UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Clayton or Zeb 3
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tyler Killen
UKC Forum Member

Clayton or Zeb 3

Which one would you rather breed your female to?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2012 09:16 PM
Tyler Killen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Killen Click here to Send Tyler Killen a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Killen Add Tyler Killen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bobby Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted 3 out of Zeb3 for Brad Mitchell. They have plenty of heart, plenty of track and tree to them. Naturals, with loud mouths.

Old Post 01-10-2012 11:31 PM
Bobby Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Reynolds Click here to Send Bobby Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Bobby Reynolds Find more posts by Bobby Reynolds Add Bobby Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe massey
UKC Forum Member

Wish I had two nice females to breed to each of them don't think you could go wrong with wither depends on your female also

Old Post 01-11-2012 02:56 AM
joe massey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe massey Click here to Send joe massey a Private Message Find more posts by joe massey Add joe massey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

I.had a male.off.Zeb 3. Big.hound big.mouth. he would.run all night and never tree. I sold him when he was 14 months old. I.gave up.to quick. He us now about 17 months old and he is a nice accurate dog that trees a lot of.coons and nothing.will drown him out. Don't know.about Clayton but 3 has thrown some nice dogs. The one I had all the litermates are doing.good.

Old Post 01-11-2012 03:24 AM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

I heard Clayton is more of a tight on ground, tree dog....if so sounds like my style.

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 01-11-2012 03:45 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Killen
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Zeb 3 on a cast when Brad Tipper and Ricky Thompson bought him from Adam Joiner. I know he is nice. 3 has some pretty good females bred right now too. Are they breeding Clayton any right now?

Old Post 01-11-2012 05:50 PM
Tyler Killen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Killen Click here to Send Tyler Killen a Private Message Find more posts by Tyler Killen Add Tyler Killen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

They are breeding Clayton I know a guy bred to him last week. He is out of some Coondogs on the bottom side.

PCH Nch Wipeout Clayton Fields Or Lewis (423) 921-2430 He is SS and PP for 2012

PCH Wipeout Clayton $71,145.81 The heighest money earnings of any Wipeout stud alive and at stud. By himself with 2 looking down that is Clayton.

Wipeout Clayton treed video

Last edited by Tyler Vaden on 01-11-2012 at 06:21 PM

Old Post 01-11-2012 06:11 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

Why not breed to Zeb Again? Hes Proven he can reproduce those dogs!

CCH GRCH TREE BLAZIN C ROCK CITY

Old Post 01-11-2012 06:15 PM
katie millwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katie millwood Click here to Send katie millwood a Private Message Click Here to Email katie millwood Find more posts by katie millwood Add katie millwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Killen
UKC Forum Member

Zeb again is one of my favorite dogs of all time. Either him or Billy. Just wanting to know what the Zeb 3 and Clayton are throwing.

Old Post 01-11-2012 06:17 PM
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Here is one of the best out of PCH WIPEOUT HELLBILLY. He has pups but still to early to say they act good but there pups.

SCH WIPEOUT HELL CHAMBER owned by Beaver/Thompson

..................PCH M/ F's WIPEOUT ZACK
...............PCH WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
..................PCH KIDDY'S WIPEOUT RUBY
..........PCH WIPEOUT HELLBILLY
..................ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
...............FERGY'S MOSS CREEK DANA
..................PCH WCH AWSOME ANNIE

SCH Wipeout Hell Chamber

..................LOGAN'S WILD CLOVER
...............PCH STYLISH CLOVER
..................GCH STYLISH CHIRPEE
..........FERGY'S STYLISH KASEY
..................PCH WIPEOUT ZEB
...............GCH M/ F'S WIPEOUT KATE (SNUG)
..................MCQUEEN & FERGY'S POLLY

Wipeout Kasey. Kasey is a sister to Pch Stylish Cloey(Mother to 2009 National Female and Pup leader She's So Crazy) and a sister to Late Night Trick (Wipeout Triple Threat's Mother). Kasey Is out Pch Stylish Clover and Gch Wipeout Kate (Snug) Moose's sister.

Old Post 01-11-2012 06:25 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
katie millwood
UKC Forum Member

Zeb has a lot of age on him but, I just talk to Barry and he said Zebs still breeding so I'm gonna breed a Clover female I have to him in Feb if something doesn't happen before then..

CCH GRCH TREE BLAZIN C ROCK CITY

Old Post 01-11-2012 06:25 PM
katie millwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for katie millwood Click here to Send katie millwood a Private Message Click Here to Email katie millwood Find more posts by katie millwood Add katie millwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Killen
UKC Forum Member

Yeah, i wish zeb again would live for another 20 years lol

Old Post 01-11-2012 06:47 PM
Tyler Killen
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-12-2012 05:52 AM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

I LIKE THE ZEB 3 PUP I HAVE. ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF HE IS A PROVEN STUD DOG. AN WIPEOUT WILLIE IS THE HIGHEST MONEY WINNING STUD ALIVE WITH OVER $81000 AN WAS RETIRED FROM THE HUNTS AFTER HE WAS 6 I DO BELIEVE.

Old Post 01-12-2012 09:45 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Priefer
UKC Forum Member

I have A dog out of Zeb 3 who is 16moths out and one of the nices youg dogs i evey been in woods with treed over 40 coons very independent have a big mouth and great locate and hard tree dog and just turned hem out and take off tree somewhere and cant wate to throw hem in some hunts

Old Post 01-13-2012 12:43 AM
Josh Priefer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Priefer Click here to Send Josh Priefer a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Priefer Visit Josh Priefer's homepage! Find more posts by Josh Priefer Add Josh Priefer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Lol make.that 2 Zeb3 dogs I.sold too early. Glad you like him josh

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Priefer
I have A dog out of Zeb 3 who is 16moths out and one of the nices youg dogs i evey been in woods with treed over 40 coons very independent have a big mouth and great locate and hard tree dog and just turned hem out and take off tree somewhere and cant wate to throw hem in some hunts

Old Post 01-13-2012 12:52 AM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

What line of females do these dogs seem to cross best on?

Old Post 01-13-2012 02:17 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RACKET
UKC Forum Member

Cross

I think CLOVER. Does anybody know how I can find Zeb Again

Old Post 01-13-2012 02:21 AM
RACKET is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RACKET Click here to Send RACKET a Private Message Click Here to Email RACKET Find more posts by RACKET Add RACKET to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

The 2 I.sold.that are doing.good were a finley.river female and Zeb3

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
What line of females do these dogs seem to cross best on?

Old Post 01-13-2012 02:28 AM
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus McDaniel
I LIKE THE ZEB 3 PUP I HAVE. ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF HE IS A PROVEN STUD DOG. AN WIPEOUT WILLIE IS THE HIGHEST MONEY WINNING STUD ALIVE WITH OVER $81000 AN WAS RETIRED FROM THE HUNTS AFTER HE WAS 6 I DO BELIEVE.

Is he paid up this year?

Old Post 01-13-2012 05:03 AM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Yes i do believe he is. There are a couple guys with pups out of him rite now that are ss an pp.

Old Post 01-17-2012 02:44 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck barham
UKC Forum Member

What is the bottom side of Clayton ? I have a NtCh female directly out of Rat Attack that is in now and I am tryiny to decide if I am going to breed her or not. I just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of pups, so I need to pick a stud that I can move the pup's.

Old Post 01-31-2012 10:35 PM
chuck barham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck barham Click here to Send chuck barham a Private Message Click Here to Email chuck barham Find more posts by chuck barham Add chuck barham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

PCH Lookin up Jeb is on the bottom and Nailor

Old Post 02-01-2012 05:04 AM
TJ RAYFIELD
UKC Forum Member

Nitech pkc ch 'pr ' wipeout buzz kill

Im handling 1 rite now off zeb3 and wipeout poison hellyan. He is a big hunting dog that will get by himself alot n trees some coons. Put 2 1st places on hmyself really stylish lil dog huge locate good tree dog. Has bad habits but dnt they all??

Old Post 04-17-2017 05:22 PM
TJ RAYFIELD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TJ RAYFIELD Click here to Send TJ RAYFIELD a Private Message Click Here to Email TJ RAYFIELD Find more posts by TJ RAYFIELD Add TJ RAYFIELD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Who's the next big Wipeout stud since 3 and Clayton are both gone?

Old Post 04-17-2017 11:33 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote