UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Southern Illinois Mountain Fiest
Pages (65): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

He needs to go to another country.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2012 03:51 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

That looks like some kind of gibber jabber that I aint never seen. Maybe its code for northwind windys

Old Post 03-21-2012 01:21 AM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
That looks like some kind of gibber jabber that I aint never seen. Maybe its code for northwind windys
....LMAO

Old Post 03-21-2012 01:49 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

That was a good one

Old Post 03-21-2012 01:29 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Didn't know what else too call it All B.S. spells (or smells) the same.

Old Post 03-22-2012 12:59 AM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

That is a big 10-4.

Old Post 03-22-2012 01:21 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Are you findin' any 'shrooms Mike?

Old Post 03-23-2012 03:00 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I need to get out in the country and find me some,,,lol got permission from folks to tromp around on their little spread ,,way out west of here.

Old Post 03-23-2012 12:06 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Haven't been yet.

Old Post 03-23-2012 12:40 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

We went last night,need some rain,got a shower this afternoon.

Old Post 03-24-2012 12:24 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
SSHHHh SSHHh quiet down boys,,i'm listening for those 'shrooms pushing leaves up off them to get some sunlight ,,,lol

Old Post 03-24-2012 01:41 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Tell me when to go. PLEASE

Old Post 03-24-2012 02:36 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

We went this evenin' she found 5 small ones---me nothin' but did see 4 squirrels----2 reds 2 grays. I guess if you can't hunt 'em with a gun or dog I can't find it. ( Does that mean the dog is smarter than me?

Old Post 03-25-2012 12:43 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

hodawg went south of effingham today and found 84..i went to neoga and bought a different boat..16 foot lowe extra wide extra deep big river jon. with a gator trailer..

Old Post 03-25-2012 02:57 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Milam
Tell me when to go. PLEASE

Go now--don't know where but now's the time. Let's see the boat Spotty.

Old Post 03-25-2012 04:15 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
SSHHHh SSHHh quiet down boys,,i'm listening for those 'shrooms pushing leaves up off them to get some sunlight ,,,lol

You got better ears than I do-------and I told you 'bout that tellin' windy's----didn't have my boots on and had too clean the floor

Old Post 03-25-2012 01:14 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You got better ears than I do-------and I told you 'bout that tellin' windy's----didn't have my boots on and had too clean the floor
Boys i'd never lie to ya,,,might tell you story 12 different ways ,but never lie to ya ,,,lol

Old Post 03-25-2012 01:49 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Morning everyone. Guess I better go look for some today.

Old Post 03-25-2012 03:34 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Give us an accurate report Mike

Old Post 03-25-2012 08:59 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Morning everyone. Guess I better go look for some today.
Morning Mike,,congrats on Deacon and did you find any morels,, ? A fell on the Hillbilly Mac post said he found 50 grays !!

Old Post 03-26-2012 12:23 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Never had the chance to go. I had to go to Lowe's and buy a air hose and to Walmart and Kroger's. By that time I was to tired.

Old Post 03-26-2012 01:19 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

They won't come to ya---unless you know how too call em in

Old Post 03-27-2012 01:00 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I think I can train one of these Aussie to find them for me.

Old Post 03-27-2012 01:12 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I think I can train one of these Aussie to find them for me.
Good One Mike !!

Old Post 03-27-2012 01:42 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

By golly that pooch would be worth its weight in gold 10-4!!! I can see it now MILAM'S 'SHROOM & COON DOGS What generation would that be ?

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 03-28-2012 at 01:14 AM

Old Post 03-28-2012 01:12 AM