UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Pacman blood
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sspence8213
UKC Forum Member

Pacman blood

I'm looking for pups or a young young dog with pacman blood our can somebody tell me where to find a stud that still has the bloodline decently close. Thank you and please no bashing I know there is good and bad in all bloodlines and breeds

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2019 07:03 PM
Sspence8213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sspence8213 Click here to Send Sspence8213 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sspence8213 Find more posts by Sspence8213 Add Sspence8213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Pacman Blood

Russ Bellar has semen from Psycho and he is a grandson. I have some female pups about 3 months old out of Zip and Candy. Zip goes back to Pacman 13 times. I have 4 females and will sell two.

***************Bellars Gr Nt Psycho
********** Nt Deventers T Rex
****************Gr. Nt. Deventers Roxy
*****Zip(sire)
****************WC Gr. Nt Outsider
**********Gr. Nt Deventers Penney
****************Gr. Nt. Deventers Roxy
PUPS
****************Bellars Gr. Nt Psycho
***********Bellars Leroy-{brother to WC Gabby)
****************Wabash River Hooker
*****Candy(dam}

Klear Kry Josie- linebred Mack Twain

Old Post 03-15-2019 05:34 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sspence8213
UKC Forum Member

What are you asking for a pup and where are you located. How could I get ahold of Russ

Old Post 03-15-2019 05:56 AM
Sspence8213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sspence8213 Click here to Send Sspence8213 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sspence8213 Find more posts by Sspence8213 Add Sspence8213 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

PACMAN BLOOD

See ad under Deventers Penney Pups under dogs for sale tab.

Old Post 03-15-2019 02:16 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sspence8213
UKC Forum Member

Can you message me any info on how I canget in touch with Mr bellar. My world he should be referred to as the king lol. I love the Pacman blood and have owned several pacman dogs and all made something and there are very pleasurable to hunt with I would love to get that blood back and keep it this time for a long time if I can

Old Post 03-16-2019 04:14 AM
Sspence8213
UKC Forum Member

I'd come get one of your females but it's a pretty good distance from Virginia to Wisconsin.

Old Post 03-16-2019 04:15 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: PACMAN BLOOD

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kler Kry
See ad under Deventers Penney Pups under dogs for sale tab. [/QUOTE
I PM you Russ Bellars #
I'll be going to Walker Day 4/17 in Hillsboro, Ohio.

Old Post 03-17-2019 07:56 PM
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

DIRECT GRANDSON TO PAC MAN

-----------GRNTCH WESSEL'S WILD CASEY
------GRNTCH WESSEL'S WILD CARD
-----------GRNTCH CHEAT RIVER BIG HORN DUTCHESS
---GRNTCH LOGAN'S WILD KOBIE JACK
----------WLDNTCH GRNTCH BELLARS PAC MAN
------NTCH CRANE VIEWS WILD JOEY
-----------WLDNTCH GRNTCH TONY'S WILD JOEY

Old Post 03-19-2019 03:29 AM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
furyunleashed83
UKC Forum Member

Have pups now, 8 weeks old go back to world champion pac man 4x, world ch. striker 4x, world ch. ganns finisher 4x, world ch red eagle dick 2x, world ch. macks. Lil joe 4x, world ch. boggy bottom Bonnie 3x, world ch. Smiths hillbilly mac 3x. 4x houses Cruze, houses lawyer 2x Spring Creek Rock 3x deanwoods drifter, at least 6 times nears Finley river Dan, 3x noctonal nailor, lipper, stylish lipper, river bend flag, 2x sacket jr,
Houses Clint, sailor, hershberger blood too much to count.
Erick Roberts 980 234 1932
Can provide all the references you want

Old Post 12-01-2019 09:50 PM
furyunleashed83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for furyunleashed83 Click here to Send furyunleashed83 a Private Message Click Here to Email furyunleashed83 Find more posts by furyunleashed83 Add furyunleashed83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sspence8213
UKC Forum Member

Where are you located

Old Post 12-01-2019 11:25 PM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Old Post 12-02-2019 07:03 PM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
furyunleashed83
UKC Forum Member

Right outside Salisbury NC

Old Post 12-03-2019 12:04 AM
furyunleashed83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for furyunleashed83 Click here to Send furyunleashed83 a Private Message Click Here to Email furyunleashed83 Find more posts by furyunleashed83 Add furyunleashed83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
furyunleashed83
UKC Forum Member

Text me if interested
980 234-1932

Old Post 12-03-2019 12:06 AM