UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eanmccormick
Banned

Pups

Pups born 01/17/19

Please only call for information, do not text, email, or post. I like to talk to people so I know what kind of person my dogs will be going to live with. This is an opportunity to own dogs from two top strike and tree dogs with extremely cold noses and iron hard feet.

Dam; Natasha is a brown brindle bear/lion/bob dog hunted in the high desert of the Southwest to the wet conditions of the Smokies. She is extremely cold nosed and moves a track fast with her head up. She has feet of iron and can be run day after day. A friend describes her as having "smart grit." She can strike, run and tree solo and she also hunts well in a pack. Both of her previous litters by Stiles Plott Comanche, owned by Roy Stiles, have made top hunters. Mr. Stiles has repeatedly asked to buy Natasha and her 2 year old daughter. She is sired by a son of Stiles Plott Hammer and Stiles Plott Nickie. Hammer was John Henry bred, while Nickie was a daughter of Ballards Kizzie (Martin Ballard from Utah). Those of you who know these lines will understand that Natasha is linebred back to Cheetah and Blackjack. As a bit of a side note the majority of her pups have been red brindle. Her female line does not originate from Stiles stock. To date all of her offspring have made trail dogs._

Sire: I purchased my stud Kalispel from Roy Stiles as a pup. Kal has become one of my most dependable strike and trail dogs and he trees hard. He is a son of the late Stiles Plott Comanche and Stiles Plott Misty. He is an aggressive hunter, but around the yard we refer to him as "The Gentleman" due to his polite personality. His oldest pups are now being started and are very exciting. I have only hunted Kal on bear and bobs, but plan to take him lion hunting soon.

Our Philosophy of Breeding: We are first and foremost hunters. We do not keep brood bitches, instead we hunt our females hard and breed the best to the best studs we own or can find. We have been known to drive cross country to breed to a dog we feel will compliment our kennel. Females, once bred, will be hunted every other day until they become too heavy to run. This usually happens around 6 weeks pregnant.

Dr. Barbara and Mr. Ean McCormick_

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2019 04:49 PM
Eanmccormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eanmccormick Click here to Send Eanmccormick a Private Message Click Here to Email Eanmccormick Find more posts by Eanmccormick Add Eanmccormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote