UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy
Pages (46): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy

Another cold, frozen night in the hills of Pa.

Thanks for viewing my photographs!
PC

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2012 01:31 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy

PC

Old Post 02-21-2012 03:59 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

That is a good looking Female !!!

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 02-21-2012 04:20 PM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking female...

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Old Post 02-21-2012 06:32 PM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Squeeze Play!

Sunny and Sammy are putting the squeeze play on Ed's Betty dog! No wonder Betty (Bluetick) split trees so much! Too funny!

Thanks,
PC

Old Post 02-21-2012 06:35 PM
edinpa
UKC Forum Member

Betty

Betty feels like Rodney Dangerfield..............No respect...........Make no mistake the only reason she splits so much is that they hurt her ears.......You guys need to hear Sammy and Sunny on the tree. It is quite the show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ED

Leon

Old Post 02-22-2012 02:56 AM
edinpa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edinpa Click here to Send edinpa a Private Message Find more posts by edinpa Add edinpa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky top boy
UKC Forum Member

Whats the ped on the sunny female?

Marty and Tyler McMahan

Tyler-(423)836-5695
Marty-(423)836-6286

Nitech'PR'Lost Mtn Thunder Bozo
Nitech'PR' Turners Blue Boy Spottie
PR' Rockin M's Red Hot Pepper(1st ukc)
PR' Rockin M's Thunder BoJo
PR' Full Throttle To The Max co- owned with Paul Glover

Old Post 02-22-2012 06:08 PM
rocky top boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky top boy Click here to Send rocky top boy a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky top boy Find more posts by rocky top boy Add rocky top boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Heeter
UKC Forum Member

Ed

Sorry to read of the loss of your friend. I will pray for his family.

Old Post 02-25-2012 08:43 PM
Brian Heeter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Heeter Click here to Send Brian Heeter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Heeter Find more posts by Brian Heeter Add Brian Heeter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntinafterdark
UKC Forum Member

Ed.

Paul
What can I say in a moment like this. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to know Ed a little more. I know you just lost a good friend and I want you to know that Ed, his family and you and your family will be in our prayers. Please let me know what arrangements are made. Sorry for your loss. The world of coon hunting has lost one of it's best. Adam..

Old Post 02-26-2012 12:20 AM
huntinafterdark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntinafterdark Click here to Send huntinafterdark a Private Message Click Here to Email huntinafterdark Find more posts by huntinafterdark Add huntinafterdark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

Ed

Ed will be missed dearly . Paul you Colt and the rest of Eds family are in our prayers ! Ive only known Ed for a short time but i will miss the hunts we had annually the last few years . Life is short enjoy family & friends all you can.

Gr Nt Ch Pkc Silver Ch Akc Nt Ch
Smooth Talking Blue Cyclone

Old Post 02-28-2012 02:36 PM
Robbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robbie Click here to Send Robbie a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie Add Robbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland

I just got the word from Brian it's my turn to pick

I'm so excited it's been awhile since I raised a pup

and I think this cross was made for all the right reasons

Old Post 03-05-2012 06:28 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland

Did it take you long to settle on which one you choose Ha Ha!
I just talk to Brian & he let the dog out the bag hope to see
??? it soon.
It looks like Wednesday or Thursday if I can sneek away from
work my bets on Wednesday Like I said b-4 can't wait

Old Post 03-06-2012 12:36 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robbie
UKC Forum Member

pups

Paul , that reminds me of about 10years ago . Andy Martindale brought his female that was bred to cyclone last Thursday had a good hunt .

Gr Nt Ch Pkc Silver Ch Akc Nt Ch
Smooth Talking Blue Cyclone

Old Post 03-06-2012 03:22 PM
Robbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robbie Click here to Send Robbie a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie Add Robbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Paul

The dogs look great and man I just love your pictures. Every chance I get on this ole message board I look for your post!

Please dont stop posting your pictures. Words are one thing, pictures are worth a thousand words!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 03-07-2012 08:26 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy

It was a good night to hunt.

Thanks,
PC

Last edited by TAG on 03-11-2012 at 01:44 PM

Old Post 03-11-2012 05:42 AM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy

These two hounds can sure make a hollow ring when they get treed!

26 degrees, ground frozen, and bright moon light....too much fun!

Thanks,
PC

Old Post 03-12-2012 01:09 AM
James Christie
UKC Forum Member

Here is my Blue pup out of Sammy

she has a LOUD LOUD mouth and a hard TREE DOG

HOME of
Grnitech"Northern Rednecks Smokin Joe"(frozen semen)2011-2012 ,2014 Performance Sire( ACHA Grnitech)(grand 16 finalist 2011 at A.O.)(ACHA MI. State champion2012)(High scoring dog and 1st place Grnitech Saturday night at English days 2012)(2 cast wins and High scoring English at 2012 Plott Days)(Qualified for the world 2012)( 1st place Grnitech and 2nd place over all at the Georgia state hall of fame hunt 2012)(Qualified for the world 2013)

GrNitech Ch Northern Rednecks Jasmine(Over all winner of the Larry Wilcox Tribute hunt)(2013 3rd place at the English days Champions of champions)
Cast win 2017 Autumn Oaks

Nitech PR'Northern Rednecks Outlaw (Hoss x Jasmine) 2016 Michigan state youth champion

PR' Northern Rednecks X-trem Rush ( Crow x Jasmine )

EMAIL: northernredneckkennels@gmail.com
Northern Redneck Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 03-12-2012 06:54 AM
James Christie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Christie Click here to Send James Christie a Private Message Click Here to Email James Christie Find more posts by James Christie Add James Christie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and DiBar's Dusty

Bill and I hunted Dusty and Sunny together last night.

These two females are LOUD treedogs!

PC

Old Post 03-17-2012 01:40 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

DiBar's Dusty

A very Nice English Female.

PC

Old Post 03-17-2012 06:37 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy Puppy

This is a photograph of my Sammy X Lizzy puppy:

Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy was put in his first bench show on 03-17-2012 and won a best of show with 25 dogs in the show.

Sunny also won 1st place in the night hunt on 03-17-2012.

PC

Old Post 03-18-2012 07:55 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Good Job now make him a Dual Grand! BEAUTIFUL PUP!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 03-18-2012 08:00 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Smith
UKC Forum Member

Prettiest pup think I have ever seen!!

Old Post 03-18-2012 10:05 PM
JB Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Smith Click here to Send JB Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Smith Find more posts by JB Smith Add JB Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntinafterdark
UKC Forum Member

Paul congrats on your wins.. Sounds like you cleaned house last night.. Glad Sunny had a good night.. Sorry I couldn't hunt Friday night, but we will be getting together and doing some good hunting this weekend.. Cya soon.. Adam..

Old Post 03-19-2012 02:25 AM
huntinafterdark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntinafterdark Click here to Send huntinafterdark a Private Message Click Here to Email huntinafterdark Find more posts by huntinafterdark Add huntinafterdark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
autumn beland
UKC Forum Member

Hey Paul,
you heading to Southern English Days this weekend? Sammy looked good on the plywood this weekend and should have no problem becoming a Dual Champion, but you could sure get a better handler than Dave

Congrats on the good weekend,
Bruce Beland

Old Post 03-22-2012 03:45 AM
autumn beland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for autumn beland Click here to Send autumn beland a Private Message Click Here to Email autumn beland Find more posts by autumn beland Add autumn beland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Sunny and Sammy

Spring has sprung! A little warm for the dogs, but we all managed to have a good hunt.

Thanks,
PC

Old Post 03-24-2012 12:26 PM