookin my buddy just got her in a trade she is not paid up nothin wrong with her just to many to hunt she has a big mouth

Old Post 01-29-2015 10:08 PM
MATLOK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MATLOK Click here to Send MATLOK a Private Message Click Here to Email MATLOK Find more posts by MATLOK Add MATLOK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Matlok

Yeah the pups I have kept up with have big mouths and very smart we owned the dam of this litter. I have to many as well or I would bring her home I really liked her from the beginning but my buddy wanted her but guess it didn't work out for him. Good luck selling her

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:53 AM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

How is tri county slammer breed?

Old Post 01-30-2015 03:50 AM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

Slammer

********GrNtCh PR Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick
*****GrNtCh PR J.T. Charley VII
********Ch PR Oakridge Red Pepper
***Ch GrNtCh PR Rhoads Tri-County Slammer
********GrNtCh PR Cooks Red Ruby Ringo
*****NtCh PR Johnsons Blue Sally
********PR Johnsons Sadie (Raefs Dollar Bill)

2020 Performance and SS Sire
PKC Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Red Ruby Hardtime Buck [Dino X Ada]

2020 UKC Performance and PKC SS Sire
Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Bobby [Slammer X Maxie]

Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Spiff [Hoss X Lucy]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Maxie [Max X Annie]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Tri-County Ugg [Slammer x Mawley]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Ada [Charley7 x Clementine]

GrCh.'PR' Little Slammin Sandy [Slammer x Penny]

http://www.tri-county-kennel.com

Old Post 01-30-2015 11:48 AM
Tim Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Rhoads Click here to Send Tim Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Rhoads Visit Tim Rhoads's homepage! Find more posts by Tim Rhoads Add Tim Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for info.

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:26 PM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MATLOK
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 02-15-2015 05:54 AM
MATLOK
UKC Forum Member

she 10 months old southern michigan never been messed with or seen a coon gota go puttin all my time in a walker pup $200 or possible trades on anything but more dogs. 517 812 6203

Old Post 03-25-2015 09:04 PM
southern stuck
UKC Forum Member

prime example

this is a prime example of why people that buy pups need to send in papers. this great bred pup still has pup papers and so now to register and pay up a person is looking at 410$ in pkc and $130 in ukc. that really hurt the dogs ability to compete in those programs......

Old Post 03-25-2015 09:50 PM
southern stuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southern stuck Click here to Send southern stuck a Private Message Find more posts by southern stuck Add southern stuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MATLOK
UKC Forum Member

if you look on the back of the ukc and pkc pup papers you can see exactley what the costs are to pay her up i am looking at them now.ukc is $20 until 1 year of age.pkc is $210 over 9 mos. old but less than 12 mos. old so that is $230 total to be paid up in both kennel clubs. SHE BORN 5-24-14

Old Post 03-26-2015 06:47 AM
southern stuck
UKC Forum Member

wrong

look again, that is not paying one up thats just getting a set of papers. in ukc performance before 6 months of age it cost 30 to pay up plus 20 for papers, after 6 months but before a year cost $100 plus 20 for papers. in pkc same concept. you have to pay for papers, super stakes, dna, and dna profile....

Old Post 03-26-2015 01:11 PM
southern stuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southern stuck Click here to Send southern stuck a Private Message Find more posts by southern stuck Add southern stuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anycolor4us
UKC Forum Member

So What

Anyone that knows what performance and SS means knows the Deal. The ones that don't obviously do not care.
Sell your pup for what ever you think it's worth.
Just remember, you can't raise a 12 month old properly for $500.00.
As for you breeders ( I am not one ) you want it paid up, pay when you register the litter.

Sounds like somebody is going to get a good pup cheap.

Dion refer this pup to a Youth walker hunter.

I bet she converts another walker hunter to English Power LOL

Seriously Mat Hook a kid up sounds like a good prospect.

Keep in mind people you can't by granny a registered lap doggy for $200.00

You Younger , guys and gals, this is exactly the type of ad where you could luck into the dog of a Lifetime I know nothing about mat or the pup. Just a feeling

Last edited by anycolor4us on 03-27-2015 at 04:47 PM

Old Post 03-27-2015 03:50 PM
anycolor4us is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anycolor4us Click here to Send anycolor4us a Private Message Click Here to Email anycolor4us Find more posts by anycolor4us Add anycolor4us to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Anycolor4us

You are 100% correct the only problem I have is she had 12 pups and I thought I put them in good hands lol. I don't know of any other young hunters that can use her. But yeah she should make a great one. I hope someone gets her and gets her going her siblings are producing good reports. And the one my son kept is showing good signs

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 03-27-2015 05:08 PM