UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Fresh sweet tea!
Pages (369): « First ... « 362 363 [364] 365 366 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Slough
UKC Forum Member

My boss phoned me today. He said, "Is everything OK at the office?"

I said, "It is all under control. It's been a very busy day. I haven't stopped to take a break all day."

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked.

I said "Of course, What is it?"

"Pick up the pace a little. I'm in the foursome behind you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2018 09:17 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye... It reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
10 MILES

He thinks this is a figment of his imagination and drives on without second thought.

Soon he sees another sign which reads:

5 MILES

Suddenly he begins to realize that these signs are for real and drives past a third sign saying:

NEXT RIGHT

His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive.

On the far side of the parking lot is a stone building with a small sign next to the door reading:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks,
'What may we do for you, my son?'
He answers, 'I saw your signs along the highway and was interested in
possibly doing business....'
'Very well my son. Please follow me.' He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented.
The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man,
'Please knock on this door.'
He does so and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answers the door.
This nun instructs, 'Please place $100 in the cup then go through the large wooden door at the end of the hallway.'
He puts $100 in the cup, eagerly trots down the hall and slips through the door pulling it shut behind him.
The door locks, and he finds himself back in the parking lot facing another sign:

GO IN PEACE.
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY
THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER

Old Post 09-21-2018 09:49 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Yep, that would be WB

http://www.eternallifestyle.com/unc...s-states-tw/47/

Old Post 09-22-2018 03:59 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Once there was a little boy that lived in the country with his father. They had to use an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was hot in the summer and cold in the winter – and stank all the time. The outhouse was sitting on the bank of a creek and the boy determined that one day he would push that outhouse into the creek.

One day after a spring rain, the creek was swollen and the little boy decided that that was the day to push the outhouse into the creek. So he got a large stick and started pushing. Finally, the outhouse toppled into the creek and floated away. That night his dad told him they were going to the woodshed after supper. Knowing that meant a spanking, the little boy asked why.

The dad replied, “Someone pushed the outhouse into the creek today. It was you, wasn’t it son?”

The boy answered yes. Then he thought a moment and said, “Dad, I read in school today that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and didn’t get into trouble because he told the truth.”

The dad replied, “Well, son, George Washington’s father wasn’t in the cherry tree.”

Old Post 09-25-2018 01:32 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Just got back from 1 night of camping with friends. We saw a few elk and heard a couple bugle. The trails were pretty muddy yesterday and it rained all night so we came home.

Last edited by Rex Ridge on 09-26-2018 at 03:22 PM

Old Post 09-25-2018 08:10 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

http://www.walb.com/2018/09/24/yike...found-virginia/

Old Post 09-26-2018 01:27 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

my guys and gal killed 1 bear this morning and dogs were after another when i left --- see ya

Old Post 10-01-2018 07:58 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to ur gang, Dan. Hope u post some pictures.

Old Post 10-02-2018 03:34 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan w
UKC Forum Member

got 2 more this morning both killed by young ladies will put a pic on facebook later =--- see ya

Old Post 10-02-2018 07:11 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her more precocious students.The teacher asked, 'Harry, what exactly is your problem?'

Harry answered, 'I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'msmarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!'

Ms. Brooks finally had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.

While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained the situation to the principal.The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.

Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and hehappily agreed to take the test.

Principal:'What is 3 x 3?'
Harry: '9..'

Principal: 'What is6 x 6?'
Harry: '36.'

And so it went with every question the principal thought a bright 3rd grader should know.

The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her,'You know, I reckon Harry can go to the 3rdgrade.'

But Ms. Brooks is still sceptical of the little bugger and says to the principal,'Not so fast, let me ask him a few questions..'

The principal and Harry both agree.

Ms. Brooks asks, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?'

Harry, after a moment: 'Legs..'

Ms. Brooks: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'

The principal wondered why would she ask such a question.

Harry replied: 'Pockets..’ to the Principal’s great relief…..

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a dog do that a man steps into?'

Harry: 'Pants.'

By now, the principal is sitting forward with his mouth hanging open..

Ms. Brooks: 'What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and adog does on three legs?'

Harry: 'Shake hands.'

The principal is now trembling with apprehension as Ms. Brooks asks the last question……

Ms. Brooks: 'What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' and indicates a great deal of heat and excitement?'

Harry: 'Firetruck.'

The principal breaths a huge sigh of relief and tells the teacher,"Put the little s**t in 5th-Grade, I got the last seven questions wrong myself..."

Old Post 10-03-2018 10:40 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

😄😄

Old Post 10-04-2018 02:08 AM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

we ended up treeing 10 bear and killed 4 and 3 of them were killed by ladies, we all had a great time an i had bear liver for supper last nite ---- see ya

Old Post 10-04-2018 03:57 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Go GIRLS Go!!! Congrats to all the bear hunters!
In case you haven't seen my posts, our Girl, RUBY, had a winning wkend. She won first LINE/TREE in the water race so now she's a CH.
Hope everyone is ok. No one seems to be posting much anymore.

Old Post 10-09-2018 04:22 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

Good job Ruby, whats next for u rex ? hows Chuck --lot of fall festival going on here we try to make them---getting ready for some cooler weather come on winter.--- see ya

Old Post 10-09-2018 05:05 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

GOOD EVENING
DW
SOUNDS LIKE YALL HAD GOOD TIME WITH THE BEARS
REX
CONGRATS TO RUBY
JAMES
HOPE MICHAEL DIDN'T DO MUCH DAMAGE

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 10-11-2018 12:47 AM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys. Not sure what's next with the dogs, thinking about breeding Ruby her next heat. Just going to enjoy the horses now.

Old Post 10-11-2018 03:15 AM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

Any one heard from james? Hope he is ok.

HOPE KNOW ONE HAD STORM DAMAGE

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 10-14-2018 09:48 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan w
UKC Forum Member

Got a nice 1 sat youth day 326 lbs killed by 15 year old young lady ---- see ya

Old Post 10-15-2018 02:23 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Here, house ok. It's bad down here.

Old Post 10-16-2018 06:08 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad ur ok, James. We've been seeing stories of the hurricane damage on the news. The damage it did is unbelievable.
Dan, did they get all the bears with dogs?

Old Post 10-17-2018 04:58 AM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

JAMES
GLAD YOU ARE OK

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER

Old Post 10-17-2018 12:49 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

Rex yes all the bear were taken with dogs, 4 of the 5 were taken by ladies, u ready for deer season ? --- see ya

Old Post 10-17-2018 01:57 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

As ready as I ever am, Dan. We were seeing (3) 8 pts around every now and then. Last night, I saw a decent buck, I think it was 1 of the 3. Lots of does and fawns. We came home yesterday at noon and 8 were in the orchard. Chuck says he thinks they run out everytime they hear an apple fall.

Old Post 10-18-2018 02:48 AM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

Rex make sure that Mohawk is on target --- see ya

Old Post 10-20-2018 09:24 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We sighted it in a few yrs ago when we put a new scope on it. Chuck said unless I drop or bump it, I don't need to target it in again.

Old Post 10-20-2018 11:26 PM