UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rumors for location of 2019 World Hunt
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Well I met the criteria didn't I ?

See y'all next year !!

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2018 08:41 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Richard

quote:
Originally posted by Toad Hill
Tar are u serious ??!!!! or just face barkin at Richard again ?

Tarbaby doesn't even have a club any more. He has already been banned once for face barking. One of the criteria is a club with enough active members to put on a hunt of this magnitude. And as I said, the club has to have a history of being able to put on a successful hunt of this magnitude.

Old Post 10-09-2018 08:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Actually I got banned 3 times once over donuts. Once over I think that was possums. And once because I called Sombody a big dummy. Told me they were bringing enough guides with them for 100 dogs I got 70,000 acres of government land and a tour 18 golf course!!how you like your steak Richard ?

Tarbaby

Old Post 10-09-2018 09:02 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, face barking over donuts? That is like 2 dogs getting scratched for fighting over a slick tree.

Old Post 10-09-2018 09:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

We had a disagreement over the sprinkles really the truth lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 10-09-2018 09:11 PM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Branson is pretty country. We had the zone on the OK, MO, KS line and sent nearly every cast to crops and pecan bottoms. I wish I had know that the hill country or what the flat landers refer to as mountains was so popular and I could have put everyone where every step is up hill!

Dang right John Kirby or I could have guided them to Spavinaw , not for the faint of heart or the Western Wall if they really like ROUGH TERRAIN. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-10-2018 02:27 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Branson is pretty country. We had the zone on the OK, MO, KS line and sent nearly every cast to crops and pecan bottoms. I wish I had know that the hill country or what the flat landers refer to as mountains was so popular and I could have put everyone where every step is up hill!

Dang right John Kirby or I could have guided them to Spavinaw , not for the faint of heart or the Western Wall if they really like ROUGH TERRAIN. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-10-2018 02:28 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mr Allen Gingrich makes that decision after careful consideration and input from a lot of sources. They have some basic requirements such as physical site and region. Then they look at number of guides and competant judges that the club can provide. The UKC field rep from that area has input. The history of hunts put on by the club are looked at. The costs are considered such as grounds rental. The availability of a physical site on that one weekend is considered. The site must also have an indoor facility capable of holding a "World Championship Bench Show". There are a lot of behind the scenes factors that must be considered besides how many coons they have, how flat the hunting is and how far it is from Tarbaby's house.

I see one line in your assessment that isn't true. lol

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 11-10-2018 08:09 PM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote