UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who Likes The New Ukc Web Site
Who like new UKC web site
This poll is closed.
Like 42 34.43%
Dislike 73 59.84%
Don't no 7 5.74%
Total: 122 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
duke20002000
UKC Forum Member

Who Likes The New Ukc Web Site

I like the old site better

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2017 03:24 AM
duke20002000 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duke20002000 Click here to Send duke20002000 a Private Message Click Here to Email duke20002000 Find more posts by duke20002000 Add duke20002000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

New Website

I think it will just take getting used to.

I feel pretty sure, that after some trial and error (on both sides), that it will be a big improvement!!!

Old Post 04-12-2017 04:21 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Might as well get use to it, it's not going back to the old format.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 04-12-2017 04:36 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Agree it wont go back but if asked the old sight was much eaisier to navigate and a lot quicker. Seems everything just takes loner and longer!!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 04-12-2017 12:59 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

i dont like the new one at all

Old one was much better..

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 04-12-2017 01:06 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

It's ok just takes a little time to find what you need I do not like the hunt finder part at all, That's one of the main things that needs to be at the top of the list is upcoming events rqe etc

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 04-12-2017 01:36 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Hate new site old site was easier to find what you were looking for

Old Post 04-12-2017 01:50 PM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Do not like the new site old site was much better

Old Post 04-12-2017 02:13 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjeremie
UKC Forum Member

All the UKC haters out there I cant even believe they are still in business. If I had as many bad experiences with something as much as everyone complains about UKC I would quit doing business there. I always hear about taking two months to get papers back or this or that. I have never had a bad experience with registration or much of anything with UKC. Its something new but I think it works just fine and has all the information a person needs if they take five minutes to play around and figure out the layout of the page.

Old Post 04-12-2017 02:25 PM
pjeremie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pjeremie Click here to Send pjeremie a Private Message Click Here to Email pjeremie Find more posts by pjeremie Add pjeremie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pjeremie
All the UKC haters out there I cant even believe they are still in business. If I had as many bad experiences with something as much as everyone complains about UKC I would quit doing business there. I always hear about taking two months to get papers back or this or that. I have never had a bad experience with registration or much of anything with UKC. Its something new but I think it works just fine and has all the information a person needs if they take five minutes to play around and figure out the layout of the page.

Those that are unhappy are always heard the loudest. For every person that's unhappy enough to voice a complaint there are hundreds that are happy and not saying anything because they simply have nothing to say.

Hey Allen come to think of it; where are my papers? I sent some out on 03/21/17 LOL

Old Post 04-12-2017 02:47 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
To slick
Banned

New site appears to be a much cheaper design .. I'm sure it saved some money for the company but as in all aspects of life you get what you pay for! As long as I can find the forums tab I can still have fun.. I usually just email the top brass to get answers on things that matter. After 4-5 emails they usually give in and answer! 👍🏼

Old Post 04-13-2017 05:55 AM
To slick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for To slick Click here to Send To slick a Private Message Click Here to Email To slick Find more posts by To slick Add To slick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Best there is.

Love, everything is very accessible, easy to find. Simple.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 04-13-2017 03:09 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

too hard too find events. especially when u don't know the clubs name etc.

Stylish Shaker 2018 fall baby stakes 2nd place

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-14-2017 12:33 AM
Jason Spurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Spurr Click here to Send Jason Spurr a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Spurr Find more posts by Jason Spurr Add Jason Spurr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Spurr
too hard too find events. especially when u don't know the clubs name etc.
You don't need the clubs name,,leave that pant blank,,it will bring up all the hunts in the state you are wanting

Browns Wild Irish Rose(Tequila Sunrise x Stylish Abagal)
Browns Stylish Buddy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup
Browns Stylish Sissy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup

Old Post 04-14-2017 02:57 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

I tryed that and it won't show nothing.

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-14-2017 02:15 PM
Jason Spurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Spurr Click here to Send Jason Spurr a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Spurr Find more posts by Jason Spurr Add Jason Spurr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AHammond
Administrator

Hi, Jason.

Are you looking for events in Canada? Maybe I can help.

Right now, events in Canada are most easily found if you search by club name. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we are working to correct it.

In the meantime, here are the club names you'll need. Put these names in your search bar one club at a time:

Trial And Tree Hound Association Inc
Lambton Nite Hunters Association
Grey Bruce Nite Hunters Association

That should do the trick!

Old Post 04-14-2017 04:43 PM
AHammond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AHammond Click here to Send AHammond a Private Message Click Here to Email AHammond Find more posts by AHammond Add AHammond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter, MO
UKC Forum Member

hunts

Not all hunts are listed under using the STATE, under MISSOURI does not show them all. Look at HTX hunts you have to look on a different category than HTX. I also liked on the old website the events scrolled across the top of page, it was simple to look at what big event was just over. I catch myself just going to the forums and not using the rest of website.

Old Post 04-14-2017 08:11 PM
coonhunter, MO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter, MO Click here to Send coonhunter, MO a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter, MO Add coonhunter, MO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

k perfect. Ya I didn't know the clubs exact name but thanks alot I will put those in. thanks again

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 04-14-2017 11:07 PM
Krystal / UKC

If you are aware of an event coming up that does not show up under the correct category, or just does not show up at all, please let us know! We can't fix these problems if no one tells us Also, if you have a hard time navigating the site, don't be afraid to ask for help. I agree that it can be tough to get used to at first, but once you get the hang of it this new website is a great resource for finding those hunts

Old Post 04-17-2017 01:42 PM
Krystal / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krystal / UKC Click here to Send Krystal / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Krystal / UKC Find more posts by Krystal / UKC Add Krystal / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

I Hate the new site. What was wrong with the old site??? Is there any place to find event winners, like the St. JUDE hunt, like in the past?? I have tried to find a winners thread, but can not. Hunts aren't that hard to find, for me, but several are missing information, like the town where the hunt is.Like I said, I hate it.Jr. Steelman

Old Post 04-18-2017 12:48 AM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog charlie
UKC Forum Member

Never had a problem w/ UKC site except posting pictures! Facebook you can shot them right over off your smart phone; bingo-bango & your done! Maybe something they could look into?

Old Post 04-18-2017 01:23 AM
coondog charlie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog charlie Click here to Send coondog charlie a Private Message Find more posts by coondog charlie Add coondog charlie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Old site better

Yes !!!!!!

Old Post 04-18-2017 01:32 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AHammond
Administrator

St. Jude results can be found here: https://www.ukcdogs.com/coonhound-standings-results

From the homepage of the website, you just go to Coonhounds, then click "Standings and Results."

Hope that helps!

Old Post 04-18-2017 03:21 PM
AHammond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AHammond Click here to Send AHammond a Private Message Click Here to Email AHammond Find more posts by AHammond Add AHammond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Not a fan of new site, especially on my phone. Took a good while for me to find the Super Slams this morning to reserve entries. Also the upcoming hunts section, I used the zip code radius search a lot before. I don't see it as an option.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 04-18-2017 05:37 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tim griffin
UKC Forum Member

It's bad

GRCH GRNITECH SHOCK STYLE RACHET ... (The loudest Plott Alive) high scoring dog Friday night plott days 2016 high scoring plott dog Saturday night 2016. 2016 world hunt qualifier.
2016 Top 100
2016 Oklahoma State Champion
2016 Purina Breed Race Winner
2017 World Hunt Qualifier

Old Post 04-19-2017 02:15 AM
tim griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim griffin Click here to Send tim griffin a Private Message Click Here to Email tim griffin Find more posts by tim griffin Add tim griffin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote