UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH My Only Reezen at Stud in Oklahoma
Pages (22): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

More puppies!!

Harry's Stylish Fancy had puppies! We have 2 females and a male left. They are 2 weeks old. CHKC, UCK, and PKC eligible. $500 Pics coming soon.

---------------GRNITECH Balls Hickory Nut Harry
----------GRNITECH Davis Stylish Harrys Hammer
---------------GRCH GRNITECH Night Heat Abby
-----GRNITECH PKC SCH My Only Reezen
---------------WLDNITECH GRNITECH Little Woods Scar
----------GRNITECH Scars Open Spotted Jule
---------------GRNITECH Little Sadie

Puppies DOB 5/14/15

---------------GRNITECH Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
----------GRNITECH Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
---------------GRNITECH Schmersal's Stylish Anna
-----GRNITECH Harry's Stylish Fancy HTX
---------------GRNITECH Cold Sweat
----------GRNITECH Simington Wild River Maggie
---------------CH GRNITECH Hardwood Lot Lizard

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2015 11:15 PM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Fancy pups

male

females

Old Post 05-31-2015 06:26 PM
chase's kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chase's kennel Click here to Send chase's kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email chase's kennel Find more posts by chase's kennel Add chase's kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

BEAUTIFUL PUPS !

Old Post 06-01-2015 11:48 AM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

BEAUTIFUL PUPS !

Old Post 06-01-2015 11:48 AM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ngs91
UKC Forum Member

I have a young dog out of Reezen and Dr. Lou that I absolutely love. She has everything I like in a dog, hunt right by her self has a big mouth and a classy tree dog and she is pretty accurate best young I have ever messed with.

Old Post 06-06-2015 08:34 AM
ngs91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ngs91 Click here to Send ngs91 a Private Message Click Here to Email ngs91 Find more posts by ngs91 Add ngs91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Sure glad to hear you like your pup!

Old Post 06-07-2015 08:47 PM
Chris Payne
New UKC Forum Member

My male pup out of reezen x Frannie is making a real nice coondog. He's a tree huger and barks every breath real fast chop. Treeing in front of the old dogs sometimes. I really like this pup a lot

Old Post 06-21-2015 05:47 AM
Chris Payne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Payne Click here to Send Chris Payne a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Payne Find more posts by Chris Payne Add Chris Payne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Reezen hounds

Never been more proud, took all three hounds tonight. 2 year old Reezen male, 1 year old Reezen X Rita female and my 6 month old Outsider pup (only seen one caged coon his whole life) Reezen male and Outsider pup treed with coon and Female split about 150 yards with 3 kittens. **** that's nice.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 06-22-2015 05:59 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Chance had 7 pups out of Reezen! 4 males/3 females
2 weeks old now. CHKC, PKC, & UKC eligible $500 each
Pics coming soon!

---------------GRNITECH Balls Hickory Nut Harry
----------GRNITECH Davis Stylish Harrys Hammer
-----CH GRNITECH PKC SCH My Only Reezen
Pups
---------------CH GRNITECH Rock River Sackett Jr
----------GRCH GRNITECH Rat Attack
---------------GRNITECH Night-Heat Dixie
-----GRNITECH Rat's Last Chance
---------------GRCH GRNITECH All Grand Track Man
----------CH GRNITECH Track Mans Hot Sauce
---------------GRNITECH River Bend Boogie Woogy

females

males

Last edited by chase's kennel on 06-26-2015 at 04:24 AM

Old Post 06-24-2015 12:16 AM
ngs91
UKC Forum Member

Got a first place win with my Reezen and Dr. Lou pup last night had two coons by her self really loving this young dog.

Old Post 07-12-2015 09:47 PM
ngs91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ngs91 Click here to Send ngs91 a Private Message Click Here to Email ngs91 Find more posts by ngs91 Add ngs91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your win!! That's awesome! Glad you're liking her.

Old Post 07-14-2015 01:58 AM
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Chance's pups are ready to go!

Old Post 07-21-2015 02:15 AM
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

We have 3 males and 1 female pup left out of Reezen x Chance. We'll be able to deliver to Autumn Oaks, if that helps anyone.

Female at top of pic

Old Post 08-05-2015 08:52 PM
cvanburen
UKC Forum Member

5&1/2 month old reezen pup

Started hunting my pup out of Reezen and a Trackman gyp and have run A good track each night off feeders but still looking for first tree. she has treed on a caged coon so it will happen very soon. Very proud of pup hunting in central WV so its not easy

Old Post 08-11-2015 05:24 PM
cvanburen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cvanburen Find more posts by cvanburen Add cvanburen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

btt

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 08-14-2015 07:03 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

We bred My Only Reezen to Chase's Blue Star. We have 5 females and 2 males. Three females and both males are black with white trim, and 2 females are brown brindle with white trim. DOB 7/16/15 Pups are PKC and CHKC eligible. $200 each

---------------GRNITECH Balls Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
----------GRNITECH Davis Stylish Harry's Hammer
-----CH GRNITECH PKC SCH My Only Reezen

Pups

---------------Gaietto's Jukebox GRSCH/HOFame
----------Everybody's Buddy BNCH
---------------Simple Pleasures Dollie
-----Chase's Blue Star
---------------Bluegrass Jukebox GRTRCH/BNCH
----------Lilliana
---------------Whoop-De-Doo

Last edited by chase's kennel on 08-23-2015 at 02:34 AM

Old Post 08-23-2015 02:32 AM
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Grch.Red River Ky Cloudy

Cloudy got his 2nd 1st place UKC win sat night with 700+ 0-. ( Reezon x Lusters Kate)

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 08-23-2015 04:36 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

That's awesome! Congrats on your win!

Old Post 08-23-2015 10:58 PM
dustin burdine
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking for one out of reezen and stylish fancy that's off of track man if anybody know where one is please let me know my number is 870-688-6168! I believe This cross was made two times! I just lost one from this cross to cancer and I'm looking to buy another if I can find one! Thanks!

Last edited by dustin burdine on 08-25-2015 at 06:32 PM

Old Post 08-25-2015 06:29 PM
dustin burdine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustin burdine Click here to Send dustin burdine a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin burdine Find more posts by dustin burdine Add dustin burdine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Thank You

My wife and I would like to say Thank you to everyone for their prayers and condolences during this difficult time. The loss of our little girl is the hardest thing we have ever had to face. Also, we would like to thank everyone for praying for my wife’s recovery. We came very close to losing her as well and know that our prayers were heard and answered. We appreciate the calls, kind words, and understanding as we try to put our lives back together. The out pouring of concern has just been breath taking! We have a long road ahead, but know with God’s help, we will make it. May God bless each one of you!

David & Angie Griner

Old Post 09-24-2015 04:33 AM
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

October sure has been busy for Reezen!! Females he has bred includes....

Trackman's Lady for David Weldon, 580-618-4337
Clyde's Stylish June for Kenneth McPherson, 501-499-5673
Stylish Fancy for Dustin Burdine, 870-688-6168
Bye Bye Bell for Randy Clark, 940-736-1742

Give these guys a call for pups!

Last edited by chase's kennel on 10-30-2015 at 12:10 AM

Old Post 10-27-2015 04:58 PM
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Red River Ky Cloudy got a 2nd couple weekends ago this win finished him to Ntch,Grch.. also he is a Grch with 2 cast wins to Ntch in acha.

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 10-28-2015 05:00 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

My Reezen male has been looking good and so has his littermate sister.Wish I knew how to post a video.

Old Post 10-28-2015 05:04 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your win, Randall! We love to hear how those pups are doing!

Matt, have you put either of your pups in the hunts yet?

Old Post 10-30-2015 12:09 AM
chase's kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reezen is now standing at stud in Crowville LA.

$300 STUD FEE...CURRENT NEGATIVE BRUCELLOSIS REQUIRED BEFORE BREEDING YOUR FEMALE.

STEVE ROARK....318-729-5712...CROWVILLE, LA. IS JUST OFF I-20 SOUTH OF DELHI IN NE LA.

Old Post 11-04-2015 01:54 AM