UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grch Grnitech pkc ch lost lake smash hit
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

Grch Grnitech pkc ch lost lake smash hit

Standing at stud and for anyone's inspection in oldfort tn Smash is a well balanced hound can tree any kind if coon thear is big mouth moves good hard tree dog gets open quick drifts a track like one should nothing slow about him has his coons when he parks and a good looking sucker to boot smash has been bred twice one litter of pups are just 4 months old and 7 out of the 10 I kno are treeing drags already and running stuff in the woods all have good mouths and hard tree dogs his first litter all made something weather it was coon, or big game , smash is a grnitech pkc ch wounded warrior world ch he also just finished 6th over all in the 2020 acha world hunt hes won cast at autumn oaks hes won bluetick sectionals hes won all over looking to back some nice females up to him feel like he can do some good to the breed anyone is welcome to come see him go ... il post his pedigree in the comments thanks 706 270 3837 bubba cornette

Last edited by Cornette32 on 11-28-2020 at 10:37 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2020 02:16 AM
Cornette32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cornette32 Click here to Send Cornette32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cornette32 Find more posts by Cornette32 Add Cornette32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir thank u that's what I was trying to lay mine out like I appreciate that wish I knew how to post pics and all on hear I' live in oldfort tn number is 706 270 3837

Old Post 11-28-2020 04:09 AM
Cornette32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cornette32 Click here to Send Cornette32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cornette32 Find more posts by Cornette32 Add Cornette32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lawrason Blue
New UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Lawrason Blue on 11-30-2020 at 06:32 PM

Old Post 11-29-2020 05:54 AM
Lawrason Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lawrason Blue Click here to Send Lawrason Blue a Private Message Click Here to Email Lawrason Blue Find more posts by Lawrason Blue Add Lawrason Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for the help ... if I can figure out how to do it my self I plan to post pics of his pups and him on hear as well thanks agian

Old Post 11-30-2020 03:11 PM
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

30 degrees snow spitting good last night me and the boy dropped smash he was 900 throgh the country in a hurry on a big den I figured we would get that on a night like last night good cold night ..

Old Post 12-01-2020 12:02 PM
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

Come for a hunt it's an open door anyone is welcome

Old Post 12-04-2020 06:14 PM
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-10-2020 08:48 AM
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

Will b breeding smash to a lonesome 2 bitch next week arta be a nice cross

Old Post 12-16-2020 03:42 AM
Cornette32
UKC Forum Member

Be did get the cross made on the lonesome 2 female excited about the cross should be big mouths hard goin good lookers

Old Post 12-27-2020 11:50 PM