UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech,pr,max’s Megatron
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Been down in Marshalltown Iowa since Thursday judging casts for the world hunt.....Definantly seen some nice dog work,Got to judge Fairy dust (made final 4) Half breed Ace (made final 4) and also Big country.....

Last night I got to hunt T in the 500 added mini slam while they were hunting the final 4....Treed a few coon and T came out on top with the win scoreing 625.....

Had a great weekend but definantly ready to get home!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2019 10:09 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys

Sorry i missed seeing you. Got there Thurs., just as they were reading cast 1 & was doing too much chatting to hear all casts called, so didn't know you was there. Will see ya in a couple weeks in MO. Camper will be there on Thurs. to use. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-22-2019 10:58 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congrats guys

quote:
Originally posted by Rolin Blues
Sorry i missed seeing you. Got there Thurs., just as they were reading cast 1 & was doing too much chatting to hear all casts called, so didn't know you was there. Will see ya in a couple weeks in MO. Camper will be there on Thurs. to use. Take care, Ron.

I didn’t get there till around 8:30.....I judged 3 casts of the 2nd round.....

Me and Brayden are planning on being there Thursday....Work is crazy right now so unless that gets in the way we’ll for sure be there! Hope all is going well!

Old Post 09-27-2019 05:44 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Just gotta send in Ts DNA and he’ll be a SS sire.....

Sounds like Betty is showing so should be some T and Betty pups at the end of the month!

Old Post 10-03-2019 08:45 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Took T to a hunt last weekend and he got another win,been really struggling to put weight on him than they turned us loose in 2 1/2 X 2 1/2 mile section of solid corn feild.....was hot and he’s not one to take things easy and was able to get in there and ruin there plans by driveing a coon out across the road in a farm yard and ended up treeing for a long time before we could get threw the corn to him,had the coon than had to turn him back loose into the corn....when hunt time was up and I finally got him you could see he’d lost a lot of weight just in those few hours.....

I decided to not haul him to the round up hunting 2-3 nights woulda ran him to far down......let him rest all week and got antsy and ran to a hunt last night and he pulled off another win....Weathers turning quick was 30 degrees and windy and snowing.......

I’m not looking forward to winter!

Old Post 10-12-2019 05:32 PM
Ring
UKC Forum Member

I will be Having pups out of Megatron and this female GrNiteCh Ch Coats Bawl Creek To Tuf Betty 2. She is an exceptional hound and has had 2 litters, all of which have run and treed at a very young age. Her pedigree is full of top 10 reproducers. They will be 3 generations all grand. Pups will be performanced and superstaked and be guaranteed to run and tree at a year old or your money back. Night champion them by 2 and I will give you $500.00. Grand them by 2 and I will give you $1,000.00. And as a added incentive if you by chance were to win the World Championship with one of them in UKC I will send you a check for $10,000.00. Final 4 $5,000.00. Price on pups will be $500.00. For more information on pups and availability you can call me at:

Ken Ferguson
217-620-6528

GRNITECH TUCKER'S BLUE BOOMER
GRNITECH VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAN BANJO HTX2
GRNITECH B&D'S BLUE RUBY

GRNITECH CH COATS BAWL CREEK TO TUF BETTY 2

GRCH GRNITECH BLUE CREEK GAUGE
GRNITECH GRCH BAWL CREEK BLUE SQUIRT
GRNITECH GRCH BUFFALO CREEK TO TUF BETTY

Last edited by Ring on 10-12-2019 at 10:39 PM

Old Post 10-12-2019 10:11 PM
Ring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ring Click here to Send Ring a Private Message Click Here to Email Ring Find more posts by Ring Add Ring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Brayden pushed me to Take T back down to the hunt in Iowa since he was high scoreing dog on Friday night and in the running for King of hunt at the turkey river classic.....Drew a couple nice dogs but was able to pull off another CW and ended up King of hunt...

I think he’s enjoying getting to ride up front in the truck...

Last edited by Treedoggmafia on 10-15-2019 at 12:57 AM

Old Post 10-15-2019 12:52 AM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

MEGATRON

CONGRATS GUYS! ENJOY HIM !

Old Post 10-15-2019 02:59 AM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ring
I will be Having pups out of Megatron and this female GrNiteCh Ch Coats Bawl Creek To Tuf Betty 2. She is an exceptional hound and has had 2 litters, all of which have run and treed at a very young age. Her pedigree is full of top 10 reproducers. They will be 3 generations all grand. Pups will be performanced and superstaked and be guaranteed to run and tree at a year old or your money back. Night champion them by 2 and I will give you $500.00. Grand them by 2 and I will give you $1,000.00. And as a added incentive if you by chance were to win the World Championship with one of them in UKC I will send you a check for $10,000.00. Final 4 $5,000.00. Price on pups will be $500.00. For more information on pups and availability you can call me at:

Ken Ferguson
217-620-6528

GRNITECH B&D'S BLUE RUBY

Pups Are Almost Here... Due Nov.2

Old Post 10-27-2019 03:30 PM
Ring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ring Click here to Send Ring a Private Message Click Here to Email Ring Find more posts by Ring Add Ring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Ken Ferguson
217-620-6528

GRNITECH B&D'S BLUE RUBY

Pups Are Almost Here... Due Nov.2

Old Post 10-27-2019 03:30 PM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

These should be a great cross. Allot of winner in those pedigrees!

