UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > WHAT IS AN ATT. GEN. IN oblamo's GiG??
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brushrunretiree
Banned

WHAT IS AN ATT. GEN. IN oblamo's GiG??

Holder is a political activist pretending to be The Attorney General-- President Obama is a radical community organizer disguised as the President of The United States, Reid, Pelosi McCain, and Biden are the useful idiots types born from the worst generation (yet) to govern this nation.

Everyone recognizes it but few will admit it out loud and those that do are scorned, ridiculed and marginalized just as prescribed by Saul Alinsky. This nation is in its final years. The "fundamental changes" that already have and will take place over the course of the Olbamo administration are now irreversible.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2013 04:50 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

Everyone knows what happened in Florida with Martin and Zimmerman, and A.G Holders Response given to a group of Afro-American Women in Florida. My Question is WHERE was Holder or THE LAME STREAM MEDIA In March 2012 when a US Marine was found dead outside an apartment complex in Cobb County Georgia. He was beaten to death by four black men.

My question is simple, where was the media outrage of this act of violence? Where was Holder in defending this man's civil rights, especially the right to life? I'll tell you exactly where the media was. They looked at the story and saw the victim was white and the perpetrators were black, so they brushed it under the rug as not even being newsworthy.

The reason the media, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Holder and others were silent is because they are the racists in this nation. The reason they are the racists they are is because they need a group to hate and blame which allows them to hold power, control, and make money doing so.

Old Post 07-17-2013 04:57 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

I'd better go get some Blood Pressure Medicine!!!

Old Post 07-17-2013 04:58 PM
trackdriver
Banned

Did you get out and protest or just post on this message board? There are plenty of cases that don't make the world news but sounds like this is a first for you. You listen to whatever news that toot your horn and now you're a product of the money machine. My side against your side = money. Did you defend martin's civil rights or are you just asking someone or accusing someone of something you might be guilty of yourself...starts in the mirror. Sharpton,jackson and others protested,did you? I take it that these "blacks" were interviewed and released or it's just the fact the media didn't give the coverage you wanted? Be sure to post the outcome of the trial,because i know you're fair and balanced. You read post on this message board everyday and sharpton and jackson are racist,quite a few on this board have been banned because of racist comments but i'm yet to hear you accuse any of them of being racist. I do enjoy some of your post so keep up the good work.

Old Post 07-17-2013 08:13 PM
trackdriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackdriver Click here to Send trackdriver a Private Message Find more posts by trackdriver Add trackdriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackdriver
Banned

You forgot to post the news of a shooting in milwaukee where a black teen(13 years old) was killed by a 76 yr.old white man. Just thought you might wanna pick and choose something.

Old Post 07-17-2013 08:28 PM
trackdriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackdriver Click here to Send trackdriver a Private Message Find more posts by trackdriver Add trackdriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

track,track,track, My only point to my blog is; The ONLY thing that makes The Lame Stream Are The White or Whatever Against AN AFRO=AMERICAN. There are plenty more out there, but The only other people who see these are the Local people. Now whenever Al, or Jesse get INVOLVED and INCITE The Locals, That's when The LAME STREAM GETS INVOLVED. And I didn't watch Zimmerman, I didn't watch O.J. I usually watch The Western Channel or T.V. Land!!

Old Post 07-17-2013 09:40 PM
trackdriver
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by brushrunretiree
track,track,track, My only point to my blog is; The ONLY thing that makes The Lame Stream Are The White or Whatever Against AN AFRO=AMERICAN. There are plenty more out there, but The only other people who see these are the Local people. Now whenever Al, or Jesse get INVOLVED and INCITE The Locals, That's when The LAME STREAM GETS INVOLVED. And I didn't watch Zimmerman, I didn't watch O.J. I usually watch The Western Channel or T.V. Land!!
Have you ever thought the media wants attention and what is the best attention getter,drama,maybe you have been farmed alone with others that have a bias. Stoking the fire of racism along with the ones you consider racist really does accomplish anything. Do you really think al and jessie think for us,if so maybe that explains why whatever fox news says ends up on this board,but i'm pretty sure you speak for yourself.

Last edited by trackdriver on 07-18-2013 at 12:17 AM

Old Post 07-18-2013 12:00 AM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Al and Jesse lmbo!!! Idiots. What they need to do is keep that big mouth shut and listen some. Talk about race. Ol Zman is as white as obama is so I guess he's really a mexican. Why all the black folk so mad at whitey???

Old Post 07-18-2013 12:46 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

track, I agree with the Change of Matter comment, But They want to divert us from really paying attention to things that matter to AMERICA. My Opinion of the ag doesn't change regardless of his thoughts. He's a DISGRACE TO ALL PEOPLE IN THE LAW PROFESSION!!

Old Post 07-18-2013 01:34 AM
trackdriver
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by brushrunretiree
track, I agree with the Change of Matter comment, But They want to divert us from really paying attention to things that matter to AMERICA. My Opinion of the ag doesn't change regardless of his thoughts. He's a DISGRACE TO ALL PEOPLE IN THE LAW PROFESSION!!
Yes sir this is politics and it pays in election on both sides. Maybe the A.G. had a story to tell? When romney told stories about his childhood or other parts of his life did it bother you? He is the best dressed A.G.!

Last edited by trackdriver on 07-18-2013 at 02:31 AM

Old Post 07-18-2013 02:10 AM
brushrunretiree
Banned

ha,ha, I pay MORE Attention to what comes out of their Mouth's!!! Wonder what they found in their findings on FAST AND FURIOUS??? I already know the answer. Wonder what they found out about BENGHAZI?? I already know the answer!! It'll be OPEN SEASON when Hillary gets your nomination for oblamo's perch!!!

Old Post 07-18-2013 03:28 AM
trip
UKC Forum Member

the case in millwaukee is a complete different set of circumstances. the old guy walked out and shot the 13 yr old while he was taking the garbage out, there was no physical altercation between the two. Wisconsin does not have stand your ground, and the castle doctrine does not apply because it was outside. from everything ive read it sounds like point blank murder, there's no drama for the main stream media to manipulate like in the zimmerman case. Yet for some reason the rainbow colalition is calling for the shooter to be charged w/ a hate crime. Why is it when a black person gets shot by a white person its a hate crime, and not when its the other way around? The only reason the lame stream media and the politicians are involved in the zimmerman case is so they can twist the stand your ground law into something in an attempt for more gun control. If Zimmerman had a hispanic name as opposed to a name like George, which is predominatley white, I doubt the media coverage would have been so great either. The bottom line in the zimmerman case is one is dead and the others life is ruined. No changing that now.

PR Mainstreet Oliver

Old Post 07-18-2013 05:44 AM
trip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trip Click here to Send trip a Private Message Find more posts by trip Add trip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackdriver
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by trip
the case in millwaukee is a complete different set of circumstances. the old guy walked out and shot the 13 yr old while he was taking the garbage out, there was no physical altercation between the two. Wisconsin does not have stand your ground, and the castle doctrine does not apply because it was outside. from everything ive read it sounds like point blank murder, there's no drama for the main stream media to manipulate like in the zimmerman case. Yet for some reason the rainbow colalition is calling for the shooter to be charged w/ a hate crime. Why is it when a black person gets shot by a white person its a hate crime, and not when its the other way around? The only reason the lame stream media and the politicians are involved in the zimmerman case is so they can twist the stand your ground law into something in an attempt for more gun control. If Zimmerman had a hispanic name as opposed to a name like George, which is predominatley white, I doubt the media coverage would have been so great either. The bottom line in the zimmerman case is one is dead and the others life is ruined. No changing that now.
Sorry but the argument was why wasn't this news and these are kids. Not disagreeing with jackson or sharpton trying to stay in the spotlight but since you're worried about the hate crime law,how many cases of blacks having killed a white and got interviewed and walk away? How many case have grown black men gotten away with murdering a white kid? This is political but isn't everything.New worthy depends on the emotions of the counrty,and anytime there's and opportunity to play white against black and vice versa it sales. We're discussing emotions and there's no winner until we confront the reason we feel the way we do.

Last edited by trackdriver on 07-18-2013 at 01:51 PM

Old Post 07-18-2013 01:38 PM
trip
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by trackdriver
Sorry but the argument was why wasn't this news and these are kids. Not disagreeing with jackson or sharpton trying to stay in the spotlight but since you're worried about the hate crime law,how many cases of blacks having killed a white and got interviewed and walk away? How many case have grown black men gotten away with murdering a white kid? This is political but isn't everything.New worthy depends on the emotions of the counrty,and anytime there's and opportunity to play white against black and vice versa it sales. We're discussing emotions and there's no winner until we confront the reason we feel the way we do.

so what your telling me is since its not on the news it doesn't happen? Heres one for ya Roderick Scott murder case. look it up he was found not guilty for shooting a 16 yo he claimed lunged at him. bet you never heard of that one, mainly because it must not have been good for the politicians to chime in and the media wasnt interested because a black guy was on trial. and im sure Jesse and Al were there to protest the fact that this kid was killed, oh wait no they were'nt. so your theory that if a black person does the crime in opposite circumstances he'll be found guilty doesnt hold water. Roderick was found not guilty based on self defense from a jury of his peers, and thats how it should be done. Not one mention of that case being a hate crime, the pres and AJ arent digging into that one to shore up the voter base and promote the left wing agenda.

PR Mainstreet Oliver

Old Post 07-18-2013 03:11 PM
trip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trip Click here to Send trip a Private Message Find more posts by trip Add trip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trip
UKC Forum Member

And the reason the millwaukee case wasnt news worthy is everything was caught on camera w/ eye witnesses. there's not controversy to boost the ratings, and there's nothing the politicians can do w/ it since there's no controversy to push they're agenda. no speculation to fuel the fire!

PR Mainstreet Oliver

Old Post 07-18-2013 03:41 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Track your wrong. Now any time you have a white or half white kill a black its all over Tv and news. Its not vice versa and you dang well know it. For instance. Since nobody answered my first question. Let's say this was a half white half black man that looked exactly like our president oprama. You think it would have been all blowed up then??

Old Post 07-18-2013 07:44 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

Obama and Holder arent stupid,crooked and dangerous to our country yeah, but not stupid. They pander to the group that put them in power and if that means doing an end run around the constitution, the courts, or the good of the country, they have shown time and again to be scoundrels.

Old Post 07-18-2013 09:37 PM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackdriver
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by trip
And the reason the millwaukee case wasnt news worthy is everything was caught on camera w/ eye witnesses. there's not controversy to boost the ratings, and there's nothing the politicians can do w/ it since there's no controversy to push they're agenda. no speculation to fuel the fire!
I understand that the media isn't what you think it should be,so they interviewed Mr.scott and set him free? My previous statement is the media plays one against the other and Sharpton and jackson protest don't always make the news.Sharpton protesting for a white person isn't news worthy, not even enough to make this message board. Didn't know about that case and no teen should have been shot in that case either. Thanks for bring that case to my attention. This is how the news plays us,message board blows up over a race case,see how this hits home. I do agree everything is political and the fire is on bothsides and this is more about color than kids,especially on this board. See how we get played everytime.

Last edited by trackdriver on 07-19-2013 at 12:51 AM

Old Post 07-18-2013 11:44 PM
trackdriver
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Track your wrong. Now any time you have a white or half white kill a black its all over Tv and news. Its not vice versa and you dang well know it. For instance. Since nobody answered my first question. Let's say this was a half white half black man that looked exactly like our president oprama. You think it would have been all blowed up then??
Whatever makes money is news worthy,halfs and wholes. LOL!! Gotta ask you a ??? is anyone that gave to zimmerman fund racist or is it just sharpton and jackson? Hmmmm....

Last edited by trackdriver on 07-19-2013 at 01:00 AM

Old Post 07-18-2013 11:46 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

I wonder why the black teens that shot the lil 13 month old baby in the face while his mama watched didn't make the news?? Brunswick Ga. If some white teens shot a black 13 month old baby in the face in cold blood. Wed Prolly be at war right now. The media would go crazy over that. Really I dont understand it. Sorry.

Old Post 07-19-2013 01:30 AM
TomPurdy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by trackdriver
Whatever makes money is news worthy,halfs and wholes. LOL!! Gotta ask you a ??? is anyone that gave to zimmerman fund racist or is it just sharpton and jackson? Hmmmm....

Track I believe the answer to your question is no. The reason being George was found innocent based on the evidence. I agree their was a racist in the fight that night, and judging by Trayvon's own words we all know who it was!!!

Old Post 07-19-2013 02:55 AM
TomPurdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomPurdy Click here to Send TomPurdy a Private Message Click Here to Email TomPurdy Find more posts by TomPurdy Add TomPurdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TomPurdy
Track I believe the answer to your question is no. The reason being George was found innocent based on the evidence. I agree their was a racist in the fight that night, and judging by Trayvon's own words we all know who it was!!!

bingo

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 07-19-2013 03:54 AM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

There is a Picture Going around the Internet. It's Trayvon's Current Picture. The Claim is the picture the lame stream uses is when he was 12? Is any of them accurate??? Who Knows?? The current picture shows him similar to say Lebron James, One BIG muscled dude. Again, Who Knows??? Not me!!!

Old Post 07-19-2013 04:39 AM
trackdriver
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by TomPurdy
Proves my point but not about kids but color. We're part of the media machine,we spread the news and spend hard earned time paying attention. Hey G.A. alot of things don't make national news and trust me,the way you're thinking you probably don't wanna know some of them. Trying to hang your hat on what made news or not is to easy and don't require alot of thought.

Last edited by trackdriver on 07-19-2013 at 01:37 PM

Old Post 07-19-2013 01:27 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Ol Jesse is still raising cane about it. Calling for a boycott of Fla. Ol blind man done said he'd never play there again. You all think anybody gives a crap? What a bunch of dumb dumbs.

Old Post 07-19-2013 04:55 PM