UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNITECH PR Blaster semen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH PR Blaster semen

I've decided I'm going to part with the semen I have stored on GRNITECH PR Etringer's Blue Blaster ( Kirby's Spike x North Star Blue Cindy ) I have 9 straws. UKC DNA Certified Draw off date, 12-27-94 Semen reevaluated on 3-18-2016 PM if interested. Danny G.

Last edited by Danny G. on 12-09-2023 at 01:18 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2023 01:58 PM
Danny G. is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Danny G. Click here to Send Danny G. a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny G. Find more posts by Danny G. Add Danny G. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trent
UKC Forum Member

Does it come with a guarantee to still be viable? If so, I’m interested in all of it.

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Old Post 12-02-2023 02:34 AM
Trent is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

Semen evaluation

Like stated. The semen has been evaluated. It was done by Dr. Robert Hutchison at Animal Clinic Northview in North Ridgeville, Ohio. The semen is viable, and I have the results from them. Also, the DNA-P from UKC. Dr. Robert is well known worldwide for his work in canine semen collection, storage and breeding with it. He also started The International Canine semen bank years ago. You can find him online at Animal Clinic Northview. When it comes to using frozen semen, the timing of the bitch controls the outcome. Regardless of semen quality. So, by Dr. Robert's evaluation. Semen is able to get pups. That is all I can tell anyone about it. Danny G.

Old Post 12-02-2023 04:03 PM
Danny G. is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Danny G. Click here to Send Danny G. a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny G. Find more posts by Danny G. Add Danny G. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

I'm giving it away!

Guys, I need to make a deal with someone that wants to work with me and try and get a litter of pups on the ground before I get much older. I have over $5,000 invested in the Blaster semen. It's free to anyone that wants to work together with me. 9 straws remains to be used. 3 straws per breeding but I want to use it all on the same female. I have a plan if anyone is interested. Pm and lets talk, Danny G. PS, Trent, can you post Blasters ped for me?

Old Post 04-14-2024 05:17 AM
Trent
UKC Forum Member

----------------Ch Gr Nite Ch. McCoy's Michigan Blue Rebel
------------Gr Nite Ch. Kirby's Blue Buzz
----------------Nt. Ch. Kirby's Hammerin Sis
-------Gr Nt. Ch. Kirby's Blue Spike
----------------Gr. Nt. Ch. Dean's No. Blue Buck
------------Gr Ch Gr. Nt. Ch. Douglas Blue Gert
----------------Misty Blue Bell

BLASTER

---------------Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. McCoy's Michigan Blue Rebel
------------Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Buddy
---------------Non's Blue Candy
--------Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Cindy
---------------Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. McCoy's Michigan Blue Rebel
------------North Star Blue Sarah
---------------Nt. Ch. Timber Creek Blue Brenda

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Old Post 04-16-2024 12:52 PM
Trent is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote