UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Richard Norris... rockrivhunter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Perry Fraze
UKC Forum Member

Richard Norris... rockrivhunter

Trying to get in touch with Mr. Norris. He had a male pup out of Main Street Jack x Indian Ridge Cindy. Every other pup in this litter is showing great promise, but I'm unable to get in touch with Mr. Norris. I've sent him a couple pm's, but haven't heard from him. I'd like to talk to him and see how the pup is doing. Last time he pm'ed me, he said he really liked him but hadn't messed with him much yet. That was a couple months ago. If anyone knows him, please feel free to give him my number 812-267-2750 Thanks for any info

**GRNITECH Indian Ridge Spot
**GRNITECH Wolf River Bell (Co-owned with Adam Keller)
**GRNITECH Wolf River Big Dan (Co-owned with Adam Keller)

Last edited by Perry Fraze on 07-08-2015 at 01:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2015 01:44 PM
Perry Fraze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Fraze Click here to Send Perry Fraze a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Fraze Find more posts by Perry Fraze Add Perry Fraze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Fraze
UKC Forum Member

still looking

Old Post 07-09-2015 01:22 PM
Perry Fraze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Fraze Click here to Send Perry Fraze a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Fraze Find more posts by Perry Fraze Add Perry Fraze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockrivhuntr
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Fraze...

I have only taken him a couple of times as I am averaging about 70 or more hours a week right now at work plus it has been miserably hot here. I am going to try and get him in the woods some towards the later part of this week. Feel free to give me a call any time after 5pm on a weekday or after 2pm on a weekend day. Here is my number (919) 2590-2377.For those who may ask no he is not for sale. I don't think I am hurting him by letting him mature some more before really starting him plus the heat can also impede the learning process as well.

owner of:

'PR' Richard's Tarheel Talking Tiny
(ENG)...off GRNTCH CH 'PR' Kay's Blue John Bathis x 'PR' Little Penny********

'PR' Richard's Main Street Blue Gal
(ENG)...off of GRNTCH Main Street Blue x
GRNTCH Main Street Blueberry Jam

'PR' Lobo's Little Tarheel Shadow
(Plott)...off of FCH CH GRNTCH Shatley's Lobo
x Moses' Rugged Ridge Shout

Old Post 07-14-2015 03:06 AM
rockrivhuntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockrivhuntr Click here to Send rockrivhuntr a Private Message Click Here to Email rockrivhuntr Find more posts by rockrivhuntr Add rockrivhuntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Fraze
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the response Richard. Will call you in the future to check progress. Best of luck with him. Have gotten good reports on this litter and hope he works out for you.

Old Post 07-14-2015 04:58 PM
Perry Fraze
UKC Forum Member

Richard, I just noticed your phone # had too many numbers. Could you please post or pm me correct number? Thanks

Old Post 07-14-2015 10:00 PM
rockrivhuntr
UKC Forum Member

Sorry it is (919) 590-2377.

owner of:

'PR' Richard's Tarheel Talking Tiny
(ENG)...off GRNTCH CH 'PR' Kay's Blue John Bathis x 'PR' Little Penny********

'PR' Richard's Main Street Blue Gal
(ENG)...off of GRNTCH Main Street Blue x
GRNTCH Main Street Blueberry Jam

'PR' Lobo's Little Tarheel Shadow
(Plott)...off of FCH CH GRNTCH Shatley's Lobo
x Moses' Rugged Ridge Shout

Old Post 07-16-2015 02:27 AM
rockrivhuntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockrivhuntr Click here to Send rockrivhuntr a Private Message Click Here to Email rockrivhuntr Find more posts by rockrivhuntr Add rockrivhuntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote