UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Nite Ch Stylish Hook
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

T

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2013 07:26 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Got several nice females booked

Last edited by H DOG on 03-02-2013 at 07:09 PM

Old Post 02-20-2013 11:37 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

H

Last edited by H DOG on 09-10-2014 at 10:19 PM

Old Post 03-06-2013 11:35 PM
CL Keesee
UKC Forum Member

Anybody lookin for a nice pup or even 2 off Shook I've got em. Oldest will run and tree by her self at a 1 1/2 yr old the other is 9 months and well on her way. They r FORSALE QUICKLY ! Call Ron or myself at 706-599-7272. Don't let these two nice pups get away.

Old Post 03-08-2013 10:33 AM
CL Keesee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CL Keesee Click here to Send CL Keesee a Private Message Click Here to Email CL Keesee Find more posts by CL Keesee Add CL Keesee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy
UKC Forum Member

Hook... He sure is bred up right and looks the part.

Old Post 03-08-2013 11:41 AM
brogy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brogy Click here to Send brogy a Private Message Click Here to Email brogy Find more posts by brogy Add brogy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

T

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:51 PM
Balsamgrove
UKC Forum Member

pup

I've got this nice started 9 month old nice male that if somebody is interested for the right

price i could part with.

Old Post 03-08-2013 04:51 PM
Balsamgrove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Balsamgrove Click here to Send Balsamgrove a Private Message Find more posts by Balsamgrove Add Balsamgrove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott neely
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-20-2013 06:16 PM
scott neely is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott neely Click here to Send scott neely a Private Message Find more posts by scott neely Add scott neely to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Booked nice harry bred female

Old Post 03-25-2013 06:39 PM
Dan Dawg
Banned

btt

Old Post 04-01-2013 08:15 PM
Dan Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dawg Click here to Send Dan Dawg a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Dawg Add Dan Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Booked A Nice Trackman female

Old Post 04-02-2013 02:23 AM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-11-2013 05:28 PM
jeffbearhunter
UKC Forum Member

Where do you live H Dog?

Old Post 04-13-2013 03:54 AM
jeffbearhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffbearhunter Click here to Send jeffbearhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffbearhunter Find more posts by jeffbearhunter Add jeffbearhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treesolid
UKC Forum Member

I bought my first dog from ron about 6 years ago. a male out of hooks wild jammer and hardwood pepper. he was a natural dog from day one. a tremendous rig dog. medium speed on bear and a great great locating tree dog. he was built nice but a wisker big for the think woods of new england. he is owned now by a good friend and is bear/bobcat hunted. he will not sell him.

my second dog was a littermate to dog one. i bought her out of michigan. she was a started coondog. she did not make a bear dog but did go on to make a super coon dog. she had the most loud squally call mouth i have ever heard!

i then got a female out of hooks wild jammer and lone pine lady. this dog is titled across the board. she will be 5 this fall. just started bear hunting her last summer. she is a real dog.

then got a female out of hook II and goose neck free. she just turned 4. this dog is one of the best cold trailing dogs ive been in the woods with. only 2nd to my old female that is a grand daughter to the old hook dog. this 4 yr old was catching bobcats before her first birthday. on bear she was a natual. she was not a rig dog but any track on the ground would not go passed. she was very quick to open on track and a great locating tree dog from day 1. medium speed on bear.

i bred my kimber female ( hook II x Free) to my kilo dog. he is out of my old female grandaughter to hook. i have a male pup out of this cross that just turned 10 months old. he rigs, very quik to open on track, super locating tree dog. all at this early age. he has a wisker bigger bone than i like but built very nice with tight feet and good legs. I have very high hopes for this young male.

some traits i see very strong in this line are #1 TRACK SPEED. all dogs i have hunted out of rons dogs can and will haul the mail. #2 is nose. very consistant in the cold trailing. and #3 excellent locating tree dogs at very early ages.

Old Post 04-18-2013 02:24 PM
treesolid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treesolid Click here to Send treesolid a Private Message Click Here to Email treesolid Visit treesolid's homepage! Find more posts by treesolid Add treesolid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

North carolina

Old Post 04-19-2013 03:43 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Call For A Hunt I Rather Show Stylish Hook In The Woods Than Talk About him

Old Post 04-29-2013 09:05 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Booked A Real Nice Clover Bred Female Should Be A Nice Litter of Black Headed Pups This Female Has Been Bred To Hook Before Proven Cross All The Pups Out Last Cross Made Nice Dogs Extra Loud With Cold Nose Some Of Them Are Used On Bear Some On coon

Old Post 05-09-2013 11:23 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-15-2013 03:08 AM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

If You Want Old Time Track And Tree Power Here It Is Gr Nite Ch Stylish Hook One Of The Loudest Dogs Alive ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Last edited by H DOG on 06-25-2015 at 03:46 PM

Old Post 05-23-2013 05:26 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Bring the Best Hound You Got Lets Go hunting

Old Post 05-30-2013 11:30 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nite Ch Stylish Hook The Loudest Dog alive

Last edited by H DOG on 06-25-2015 at 03:48 PM

Old Post 05-30-2013 11:31 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-10-2013 11:38 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-10-2013 11:38 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

T

Last edited by H DOG on 06-25-2015 at 03:45 PM

Old Post 06-19-2013 05:03 PM
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Dean give me call

Last edited by H DOG on 06-25-2015 at 03:47 PM

Old Post 06-30-2013 08:57 PM