UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Performance Program
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Performance Program

I just got a set of puppy papers back today. No where on them does it say anything about Performance Program but I payed to Permanently nominate the whole litter.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2023 12:25 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Performance pups

UKC suppose to send Application for the litter to be given to new owners along with UKC pup paperwork I raised several litters last couple years and received only half with paperwork for new owners to Enroll in the program That’s Why Today I no longer participate in UKC PERFORMANCE PROGRAM New owners want ALL THEIR PAPERWORK They don’t wanna hassle with chasing it down and the Breeder on Record Shouldn’t have to worry with it either.

Old Post 05-30-2023 01:56 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I got on the "chat" board and "chatted" with Laura. She asked a few questions; did some checking and had me fixed up in 5 minutes. It turns out that they had made a mistake but Laura corrected it. It was just like dealing with PKC. I am happy again. Thanks Laura. Trevor/Allen y'all need to give her another Gold Star.

Old Post 05-31-2023 03:27 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I haven’t gotten paper work the last three times I pp a litter of pups. They sure have dropped the ball with that program.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 06-04-2023 11:41 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burchel Davis
UKC Forum Member

Performance program

They sure make a lot of mistakes because they haven’t sent me any paperwork for the performance the last two litters. I’m about done wasting my time with it also

Platinum Ch. Grand Night Ch.
Davis’ Rosedale Phrogger

Old Post 06-05-2023 07:53 PM
Burchel Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burchel Davis Click here to Send Burchel Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Burchel Davis Find more posts by Burchel Davis Add Burchel Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Remindes me of ordering a black coffee,no sugar,at McDonald's .....seldom do they get it right .......but we keep going back.....go figure.lol.

Old Post 06-06-2023 01:15 AM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

UKC has gone down hill terribly with there paperwork

Old Post 06-06-2023 09:39 PM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote