UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « First ... « 81 82 [83] 84 85 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 10:14-15

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep."

Praise be to GOD our Father!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2019 02:15 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Deuteronomy 18:15

The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-10-2019 09:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 1:20-21

But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said,

“Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-17-2019 10:31 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:76-78

And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-19-2019 04:35 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Dailey Devotions

Brad
Thank you for keeping this post going , Great Inspiration! JesseJ

Old Post 12-20-2019 05:24 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

The Birth of JESUS...

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
Brad
Thank you for keeping this post going , Great Inspiration! JesseJ

JesseJ,
May all the glory and Praise from this thread be unto Jesus Christ the living Son of God our Father! Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Sometimes, I do wonder if people are still taking the time to check this thread so they can be blessed with the good news of the GOSPEL on a daily basis. I then remind myself that is says in the good book to boldly proclaim his name in the presence of others. So, I decided long ago to simply take up the yoke of telling others about this man we call JESUS.... he promises to make my yoke light and asks me to be about his work while here on Earth. So, that is exactly what I have chosen to do..... Your encouragement could have not come at a better time.

Thank you and Merry Christmas... Remember, The Christ child has been born unto us as our personal Savior and is still alive and well today.... Indeed, HE lives!!!

Luke 2:1, 4-5

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 12-20-2019 at 11:01 PM

Old Post 12-20-2019 10:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:6-7

While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-21-2019 03:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:8-11

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-22-2019 03:51 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:11-14

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-23-2019 06:42 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Hallelujah!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-25-2019 05:21 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Merry Christmas and thank you!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-25-2019 07:06 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 2:28-32

“Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-26-2019 08:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 103:1-2

Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-27-2019 05:13 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 14:1-3

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 12-29-2019 09:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Happy New Year!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-01-2020 04:01 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 90:12

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-02-2020 04:03 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Titus 2:11-12

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-03-2020 03:04 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 1:13

Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-06-2020 06:55 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 1:15-16

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written:

“Be holy, because I am holy.”

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-10-2020 03:52 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 8:31-32

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,

“If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-15-2020 02:54 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Philippians 2:14-16

Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-17-2020 04:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:2-3

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-20-2020 01:47 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Galatians 6:7-8

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Sew wisely my Brothers and Sisters, for it is written!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-21-2020 09:27 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 7:7-8

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

Have you had your talk with JESUS today? If not... he is waiting to hear from you!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-22-2020 05:06 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-23-2020 02:13 PM