UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Started dogs and pups for sale. Reddick brindle blood
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Reddicks plotts
UKC Forum Member

Started dogs and pups for sale. Reddick brindle blood

4 puppies for sale . 3 females and one male they go back to simba and cowboy up. $400 a piece. Also have two 13 month old males that are stormy bred dogs . Both run track great and will tree. 500 a piece . I also have one 4 year old male that will run bear , coon , and bobcat. Big bawl mouth he also goes back to simba and cowboy . $750 for him . All these dogs are outta Bill reddicks line of dogs . I've been running Bill's line for over 12 years . Very happy with reddicks bloodline .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2019 10:12 PM
Reddicks plotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reddicks plotts Click here to Send Reddicks plotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Reddicks plotts Find more posts by Reddicks plotts Add Reddicks plotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Location?

Old Post 01-19-2019 10:35 PM
Blackjackplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackjackplott Click here to Send Blackjackplott a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackjackplott Find more posts by Blackjackplott Add Blackjackplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reddicks plotts
UKC Forum Member

Baraboo Wisconsin

Old Post 01-19-2019 10:36 PM
Reddicks plotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reddicks plotts Click here to Send Reddicks plotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Reddicks plotts Find more posts by Reddicks plotts Add Reddicks plotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reddicks plotts
UKC Forum Member

This line of dogs are the real deal . When you cast the dogs out they dont waste anytime . If theres coon in the area within minutes they will have one going and put up the wood in no time . The two 13 month olds caught a coon in a corn field and the fight was on . The 4 year old has hands down the loudest mouth in the woods . He does a fine job on coon. He will pack a bear and fight till its put in the tree. The litter of pups I have will all make fine dogs . None are shy . They are handled and worked with every day all day. Any questions my phone number is 1608 370 1815. I'm always willing to talk about hounds and share hunting stories. I'm willing to do anything to better the breed . This sport is fading away and we as houndsmen need to keep getting kids and other adults into the sport and teach about bloodlines and breeding so we can keep fine bloodlines flowing threw these fine hounds

Old Post 01-20-2019 11:39 PM
Reddicks plotts
UKC Forum Member

The 4 year old and both 13 month olds sold Sunday night still have a few pups left for sale .

Old Post 01-29-2019 03:08 AM
Reddicks plotts
UKC Forum Member

Plott puppies still for sale . 6 weeks old just had their first shots and are doing awesome . Very healthy puppies . Text or call me if interested always willing to talk about hounds .

Old Post 02-03-2019 07:40 PM