UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > conditioning pins
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jesse starner
New UKC Forum Member

conditioning pins

i have seen there is one in marietta that is 50 acres. I guess i kind of wandered what others thought of these. or if there are any more in ohio.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2010 02:07 AM
jesse starner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jesse starner Click here to Send jesse starner a Private Message Click Here to Email jesse starner Find more posts by jesse starner Add jesse starner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Pasmore
UKC Forum Member

?

I have one at Coshocton Ohio. Used by my self and several friends . in this bad weather it works real good. turn them loose come back and pick them up when you feel they have had enough.

Old Post 02-02-2010 09:33 AM
Roy Pasmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Pasmore Click here to Send Roy Pasmore a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Pasmore Find more posts by Roy Pasmore Add Roy Pasmore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jesse starner
New UKC Forum Member

do you allow others to run in it for a fee

Old Post 02-03-2010 02:34 AM
jesse starner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jesse starner Click here to Send jesse starner a Private Message Click Here to Email jesse starner Find more posts by jesse starner Add jesse starner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Pasmore
UKC Forum Member

?

All I ask them to do is help take care of it.

Old Post 02-03-2010 10:08 AM
Roy Pasmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Pasmore Click here to Send Roy Pasmore a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Pasmore Find more posts by Roy Pasmore Add Roy Pasmore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bennetdr
UKC Forum Member

any contact info on the pen in Marrietta

Old Post 02-04-2010 03:08 AM
bennetdr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bennetdr Click here to Send bennetdr a Private Message Click Here to Email bennetdr Find more posts by bennetdr Add bennetdr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jesse starner
New UKC Forum Member

north branch kennels phone#740-350-1483

Old Post 02-04-2010 03:58 AM