UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Brindle Feist year old in May
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scott peters
New UKC Forum Member

Brindle Feist 10 months old. Tough to beat for his age.

I have a 10 month old male feist that is one of the best young squirrel dogs I have ever worked with for his age. He has treed countless squirrels and holds his trees if he is 50 yards or his most recent tree was 550 yards. He has the squirrel every time. He will stand on his back legs and wind a squirrel. That is the good.

Unfortunately he rarely barks on the tree. I know he is young and can go to barking treed any day. He is a pleasure to hunt and good looking to boot. He is ALL business!!! He would make an excellent competition dog if he decides to bark on the trees. I paid $300 as a pup and if he starts opening consistently on the tree he will be worth a mint.

I will show him any way you want to see him go he has been hunted solo for some time now and will show you squirrels every drop. Out of exceptional dogs.

Asking $500 no budging on price. North Central Ohio (440) 225-0451 Text would be better. Don't waste my time and yours if you are not interested.
Scott Peters

Last edited by scott peters on 03-09-2021 at 07:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2021 08:40 PM
scott peters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott peters Click here to Send scott peters a Private Message Click Here to Email scott peters Find more posts by scott peters Add scott peters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott peters
New UKC Forum Member

Willy is SOLD He is in the hands of a hard hunting individual. If he can't finish him no one can. Have fun treeing all those gray squirrels!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2021 08:00 PM
scott peters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott peters Click here to Send scott peters a Private Message Click Here to Email scott peters Find more posts by scott peters Add scott peters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote