UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Lower Michigan
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Lower Michigan

Anybody anywhere in lower Michigan have or gonna have any pups out of bear dogs? I don't care what breed as long as sire and dam are bear dogs. I also don't care if they're purebred ,cross bred or even if they are registered. Just need to be out of Bear dogs period! Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2019 10:36 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

L.P.

I limited my search to lower Michigan, if I can help it I don't want to have to drive long hours or have to pay as much as $300 for shipping cost. Another avenue I would consider is if anyone is traveling to get a pup and there's more available maybe we could ride share or I could pitch you a little gas money. So I'm open to other options if anybody can help me out. Thanks to all

Old Post 02-05-2019 07:01 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ecerven42
New UKC Forum Member

Number

+1-989-620-5023 call this guy he lives in Michigan has big game walker dogs think they are Huff bred

Old Post 02-05-2019 11:54 PM
Ecerven42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ecerven42 Click here to Send Ecerven42 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ecerven42 Find more posts by Ecerven42 Add Ecerven42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

proven cross bear dogs

will have third time cross linebred bear dogs this summer references and all thanks tim

Old Post 02-06-2019 02:58 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick pups in Port Huron. Ready to leave early March. Big game, not just bear, but sire is top line Michigan bear hound.

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Old Post 02-06-2019 09:16 PM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Still looking

I am currently still looking. To kinda clarify , with all do respect to everyone. I am looking for a "pup" as I'd prefer to start my own. I've just had better luck that way. I also want a pup that both parents are bear dogs. I'm not interested in anything else, period. I understand that pups like that usually stay within your own group of houndsmen and women. I plan to put a lot of time and money into raising and training a pup and just want the best I can find. Thank you everyone for any and all input. If you prefer to call or text my number is 989 450 0089

Old Post 02-20-2019 07:16 PM