UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (601): « First ... « 599 600 [601]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

thanks guys she was my mom for 68 yrs gonna be a ruff few days for the family but i know she's in a better place lived to the age of 96 that's a pretty good spell on this earth

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2019 02:53 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

A chilly 41 degrees this morning

Old Post 05-16-2019 11:48 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yep it was a good run for your mom,from the sound of things. I got 57 & suns comin up callin for mid 80's that'll dry things out & a little breeze will help.

Old Post 05-16-2019 12:08 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Prayers and condolences hillbilly to you and your family. 96 years is a dang good long haul.

Old Post 05-16-2019 04:07 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

I was working on my roof yesterday,seen the farmers head down and plant the river bottom,when I was a kid it took them 5 days to get it worked and planted,they did it in 6 hours yesterday....

Old Post 05-16-2019 04:45 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

I want offer my condolences and prayers to you and your family Hillbilly . I really need to get back on here more often .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 05-16-2019 04:47 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
I was working on my roof yesterday,seen the farmers head down and plant the river bottom,when I was a kid it took them 5 days to get it worked and planted,they did it in 6 hours yesterday....
Why yep they pull into a field now & it looks like the "Farm Progress Show" Got a breezy 77 degrees out.

Old Post 05-16-2019 07:34 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
I want offer my condolences and prayers to you and your family Hillbilly . I really need to get back on here more often .
What ya been up to lately Chuck? Chockin the gold bag?😉

Old Post 05-16-2019 07:35 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by chuck west
thanks chuck yea you need to check in moe so we know your doin ok

Old Post 05-17-2019 01:32 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

How you comin along HB? We got 67 nice degrees this mornin,big time operator's must be on break so far .... probably tried ta farm all night.

Old Post 05-17-2019 12:02 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i been doin alright ive worked last couple days today @ tommoro is going to be ruff visation starts at 1 today then tommoro is the furneral wet moronin here ben pokein down the rain

Old Post 05-17-2019 12:39 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

HB and TD, you have our condolences and prayers. So sorry for your losses.

My phone fell our of my pocket in a porta-potty. Called insurance plan, it's covered for dropped and broken and water damage, NOT LOST! I told her it wasn't lost, I knew exactly where it was, but wasn't sticking my hand down there!! So I got a new one for Mother's Day. Couldn't remember my PW to get on here.

Old Post 05-17-2019 09:20 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

If it weren't so poopy it would be hilarious,thank you much,& glad they never made ya reuse that one....talk about a crappy phone call or reception.

Old Post 05-17-2019 11:30 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

thank ya ridge wondered where you went

Old Post 05-18-2019 03:00 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

gonna be a hot day it's already 65 dad did really good at the vewing hope he does as good today at the furneral gonna be a really ruff day for us today

Old Post 05-18-2019 01:51 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

getting hot here too,i turned the ac on last night.

Old Post 05-18-2019 04:36 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

No ac but did open some windows,mowed & sprayed weeds & got other things to do but I'm pooped so it'll get done another day & time. Sure am prayin for pop HB. My stupid cell phone never sent me a text or anything to let me know it was time to pay my bill no phone internet no nothin,couldn't tell me yesterday I was bout out of minutes,what a crook.

Last edited by bigtimberkennel on 05-19-2019 at 01:41 AM

Old Post 05-19-2019 01:39 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
No ac but did open some windows,mowed & sprayed weeds & got other things to do but I'm pooped so it'll get done another day & time. Sure am prayin for pop HB. My stupid cell phone never sent me a text or anything to let me know it was time to pay my bill no phone internet no nothin,couldn't tell me yesterday I was bout out of minutes,what a crook.
i just got in from gettin my grass mowed after everybody left had to get it cut i have the air on plus some ceiling fans runnin got to 87 here yea dad is gonna have ruff time him @ moms brother that stayed with them went back to the graveyard my brother went told him to come home

Old Post 05-19-2019 01:55 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well it was sunny windy & quite warm here yesterday got done mowin & sprayin & said I'm done had some other things to do but it had to wait. Sounds like ole dad is really takin it hard but them 2 been together for a long time,he'll hopefully adjust,know we never get used to it just learn ta live with it,got 66,showers & windy today so far.

Old Post 05-19-2019 03:16 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

been a hot day here got up to 88 degress help my buddy put some shoes on his ridein mare trim 1 of the big horses feet up lost a ole coonhunter friday had to go pay my respect he was a long time redboneman still have to go feed then im gonna kick back

Old Post 05-19-2019 09:55 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

been a hot day here got up to 88 degress help my buddy put some shoes on his ridein mare trim 1 of the big horses feet up lost a ole coonhunter friday had to go pay my respect he was a long time redboneman still have to go feed then im gonna kick back

Old Post 05-19-2019 09:55 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hb hate ta hear that with all that's been goin on with you already,we got a shower afternoon still windy & sunny 74 fair degrees.

Old Post 05-19-2019 11:13 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

know what ya mean td but you just have to keep going but my mom lived for the lord all her life i know she is in a better place and that gives me peace with her going away

Old Post 05-20-2019 02:32 AM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

good weather tonight. finally dried out somewhat. been working my young dog and he treed 2 for sure, the first tree was in thick cover and I couldn't spot it. supposed to be really nice all week

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 05-20-2019 08:37 AM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote