UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Gr.Ch. Stevenson's ' Johnny Jet '
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

At Stud Gr.Ch. Stevenson's ' Johnny Jet '

https://flic.kr/p/Yv1FZN

Jet will throw dual purpose hounds that will be competitive in the hunts and be world class on the bench.

$200.

Located 1 hr South of Memphis,Tn.
There's a walker stud every 40 miles in the midsouth.Choose wisely.....not every stud dog advertised can reproduce a hound that is a total package.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2017 05:30 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Jet is line bred multiple times on World CH..

Hillbilly Mac and High Country Nite Heat (Rat Attacks sire).
I'm a big believer in Linebreeding and one look at his pedigree you will see he is just that.
Properly line bred dogs reproduce on a higher percentage of above average dogs on a consistent basis.

If you are within 100 miles of Memphis, he will be worth your time to consider him if you want to up the chances of getting pups that will put you on the map.
Just raised his 1st litter. They are razor sharp.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 09-27-2017 05:38 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

He throws lots of color!!

https://flic.kr/p/YyKrN8

These pups will be winners next summer.

All pups from his first litter are now sold.

Old Post 09-27-2017 05:42 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

You guys wanting Kennel ads or Stud Ads..

Contact Ethan Howard.
Does outstanding work, is a super nice guy and has a good Stud dog worth breeding to.

Old Post 09-27-2017 05:21 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Guys this stud here will throw natural, independent, intelligent, stay put tree dogs. You will not have to train his pups for two years this bloodline starts fast and has very little trash if any trash problems. I would like to thank Mr. Stevenson for having faith in my line if dogs and wish him many years of success and fun with Jet. He bought him as an 8 week old pup and has trained and hunted him by his self. I wish the best of luck to Mr. Stevenson and Jet.

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 09-27-2017 10:06 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Jets Sire

Old Post 09-27-2017 10:23 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Jets Dam

PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY VALENTINE

Last edited by mike shannon on 09-27-2017 at 10:38 PM

Old Post 09-27-2017 10:32 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Thx Mike

For you guys that want to be breeders over the long haul, take a look at Jet's and Buddies pedigree and you will see how line breeding is professionally done.
I studied Mike's post when he first bred Valentine and looked it over for a couple months. These crosses were well thought out and line bred just right without in-breeding.
I've bred my own line like Mike for 37 years. I know great breeding when I see it. I'm adding Jet to my line of Dual purpose hounds to produce some of the most DNA potent hounds that the Walker breed has seen.
Mike has a couple of great Studs for you to consider.

Old Post 09-27-2017 11:02 PM
swamp1
Banned

Re: Jets Sire

quote:
Originally posted by mike shannon

y'all see that Carolina Chopper dog in that pedigree, well I can tell ya firsthand, all coondawg,and I mean cooooondaaaawg anywhere you turned him loose. Also that Hardwood Echo hound won't no slow leak either. hillbilly Mac speaks for himself. Bozo and Boone with Mac, will put somebody in the front row, guarantee ,d.

Old Post 09-27-2017 11:53 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Good to know Swamp. Yea Echo was directly off

Dohoneys Boone. Boone is a Hall of Famer that is THE stud behind 7 or 8 of the top 10 dogs on the reproducers list.
I spent two months looking up pedigrees behind every dog on Jets 7 gen ped. Many I knew by heart. Like World CH Rock River Banjo who was off a world CH. (Diamond Jim,) and by a momma was off a half bro-. / Sis cross off the same world CH. (Crowding Billy).
That's 4 world CH in a 3 gen ped.
I've never bought a pup to turn into a stud. I've raised several from my own stock.
Jet is going to be the real deal stud.
Smart,handsome, beautiful Tenor mouth, hunts without ever stopping. He was bred to be a stud!
He will keep me in winners as long as he lives.
One of the prettiest stud dogs on the Market that can tree a coon.
Of course dogs are like kids. The dad's always thinks his is the best.
Fill me on any dog you know of or hunted with.

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:37 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Jet fighting a shot out coon. Backed up against a tree.

https://flic.kr/p/YHdzwd

Old Post 09-28-2017 02:36 AM
swamp1
Banned

Hunted

With chopper in a hunt one night. I was hunting a coondog. I had the cast won I thought with about 30 min to go,I was wrong. Shortly afterward I heard he was hit by a car.what a shame. My friend had a pup out of echo that could run and tree by hisself at 8 mths old,big money got him.we owned a flatrock coma female together I picked up at superstakes world hunt in Aurora, Kentucky, coma took to me like my best friend. Buck Monroe owned southern sound joy,can't remember what she was out of off hand. Do remember he had 1 out of fr coma that was super nice,highway got him,called him southern sound Mo

Last edited by swamp1 on 09-28-2017 at 03:50 AM

Old Post 09-28-2017 03:44 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Joy was out of Gr.Nt.Ch poison a direct son of the

Immortal River Bend Flag. I think Buck studed Poison back in the day.
This pedigree is loaded for sure.
Many folks don't know that Bone Collector goes back to Hillbilly Mac on his mom's side. That had a lot to do with with his Reproducing ability in my opinion.

Old Post 09-28-2017 04:42 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank the following men for buying pups off Jet.

Grant Vinson
Mike Hensley
Chris Markham
John Phillips
Joe Smith
Jimmy Boyette

I'm betting the bank on these pups. I've been planning this Cross off Jet and Peep for a year and a half when I brought Jet home as a baby pup.

You're going to see these pups show up big before they ever hit a year old.

Last edited by cripple creek on 10-02-2017 at 03:41 AM

Old Post 10-01-2017 01:23 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Reed Frank's from Corinth,Ms. Just sent me a video

Of his 9 week old Jet pup treeing on a squirrel hang up. He said the real awesome thing was after he took the squirrel down, the pup went back to treeing by scent where he had rubbed the tree with the squirrel earlier.
I've also received videos from folks who own littermates running down and catching coon tail drags and treeing cats like crazy.
9 weeks old.
Just learned that Jets mom (Valentine) has been sold down here in North Miss. I believe they are going to breed her to the Dual Gr. Ch Rex dog in the near future. Better get in on that list quick.

Old Post 10-30-2017 09:43 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Chris Markham from Hamilton,Al

Sent me a video of his daughter dragging a coon tail it looked like across the yard. Their little male ran that thing down so fast and nearly drug her backwards fighting that thing.

I've got one beautiful female left for sale that is tough as nails and will shake a hide like a grown dog killing a coon.

Jets a reproducer. I'll be making some more crosses on him next spring.

Old Post 10-30-2017 09:47 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I've got the pick female pup left for sale from Jets

1st litter. She will be colored exactly like him. Red head, red trim down the legs. Sharp and smart. Very athletic like Jet. $250.
I'll be driving from Memphis to Nashville next week if you want me to deliver up through that area. Will head north into KY. So that will save you a bunch of miles and gas money.
Can text pics of her. Gonna have a loud keen mouth like Jet.
901-292-5464.

Planning trip Mon. Or Tue.

Old Post 11-01-2017 11:56 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Just got another nearly 40 sec video of a Jet pup 10 wks

Old treeing a squirrel hide and treeing by scent.
You can see him smelling where the scent was laid and flat out stretching out on the tree and hugging it for dear life and putting the hammer down. The darnedest thing you've ever seen.
Still got his beautiful sister for sale.

Old Post 11-06-2017 01:15 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Here she is. Got lots of chrome.....sharp

https://flic.kr/p/211MeWE

Old Post 11-06-2017 01:17 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Jets a super nice hound to breed to. His first litter is sharp!!

https://flic.kr/p/21sKvEb

Old Post 11-15-2017 05:37 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Just sold my last Jet pup today. Thx to David Haynes of Como,ms

I kept the last female pup to show and hunt this spring. We will be hunting the Miss shows this spring and her and Jet will be making a run at the Miss State Show title.
Jet would have been the hound to beat this year but I had surgery right before it and just couldn't pull it off.
I will show you what Jet reproduces this coming Feb. In North Miss,Tn,and Ar.

I still have a magnificent looking grandson of Bone for sale. You can text me for pics.
He is going to be stud material. I've got one stud and that's enough.
He has a stud dog pedigree,looks, and mouth once he grows into it. His dad just recently sold for 10k dollars. That's a high price in my book.
This pup has the chrome to sell for that one day.
$300.
901-292-5464. Can text pedigrees of both sides.

Old Post 11-20-2017 11:54 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

One ofJets pups in Alabama....

https://flic.kr/p/D18H88

No the pup didn't tree all those coons,but I did get a video of him running off with one of the hides. Just 4 mo old.
That's a beautiful pup.

Old Post 12-19-2017 08:05 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Another Jet pup

https://flic.kr/p/HJ8WaP

Old Post 12-20-2017 05:54 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I've got my first pick female off Jet for sale...

Looks identical to Jet. She is his clone in both looks and ability. She makes every move he did at 4 mo old.
He will die here as my main Stud.
So I like him a lot.
She will put you on the map as a breeder if you get her and push her in the hunts and shows.
She's a one of a kind pup/female.
$200
Text for pics.
Her mom's my Gr.Ch direct daughter of Lock Box by a Bone female by a World CH. Rock River Stone female.
901-292-5464

Old Post 12-30-2017 02:28 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Been getting videos from David Haynes and

A couple more guys with pups off Jet and Peep.
All of them are knocking the top out of a tree on hangups!! They are not 5 mo old.
They are gamey.
I'll have all the proof you need to book one from the next cross.
I'm working on trying to lease one of the baddest,hardest hunting female that can flat reproduce natural pups.
Hopefully I'll get the chance to make that happen. She's from real old High Style blood X Gr.Nt ch Hardcore Curly who was off Bailey Creek Buck.

Old Post 01-12-2018 03:21 AM