UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Pkc Gch Sun Makin History
Pages (78): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Guys Brad still has a few pups left out of what I think will be a cross that we will here in about a year , call me for more info 336 302 2963

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2012 10:27 AM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Got pic of Nick Gaines 5 mo old female pup off History and Sis treed on a coon with her mom , that was her first time ever to the woods ,

Old Post 10-27-2012 02:19 PM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Thompson
Got pic of Nick Gaines 5 mo old female pup off History and Sis treed on a coon with her mom , that was her first time ever to the woods ,

Congrats Nick & Gary this pup has that "IT FACTOR"!!!

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Old Post 10-28-2012 12:42 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin French
UKC Forum Member

I have a couple out of history and they are the most independent pups I've seen in along time

Old Post 10-28-2012 01:03 AM
Justin French is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin French Click here to Send Justin French a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin French Find more posts by Justin French Add Justin French to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nick@wipeoutsis
UKC Forum Member

thanks court an i want to thank gary for putting history out there as a stud so i could get old sis crossed with hime an want to also thank history for doing his part in this cross. i have two pups off this cross an know where all the pups off this cross are an theres nothing but good feed back on them. as for my 2 the male will track an tree hides now an the female like i said is the first ever natural born pup i ever owned she is unreal was tracking an treeing hides a 3 months an on the first ever trip to the woods she got hooked in there with her mom like a grown dog no play like a pup an no nonsence, stright up an down trees as hard or harder then her mom. i was so excited i called an text bout everyone i know. thanks again gary an history i look foward to putting this pup in the winners circle soon. an mabe makeing this cross again. guys history will be a heck of a reproducer dont miss out. if anyone wants my thoughts on history an gary feel free to call 9199305327

Old Post 10-28-2012 04:58 AM
nick@wipeoutsis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick@wipeoutsis Click here to Send nick@wipeoutsis a Private Message Click Here to Email nick@wipeoutsis Find more posts by nick@wipeoutsis Add nick@wipeoutsis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nick@wipeoutsis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp
Congrats Nick & Gary this pup has that "IT FACTOR"!!!

wipeout shakey

Old Post 10-28-2012 05:27 AM
nick@wipeoutsis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick@wipeoutsis Click here to Send nick@wipeoutsis a Private Message Click Here to Email nick@wipeoutsis Find more posts by nick@wipeoutsis Add nick@wipeoutsis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Nick Thanks for the kind words , and for breeding to History , I think I got my next project to of History and a double Bellar bred female, guys History is reproducing some early starting pups with brains

Old Post 10-28-2012 05:33 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

she worked this coon down a drain 230 yrds out of a cutover and got it up and running and treed it 1052 yds from where I cut her , all by herself

Old Post 10-28-2012 06:02 PM
nick@wipeoutsis
UKC Forum Member

wow i watch the video an shes a nice tree dog bud. how olds she? also when i get thigs all put together with this shakey pup i want to get pics of her an her dad on the wood together lol so we will line up a hunt lol that cool

Old Post 10-29-2012 01:25 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Sound good Nick , Bit is 7 mos old , just started huntin her by herself and is really doing a great job

Old Post 10-29-2012 01:36 AM
nick@wipeoutsis
UKC Forum Member

well shes looking good bud see yall soon

Old Post 10-29-2012 06:02 AM
nick@wipeoutsis
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-30-2012 05:21 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

2 Females off History and different females ,

Old Post 11-01-2012 04:57 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Bit split again last night 200 from her Daddy and 250 from Chamber ,and I was on my way to her and they were shootin Chambers coon out and sounded like they were right beseide her and she never missed a beat , she stayed and had her a big ol bore coon , she is doing very good for an 8 mo old pup, (3 - 3 - 12)

Old Post 11-03-2012 03:06 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

TO THE TOP FOR DALTON FUSON

Old Post 11-03-2012 11:55 PM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Dallas Inman has a very nice looking male pup out of his Nitech fred x gunsmokes sister female and History , he wants 300 , and Brad has one female left outa zeb3 x clone female , askin 300 ,

Old Post 11-05-2012 01:52 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Male pup outa Dallas Inmans Nitech Fred x gunsmokes sister , 300.00

Old Post 11-05-2012 11:22 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Man thats a good looking male pup if Ididnt have so many I would get him

Old Post 11-06-2012 10:38 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Off to the Al Pro Hunt , Been outa town working all week dont know how good we will do But going to give it a shot

Old Post 11-09-2012 12:16 PM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Got in the semi finals but got beat at the end , History got through the country and couldnt get him treed in

Old Post 11-11-2012 03:15 PM
lowedog
UKC Forum Member

Sun Makin History X Team Gaines Wipeout SIS

Gary first off I want to say thank you for having such a nice stud dog and for being a mentor towards me in the hunting world... My puppy 2 Chainz (Off History X Sis) Treed with my Red Male last night twice and had a coon both times.. Hes a great pup and I just wanted to say thank you for having a nice stud dog on the market.... I look foward to going hunting with you and history in the future with Chainz... by the way i need to come pick up MY "new" dog box this week lol ONce again THANK YOU for giving me the chance to own a History pup Everyone needs atleast one!!!

*Handler for Home Made Kennels*
**CAROLINA BEAN TEAM**

###L.R.W.T. LIFETIME MEMBER###

Old Post 11-13-2012 12:56 PM
lowedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lowedog Click here to Send lowedog a Private Message Click Here to Email lowedog Find more posts by lowedog Add lowedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Well Thank you for giving a History pup a try , and I cant thank you enuff for let me use your box for the weekend so History would have time to win me one, and I hope ol Chainz makes an outstanding dog , hope he wins the world Hunt one day , but you might have to beat this female that me and Josh Hilton own she is coming own pretty nice Josh hunted her last night by herself made three drops 2 coon and he said she missed one , but not bad for an 8 mo old pup, I have had some that wouldnt leave me feet, Good luck , and thanks for letting me use to dog box

Old Post 11-16-2012 02:40 AM
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Guys History is Throwing some very nice pups , Dallas Inman has a nice pup forsale outa His Nitech Skuna River Fred female, those pups should be hard huntin, quick strike, trailing type that have the grease when you get there type dogs,

Old Post 11-17-2012 01:22 PM
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

SUN MAKIN HISTORY

Old Post 11-19-2012 11:08 PM
Plus Points is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plus Points Click here to Send Plus Points a Private Message Click Here to Email Plus Points Find more posts by Plus Points Add Plus Points to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

GARY, ARE ANY OF HISTORY'S PUPS OVER AROUND ARK ? SURE WISH YOU LIVED A LIL CLOSER I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GO. AN HOW IS HE IN THIN COONS ?

Old Post 11-21-2012 09:06 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote