UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > L&P's 3 Blank Joker
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Nt. Ch. L&P's 3 Blank Joker

My buddy Keith Palmer, ask me to be partners on this young male out of Scar semen and my Domino female. I appreciate it very much Keith. We will be pushing this young male next spring. He is truly a special young hound with a big mouth, quick accurate locater and pushes a track with great speed. He's not hard to look at either. We are not breeding him at this time. Keep an eye out on this young dog. Not for sale.

Gnt.Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
Dual Gnt.Ch. Truman Lake Scar
Ch Bucksaws Trixie II ( sister to Xjr's mother.

( L&P's 3 Blank Joker )

Dual Gnt.Ch Insane X
Gnt.Ch. Long' s Mo. 3 Blank Domino
Ch.Gnt.Ch. Frost Bite

Last edited by Longs Mo kennel on 05-08-2021 at 11:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2020 12:53 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeithPalmer
New UKC Forum Member

Picture Of Joker

l

Last edited by KeithPalmer on 11-05-2020 at 01:52 AM

Old Post 11-03-2020 02:52 AM
KeithPalmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KeithPalmer Click here to Send KeithPalmer a Private Message Click Here to Email KeithPalmer Find more posts by KeithPalmer Add KeithPalmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeithPalmer
New UKC Forum Member

Shoot me a text

If you would like a picture of Joker, please send me a text at 573-552-1178.

Last edited by KeithPalmer on 11-05-2020 at 01:51 AM

Old Post 11-03-2020 02:52 AM
KeithPalmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KeithPalmer Click here to Send KeithPalmer a Private Message Click Here to Email KeithPalmer Find more posts by KeithPalmer Add KeithPalmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Joker, will be in the hunts come spring. We expect nice things out of this young hound. He should definitely put us in the winners circle. Thanks

Old Post 11-21-2020 04:33 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Pictures coming soon.

Old Post 11-28-2020 04:28 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Last edited by David Richardson on 11-28-2020 at 04:45 PM

Old Post 11-28-2020 04:40 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Guys thanks for putting a picture of Joker on here. He has the total Package. Looks,mouth, breeding and a ton of natural ability. Not bragging just proud of this young dog. We are going to do our best to do our part on giving him that chance to be the best he can be. We are not looking to breed him until he's finished out. We might consider artificially breeding a special female but our main focus is on Joker at this time. Keith and I both thank you for reading.

Old Post 11-29-2020 01:14 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Joker has a very bright future, both in the hunts and the stud pen. He is from a great litter I know Jeff has a sister to Joker that has the same traits. A lot of hunt, good mouth, quick locate and stay put tree dog. Forgot to mention how pretty they are. Keep this young dog in your memory bank

Old Post 12-06-2020 01:35 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Long's 3-Blank Mo. Maggie/sister to Joker.

Old Post 12-08-2020 01:02 AM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Folks, Steve Mackey, just acquired a littermate female to Joker and Maggie that is starting to crank. She hasn't been hunted much at all for several months. There were only 4 in this litter and I know 3 of them are going to be nice. I haven't heard on the other one but will try to find out. Point is I've always said breed to a male that comes from a good litter. So keep Joker in mind for future breeding. Thanks so much!

Old Post 12-17-2020 02:26 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Looking forward to 2021 for theses 3 young dogs. They will do some winning, that I will bet on.

Old Post 12-27-2020 04:26 PM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Truman Lake Kasey. Out of Scar/Domino cross.

[url=https://postimages.org/]

Last edited by David Richardson on 12-30-2020 at 01:51 PM

Old Post 12-30-2020 03:28 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Dave and Roy, Thanks for posting these pictures. Folks, there were only 4 pups in this litter, 3 females and one male. There is only 1 female that I haven't been able to find out about and I know she was treeing squirrels when she was young. It is rare for a whole litter to turn out but I feel a person should consider this when selecting a stud dog. We will be putting Joker in the hunts come spring so keep an eye out for him. He has really been looking good. I would expect to see his sister's at the hunts as well. Thanks so much!

Old Post 12-30-2020 04:15 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

These females had a real good weekend. They put several hides on the barn. I keep hoping Jeff will grow tired of Maggie.

Old Post 01-11-2021 02:48 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Joker,Maggie and Kasey sure makes a person look forward to the next hunt. Keep em in the woods!

Old Post 01-16-2021 01:47 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hunters don't forget that Jeff has a top reproducers in his kennel now. He has grnt Frosted Mugg, grnt Loong's Mo Dominator. Proven reproducers.

Old Post 01-18-2021 05:08 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

The hunts will start up here in the near future. We are looking forward to putting Joker in them. I believe we will see his sister's in them as well. Thanks

Old Post 01-29-2021 03:47 PM
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Here you go Roy

Old Post 03-26-2021 12:45 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Thanks David for your technical help. Lol
We are just getting started in the hunts. Joker, got a cast win a couple weeks ago. Kasey, has 4 cast wins and Maggie has been and still is in heat.These 3 are just getting started so keep a eye out for these littermates. Pleasure hunted Joker last night and was really pleased in his ability to get coon treed in style. Thanks

Old Post 03-26-2021 01:30 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Looks like Long's Missouri kennel is very busy lately. Jeff has bred 3 GRNT females the past week. Mug and Dominator both will be proud fathers. Contact Jeff for all details.

Old Post 03-26-2021 10:12 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Joker, picks up another win at Nevada Mo. Thanks Rob Church for handling him. Folks, I told you this would be a good cross.

Old Post 04-03-2021 07:45 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Joker, picks up another win at Sweet Springs Mo. ! Good job Rob and Joker.

Old Post 04-10-2021 07:30 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Good Job Rob. looks like the old guy was up a little late.

Old Post 04-10-2021 01:56 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

L&P's 3 Blank Joker

Folks, Joker will make them coon find another gear when he's on there trail. Quick track speed. He's a lot of fun to hunt.

Old Post 04-14-2021 12:54 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Would someone be able to post a pic of what these hounds look like just standing. Obviously, they look good on the tree. How are the mouths on the pups? Thanks and good luck with them in the hunts.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-14-2021 01:19 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote