UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Female Coon Hunters
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel
CAN'T YOU READ??? MY NAME IS ON MY SIGNATURE........ JUSTIN COFFEL

i know girls named justin lol....but i gotcha now

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2009 10:54 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

i know a Justina and a Justine

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 02-19-2009 04:35 AM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

yea its all gravy

Old Post 02-19-2009 04:45 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truebluefordman
UKC Forum Member

i wish i had a nice coon hunting girl to go with me other than my kids... it is good to see so many women in this sport... now if ya know of any they need to own a ford and hunt blueticks but i can over look some things ..hell she aint got to be single just dont tell her better half...lol//////

boy's i tell ya how it is. i'am not here to bs you. i'am here to hunt dogs and get you the most for your money.my door is open for anyone to come hunt, spend the night or the weekend i hunt hard and it shows in my dogs 317-494-1098 danny suttles

Old Post 02-19-2009 06:11 PM
truebluefordman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truebluefordman Click here to Send truebluefordman a Private Message Click Here to Email truebluefordman Find more posts by truebluefordman Add truebluefordman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by truebluefordman
i wish i had a nice coon hunting girl to go with me other than my kids... it is good to see so many women in this sport... now if ya know of any they need to own a ford and hunt blueticks but i can over look some things ..hell she aint got to be single just dont tell her better half...lol//////

lol heard that....lol....
im 18 and got onme like that every now and then she is 29 lol

Old Post 02-19-2009 06:53 PM
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

guys, be carefull what you wish for.. some of them get the bug and then you find out you never have a "getaway excuse" like iv got to go hunting ill be back tomorrow etc..lol
TRUST ME!!

Last edited by coonsmen on 02-20-2009 at 06:20 PM

Old Post 02-20-2009 04:01 AM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonsmen
guy be carefull what you wish for.. some of them get the bug and then you find out you never have a "getaway excuse" like iv got to go hunting ill be back tomorrow etc..lol
TRUST ME!!

lol

yea i dont think im gettin married till i cant hunt no more, inless she hunts right along

Old Post 02-20-2009 05:12 PM
Big Bawler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jculler8
Here's a pic of my girlfriend out with me... She goes just about every night with me. We like to do a little bit of boozing while out on the weekends! lol

thats gotta be an IRON CITY beer.....

my wife hunts with me all the time. mabey i'll dig up a pic or 2

NITECH SILVERTONE REBEL YELL (never forgotten 1/3/10)
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHOOTER
NORTHERN LIGHTS SHIFTER
if it aint broke, fix it till it is...

Old Post 02-20-2009 05:59 PM
Big Bawler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Bawler Click here to Send Big Bawler a Private Message Find more posts by Big Bawler Add Big Bawler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

alright lol....

all these girls are some country bumpkins lol....

go listen to country bumpkin by david cooler

Old Post 02-20-2009 06:08 PM
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Here's me! I'm 19, been coonhunting since I was 16 with me younger sis (brindle boone) and my mom....I've done some comp. hunting and I do enjoy it, but we pleasure hunt 4-6 nights a week....

This is me and my 5 month old neice, Emma Dawn. She's gonna be a lil' coonchaser too! lol...

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 02-21-2009 07:45 AM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

there u go a future coon hunter right there

Old Post 02-21-2009 03:22 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

that's it i'm moving to Ohio...

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 02-21-2009 04:17 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel
that's it i'm moving to Ohio...

me to justin....their or michigan or indiana

Old Post 02-21-2009 04:24 PM
truebluefordman
UKC Forum Member

dont move to indiana i think i will move to ohio with you guy's just hope we aint fighting over the same girl,,,,,,,,,,lol she said she hunted 4-6 night we can share. i did run in to a guy last night who was hunting with his girlfriend lucky dog.. and we do have some nice girls who comp hunt around here too. when i say nice they are sweet and friendly like to talk and know there dogs. and aint bad looking ,,,

boy's i tell ya how it is. i'am not here to bs you. i'am here to hunt dogs and get you the most for your money.my door is open for anyone to come hunt, spend the night or the weekend i hunt hard and it shows in my dogs 317-494-1098 danny suttles

Old Post 02-21-2009 04:37 PM
truebluefordman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truebluefordman Click here to Send truebluefordman a Private Message Click Here to Email truebluefordman Find more posts by truebluefordman Add truebluefordman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

why don't yall stay where you are and i'll move

Old Post 02-21-2009 05:16 PM
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

hey how me and true blue move to ohio and black u stay....

ture blue we can work something out im sure lol....

theres a few girls im sure that hunt there

Old Post 02-21-2009 06:24 PM
truebluefordman
UKC Forum Member

ya you can have mon wes and fri. i will take tue thu and sat.

Old Post 02-21-2009 06:26 PM
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by truebluefordman
ya you can have mon wes and fri. i will take tue thu and sat.

ok sounds good....

Old Post 02-21-2009 06:27 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

that's okay i'll keep looking here

Old Post 02-21-2009 06:31 PM
truebluefordman
UKC Forum Member

hey your in the show me state !!! have them show you then send us the photo if it looks like a fair trade we can talk...

Old Post 02-21-2009 06:38 PM
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

lol....

Old Post 02-21-2009 06:59 PM
harper english
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE HAD GIRLS THAT WENT WITH ME SEVERAL TIMES IT GETS OLD YOU ARE WALKING TO FAST I CANT SEE IM COLD IM READY TO GO HOME THEY EVER GONNA TREE A FEW NIGHTS OF THAT AND YOU WILL WANT THE PRISSIEST GIRL YOU CAN FIND THAT WONT STEP IN THE WOODS PERIOD

Old Post 02-21-2009 07:51 PM
harper english is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harper english Click here to Send harper english a Private Message Click Here to Email harper english Find more posts by harper english Add harper english to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

looks as if this thread has gone to the guys LOL!

home phone:304-462-7054
Cell phone:304-613-9740
dixie_coonhunter_911@yahoo.com

PR Tristan's JR (Tristans Dog)

PR Grampa's Miss Ruby (Ruby's Dog)

Old Post 02-21-2009 07:58 PM
trappin_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trappin_girl Click here to Send trappin_girl a Private Message Click Here to Email trappin_girl Find more posts by trappin_girl Add trappin_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truebluefordman
UKC Forum Member

i think we are running out of cooner girls is why!! you know us guy's we wont let it end.lol......

Old Post 02-21-2009 08:39 PM
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Well I'm in NW Iowa right now! lol....But yes I'ma Buckeye girl lol, will be back home this week....We have lots of male hunting friends as you can imagine, some girls at Kellie's school would NEVER make it in these hills hollers and rough cutovers!!!! I'd love to see that sometime!!!

Here are some more pics!

Me showing "DOG" in the grand male class...

This is me and my two sisters and my lil' niece (left to right-katie, kellie, and me)...

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 02-21-2009 09:09 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote