UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bruce! Alpha 100 showing strange icon
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skippy23
UKC Forum Member

Bruce! Alpha 100 showing strange icon

What Is this “alligator “ looking icon hiding behind the “running” icon?. how do I correct this.. I have never seen it and I don’t see that icon in the manual

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2019 05:58 PM
Skippy23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skippy23 Find more posts by Skippy23 Add Skippy23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

That should be your "bark indicator". It will show you when your dog is actually opening.

Old Post 11-14-2019 06:01 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skippy23
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. First time I have ever seen it and I have no idea how it got turned on LOL

Old Post 11-14-2019 06:10 PM
Skippy23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skippy23 Find more posts by Skippy23 Add Skippy23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Chris

What kind of collar are you running? I think that was a feature added to the DC-50 (and newer) collars exclusively.

Old Post 11-14-2019 06:14 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paridgerunner
UKC Forum Member

Same thing

That came on my alpha about a week ago, didn't know what it was. I didn't do anything to add it or change anything, just came on and it stays on, whether my dog is barking or not. Can you turn it off?

Old Post 11-14-2019 07:17 PM
paridgerunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paridgerunner Click here to Send paridgerunner a Private Message Click Here to Email paridgerunner Find more posts by paridgerunner Add paridgerunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tillery
UKC Forum Member

When the "bark indicator" is turned on, the icon shows up whether the dog is opening or not. As the dog opens it will show lines in the icon, the more lines that are shown the more often the dog is opening. It can be turned on or off in the dog setup.

Old Post 11-14-2019 08:42 PM
Tillery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tillery Click here to Send Tillery a Private Message Click Here to Email Tillery Find more posts by Tillery Add Tillery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Yep that is the bark indicator.

Old Post 11-14-2019 08:45 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

It's a new icon that tells which dog is starting the fight......
Ha ha

Old Post 11-15-2019 12:51 AM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Outback1
It's a new icon that tells which dog is starting the fight......
Ha ha

If that's what it is Garmin's going to get a lot of calls to remove it from the Alpha.

Old Post 11-15-2019 03:48 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote