UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 3year old male cur--CHEP--TREEDOG
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lumber
UKC Forum Member

3year old male cur--CHEP--TREEDOG

TARZAN IS AROUND 3 WILL TREE A SQ AND A COON --NICE TREEDOG--GOOD LOOKER--NOT ILL SALEING CHEEP $400 CAN SEND PIC IF SOME ONE HUNTS HEM BE WORTH BIG MONEY==I HAVE 11 DOGS AND NOT HUNTING==419-561-0294==WILL TRADE NO DOGS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2016 04:24 PM
lumber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lumber Click here to Send lumber a Private Message Find more posts by lumber Add lumber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
a pollard
UKC Forum Member

dog

send pictures to my phone, I will be in OH next week.

home of grnitch pollard,s black water dew, grch miss kitty and NC, pollard,s black molly B. and Grch cruise. Pollard,s pet & hound hauling USDA licensed and red cross cert and insured. hauler. 804-919-0630 or text apollard@peoplepc.com

Old Post 04-28-2016 10:25 PM
a pollard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for a pollard Click here to Send a pollard a Private Message Click Here to Email a pollard Find more posts by a pollard Add a pollard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lumber
UKC Forum Member

STILL HERE

WHY HE HAS NOT BEEN SOLD IS I PRICE HEM TO CHEEP.

Old Post 04-29-2016 10:26 PM
lumber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lumber Click here to Send lumber a Private Message Find more posts by lumber Add lumber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lumber
UKC Forum Member

$$$$ SOLD$$$

$$$$ SOLD UNDER THE TREE$$$$$$$

Old Post 04-29-2016 11:51 PM