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Old Post 10-28-2019 09:13 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Betty pups are hear!!! I talked to Ken and he told me Betty had her pups,She has 8 as of right now and he thinks she’s done......

Won’t no the sex for few days...

I got a list of people wanting one of these pups.....
Better get in touch with Ken and get your 100$ deposit down on one,Pups are in Decatur ILL at Kens.....Deposits can be sent to him as well as picking pups up when there ready......

If somebody’s interested and we can work schedules out when I pick up my pup I can bring T along and see about makeing a few dumps....

All grand or not what really impresses me is the amount of dogs in this pedigree that spent some time on the reproducers list......I allways try breeding coondog to coondog but I don’t think you can go wrong breeding reproducing coondog to reproducing coondog!

Old Post 11-02-2019 12:44 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

GREAT !

GREAT TO HEAR JESSE I'VE BEEN WAITING LIKE A KID FOR CHRISTMAS ON THE PUPS CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM PICTURES ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS ( YES ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-02-2019 01:31 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Ken Ferguson
217-620-6528

GRNITECH B&D'S BLUE RUBY

That's quite an incentive Ken, glad to see you back in the game. I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 11-02-2019 04:19 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Ken Ferguson
217-620-6528

GRNITECH B&D'S BLUE RUBY

PUPs born out of Megatron & Betty on November 2. Pups will be performanced and superstaked.

Old Post 11-17-2019 08:04 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

If I was looking for a pup I would jump all over one of these. I believe you will see a pup from this cross in a major hunts winners circle in the future. Not just because they are all Grand but because of what they are out of.

Old Post 11-18-2019 03:51 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Surveyor
That's quite an incentive Ken, glad to see you back in the game. I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!

Well heart problems seem to do that at times. Im better now. I see Ring & Piazon has the Jade female on the reproducing list now. She was one of my picks but had to sell her when I started having problems. Glad she went to someone who promoted her.

Old Post 11-23-2019 09:48 PM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Jesse, had a nice male out of Piazon x Ring that was a making a nice dog got run over young. He was only like 14 months. NICE young dog get treed by himself and stay.

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Old Post 11-23-2019 10:39 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Well heart problems seem to do that at times. Im better now. I see Ring & Piazon has the Jade female on the reproducing list now. She was one of my picks but had to sell her when I started having problems. Glad she went to someone who promoted her.

Sorry to hear about the health problems. Glad your doing better. Yes, Jade has made quite a name for herself down South in both the hunting and reproducing department. Michael Head trained and campaigned her originally, then made the mistake (his words)of pricing her and he's regretted it ever since. He raised some great pups from her and his Breez male. I took my Saphire (Fire) female from that cross to him at Winter Classic last year to hunt awhile and breed to his male. She had just came out of heat and as of yet has never came back in. Fire is a pretty nice little female and really hunts to please. Between my Wife's nephew and me we put 4 second places on her in hunts. I told Michael I was afraid He'd be disapointed in her compared to Jade, but after hunting her awhile (she never was hunted hard here) he said he just doesn't see why I said that. He finished her to Nite Champion and put a couple wins toward Grand on her as well as winning several $KC cast with her! Hopefully he gets the cross made and I'll be getting her and a couple pups back this Spring!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 11-25-2019 03:38 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

Pups out of Megatron & Betty are almost ready now. Super nice litter of pups marked up really well with nice mouths. And not a timid or backward one in the bunch

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:26 AM
Ring
UKC Forum Member

Pups out of Megatron & Betty are almost ready now. Super nice litter of pups marked up really well with nice mouths. And not a timid or backward one in the bunch

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:26 AM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnitech,pr,MAX’s MEGATRON

------------GrNiteCh Slifes Blue Rambo
---------GrNiteCh GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
------------Ch GrNiteCh Smileys Misti Blue
------GrNiteCh Divided Acres Tree Bangin Hoss
------------NiteCh Smokey River JBS Chief
---------GrNiteCh Davis White River Sugar
------------NiteCh Nixons Wolf Cr Pebbles
---GrCh GrNiteCh Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Hoss
------------GrNiteCh GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
---------GrNiteCh Bayou Blue Clyde
------------GrNiteCh Smileys Blue Heather
------GrNiteCh Skunk Creek Sidney
------------GrNiteCh Eatons Blue Dave
---------GrNiteCh Skunk Creek Mandy
------------GrNiteCh Coon Creek Blue Judy

GRNITECH,PR,MAXS MEGATRON

------------Nitech GRCH Northern Blue Hammer XVII
---------GRNITECH GRCH Northern Blue Hammer XVIII
------------CH Northern Blue Missy Anne
------NGRNC GRNITECH Treeslammin Blue Hillbilly
------------NITECH CC Hossier Stone
---------NITECH Treeslammin Blue Queen
------------Meads Blue Betty
---GRCH,GRNITECH,PR,TREEDOGG MAFIA MAX DESTRUCTION
---------------GRNITE Kirby's Blue Buzz
------------GRNITE Kirby's Blue Spike
---------------DUAL Grand Douglas's Blue Gert
---------GRNITE Skunk Creek Virgil
---------------GRNite ch GRCH Northern Blue Hammer XI
------------GRNITE Skunk Creek Sally
---------------Gr Nite Ch PR Northern Blue Gert
------GRNITE Monson's Blue Posie
---------------Ch Grnite Northern Blue Levi
------------Dual Grand Eaton's Blue Dave
---------------GRNITE Skunk Creek Sally
---------Dual Grand Skunk Creek Mandy
---------------Dual Grand Brush Creek Blue Sport
------------Grnite Coon Creek Judy
---------------Grnite Coon Creek Blue Sadie

Old Post 12-28-2019 04:37 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

Got a male out of Megatron & Betty that I kept back I am gonna let go. I kept him and a female and I don't need 2. Was just being greedy as they were really nice pups. He is a really nice pup and treed on a coon first time he saw one like the rest. Price is $400.00. Call or text for pics. I am located in Decatur, IL. You can call me at:

Ken Ferguson
Ph: 217-620-6528

Old Post 01-02-2020 01:53 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Hope everyone’s hanging in there and keeping the corona away...
Been a long winter in MN,I havnt hunted since the snow fell,Now it’s almost gone and the worlds going crazy,Almost scared to go hunting around hear as nuts as people have been getting!
On a plus side dogs have added a few pounds over the winter (maybe a couple more than needed) we have plans to burn the few extra off T and Gem and when this corona stuffs over and hunts start up we’re planning on getting both qualified and Braydens planning on finishing Gem to NTCH (2 more wins)......I’ve been pressured by many to put T on the bench and grand him out🤦🏼‍♂️So I guess I’ll be giveing this bench show thing a try....And we’ve disgust possibly going to a couple big hunts this year but hard telling what’s gonna go on for dates of everything so I guess time will tell....

The T and Betty litter is just shy of 5 months now,Some real nice looking pups and real smart acting,Mike and I went down to Kens December 21st and got our 2 pups as well as 1 to drop off on the way home,Met Tom Basten and his son while they were picking up there pup as well,She seemed to be a mice acting female and was good meeting up and chatting for a bit.......2 others came that day and picked up there’s also but I didn’t catch there names.......
I have not seen any of these pups since we got back from Kens,Mike took em home and takes em for walks and is great with pups,I no he had laid a drag for the 2 and both treed really nice on it from the looks of it in the video,I’ve also gotten video of 3 others treeing,All look like there gonna be some classy tree dogs with big mouths....I no of 1 that is getting hunted regularly getting ready for super stakes......
I’m not real convinced of the “all grand” thing but studying the pedigrees without looking at the titles and there all just dogs,but this is a pedigree of just about every dog in 4 generations is on or has been on the reproducers list,Most of the dogs arent just a fluke,there from litters that produced a high % of proven dogs! Than looking at it and most of the dogs in the pedigree ain’t just random grand nights but dogs that have proven themselves over time in hunts that they are the real deal......After studying there pedigrees all I seen was ALL reproducer/ALL coondog and
just so happen to be ALL grand nights! It kinda made me think the chances of getting a litter of duds was pretty low! The little time I spent with Betty it was obvius she had brains,Ken said she’s as good of a mom as there is,When I was there they were 6-7 weeks old and she was in with the pups and just great with them,She’s been hunted recently and I have reports saying she’s a really nice dog,from the videos she looks to be a classy little tree dog! Tree style is very important to me and the way T and Betty tree these pups gotta be some stand in 1 spot belly up dead to the world tree dogs!

I hope everyone’s doing well!

Old Post 03-21-2020 07:56 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Finally,,

Glad to see you coming out of 'hibernation' for the winter. Was hoping to see you at $kc double header in Harmony last night. I will be plan on getting a hunt in with you before you get busy or weather gets hot. Nothing going on down here with hunts being shut down thru April anyway. Glad to hear pups are coming along. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 03-21-2020 06:29 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote